Pages:
Author

Topic: btcsearch.net is a web search engine, which pays you - page 3. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Hey you should explain more.What is the minimum amount of withdraw and how man search can i make a day?is it as i wish or not?can i need account on it?details please Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
May I know how is this different with other search engines that pay bitcoins to their users, e.g., SearchTrade? And is there a limit to the number of searches one can do, like 40 searches a day, or it is unlimited?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Interesting idea...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
If you are paying 500 satoshis per ad view, how much will you be asking for the same from an advertiser?
And how much will be the minimum payout from your end to your users? Can you go into more details?
I think the concept is good about having a search engine up related to Bitcoins and my first opinion would be to add Bitcoin related news on top of the pages.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Oh a search engine. Hmmm I have several questions below:
1. Is it unlimited? I mean there's no maximum search / surf per day?
2. What would be your source of funds?
3. Is is a direct payment to wallet address or will be using micopayment platform?
4. How much is the minimum withdrawal amount?
5. What are those 10 currencies you've mentioned?

1. It cannot be unlimited as the site is showing ads from a-ads which counts one IP per day if I remember.
2. Looks like advertisements, but I am afraid, their source will be limited as Google will soon ban them from using AdSense
3. This is a million dollar question and I would like to add, will the payments be manual or automated?
4. Should come clear on this as there has been instances of forced labours citing the minimum limit afterwards.
5. Hope they offer to pay in currencies of our choice as they say they will be introducing their ICO soon and does not decide to pay only in their tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Oh a search engine. Hmmm I have several questions below:
1. Is it unlimited? I mean there's no maximum search / surf per day?
2. What would be your source of funds?
3. Is is a direct payment to wallet address or will be using micopayment platform?
4. How much is the minimum withdrawal amount?
5. What are those 10 currencies you've mentioned?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello! We are the BTCSWARCH.net team. BTCSeARCH.net is a web search engine, which pays you 50 Satoshi ( Bitcoin) for each search and to 500 Satoshi ( Bitcoin) for surfing the web and advertisements.
There are 3 levels of the referral program :
1 level 25 %
2 level 10%
3 level 5%
We have 2 types of advertisement to offer to advertisers:
a) PPC ad for a click
b) showing your site in full work
c) possibility to buy a banner 486 and 100/100 ( in August)
To users:
Possibility to draw referrals.
The Lottery and the  Bitcoin sites catalog will be added while the project is advanced.

At the moment, all earned Satoshi translated to tokens project. The amount of accrued tokens can be seen in the personal Cabinet.
For participation in the bounty program also awarded tokens of the project under Pre-ICO BOUNTY.

The date of the Pre-ICO

Learn more → http://ico.btcsearch.net/en
Pages:
Jump to: