Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC's crisis time is coming - page 3. (Read 448 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
April 19, 2021, 12:11:25 PM
DOGE is just a shitcoin and it is being manipulated by BigBoys. DOGE doesn't have as many holders as Bitcoin.
We have seen the market go up steadily since April 2020. Rapid and constant growth will have to undergo corrections, so I expect Bitcoin to decline in a few weeks or months (around 2 months). I don't worry much about Bitcoin because a lot of people are still actively buying them after the price drops and taking them off the exchange.
There’s no need to worry about BTC since there is still ore possibilities for pump since adoption just started in some areas and by other companies, regarding DOGE even it’s just a memecoim the impact of the influencers who hype it is too in demand that gives it too much attention for price pump, allwe can just do is take advantage of profitting on it . I do sell some of my doge when the price increase a day ago and its really a profit just because of some tweets.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 19, 2021, 12:01:28 PM
Bitcoin is falling and entering a bearish cycle when commenting on the H4 time frame. Who knows how much DOGE will drop. Growing too fast is not a good way, so stop advertising for an old project, old technology, and not decentralized like DOGE.
I panic when looking at wallets holding DOGE, they are too DOGE and can cause the project value to collapse at any time.
Bitcoin is not a crisis, just a short-term bearish wave before a new bull cycle begins. There are many people still buying Bitcoin so stay upbeat and wait for a good entry.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
April 19, 2021, 11:25:50 AM
you misspelled one letter "BTK's crisis is coming".

in the following week BTK that is bitcointalk will see a lot of Doge bag holders who will create a lot of topics like OP trying to advertise it and get it to pump a little more or pump it enough for them to have a way of dumping it and getting out with their initial profit without a major loss.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
April 19, 2021, 11:22:49 AM
The bad thing about this seer's prediction (I mean the OP) is that when it does not come true he will not come to acknowledge his mistake. Let's remember how many times Bitcoin has died already: Bitcoin Obituaries. Bitcoin has died 405 times.

Nor is there any great reasoning behind his prediction, so I won't waste any more time.

Activity: 532
Merit: 104
April 19, 2021, 10:52:48 AM
DOGE is just a shitcoin and it is being manipulated by BigBoys. DOGE doesn't have as many holders as Bitcoin.
We have seen the market go up steadily since April 2020. Rapid and constant growth will have to undergo corrections, so I expect Bitcoin to decline in a few weeks or months (around 2 months). I don't worry much about Bitcoin because a lot of people are still actively buying them after the price drops and taking them off the exchange.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 19, 2021, 10:44:01 AM
Waiting to see the play, I hope I was wrong

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 19, 2021, 09:56:44 AM
In recent days, the trading volume of many DOGE exchanges has ahead of  BTC.BTC's market share is decreasing and its value will be revalued

------add-----new------------

The money are limited,The market value of btc is too high, and it takes too much capital to rise ,DOGE is small

1)DOGE UP-> BTC DOWN->OTHERS DOWN->DOGE DOWN->Faith collapses->GAME OVER

The money are limited,When DOGE rises, money comes out of btc, and the market is established by btc, faith collapses, and other coins fall, and they all die, and DOGE can’t escape.

2)DOGE UP-> BTC DOWN->OTHERS DOWN->DOGE DOWN->DOGE UP AGAiN&NEW COIN UP->OTHERS UP->BTC marginalization

There are always hotspots in the currency market, we can continue to play,

------------(My native language is not English, use Google Translate)

Pages:
Jump to: