Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC.sx] Get paid for your signature - page 2. (Read 59720 times)

donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
Hi all,

Thank you kindly for your patience. This month's payments have been made.

And with that, I sadly need to announce the closing of this scheme. At Btc.sx we've all taken pride in the fact that we have run the longest paid signature scheme on this forum and would like to thank all of our participants who have helped spread the word about our business. We've seen a solid amount of traffic come from these forums to our site and we have you to thank.

One of the main purposes of this scheme was to in part, share some of the profits that we made back to the community that helped us kick start our business into life. Over the past year we have paid out thousands of dollars through this campaign for your signature spaces.

The exchange rate I used for May 1st was the Winkdex price of: US $449.04

To the members who were active within the last month, as a thank you, I've given a 50% bonus to you all (and also as I'm really late with this months payment). This has made some members make almost $40 in the last payout.

If anyone has time and can tell me how much we've paid out in total I'd be interested to know. I'll give the first person who does it $10 (give your btc address along with the totals).

For anyone curious as to what we are up to, look out for an exciting new re-development of the site soon. I've decided to stop this scheme as it is becoming very time consuming to manage and we are going down conventional routes for our marketing needs now which are more focused and deliver a better ROI.

If anyone else has any marketing ideas let me know, I'm considering setting up a Btc.sx bitcoin faucet as a good way of promoting our name while giving people new to bitcoin the opportunity to get some free bitcoins.

Kind regards
Seal
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Thanks for your efforts, Seal. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hi all!

Sorry for the delay, this totally fell off my radar until someone sent me a PM earlier. I'll get these processed soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
No problem man Wink
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1078
Hi all!

Sorry for the delay, this totally fell off my radar until someone sent me a PM earlier. I'll get these processed soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Seal, I will be trying out a different campaign once I get paid from this one. Thank you for all that you have done for us and good luck with your business! Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Guys, for fuck sake. It's always the same. You all know how busy he is. He keeps posting about it and releasing updates on how stuff goes. He has always paid out and I am certain that he will payout again. Just calm your tits and wait.

It's not that I don't think he's going to pay; it's that he's over a week late now.
So? He has been before and still payed.

The site was last updated a week ago on May 2.

https://btc.sx/

We'll just have to wait.
Which members are working here for long time Seal is very busy man he take time but never forget about this hope in next few days he will send coins to all
Guys, for fuck sake. It's always the same. You all know how busy he is. He keeps posting about it and releasing updates on how stuff goes. He has always paid out and I am certain that he will payout again. Just calm your tits and wait.

It's not that I don't think he's going to pay; it's that he's over a week late now.

The site was last updated a week ago on May 2.

https://btc.sx/

We'll just have to wait.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Come on, Seal, it's the 5th.

Last Active:   April 27, 2014, 07:48:41 PM Sad
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Are you accepting new advertisers with this sig at the moment?
No this campaign is not accepting new members OP announces this long time ago and you can check in post  1  also
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514
Are you accepting new advertisers with this sig at the moment?
Seal? Where you at?
27 April Seal was here on this forum now just 3 May so no worries he will back soon and give pay to all Wink

4 May now. No payment received yet.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Seal? Where you at?
27 April Seal was here on this forum now just 3 May so no worries he will back soon and give pay to all Wink
Activity: 406
im with seal for a very long time , very happy with it
Many peoples love him and love to work with him because he is running most reputable campaign here
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
im with seal for a very long time , very happy with it
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I wouldnt join this guys, other sig dealers are offering MUCH more lool
But here you don't need to post over9000 messages.
And on the other two lines of the signature you can post referral links to anything.
I like this signature campaign  Wink
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
This signature campaign not accepting new members so you cannot join this  Cheesy

I think she is saying it isnt worth it.

Even if it was open to people
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
This signature campaign not accepting new members so you cannot join this  Cheesy

I think she is saying it isnt worth it.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: