Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCtalkcoin [TALK] Airdrop Details - Starts May 17 - page 23. (Read 28166 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We have planned a major upgrade to our coin and need some help with coding it. We are looking for a trusted and talented coder who can help us with it. Bounty for 1 time or continuous development can be decided on PM.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Its a good job.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
PM sent

Thank you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CUQ9miUpEfpZFLkPDoZMnsN6hCjiTLFDsn
i love this coin. let me join in . i'll pm you

Don't qualify. Sorry!
Activity: 95
i love this coin. let me join in . i'll pm you
User "sgtstedanko" - Banned!
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
PM sent, pls check
Activity: 434
If I understand the excel sheet correctly, the names in red are duplicates?  

FYI:  Users "SpeedDemon13" and "why123" have been accidentally entered twice also (but are still in black).

Those in red are duplicates with different addresses. It means the user was probably trying to get extra entries for the airdrop! We might ban such users (not decided). What's the communities advise on this?

Thanks for pointing out the other 2 duplicates Smiley

Immediate ban. No questions asked.
Blacklist the name and address(es) used.

It is clearly stated in the OP:
Update 2: If anyone finds the same username twice in the excel sheet with different addresses, please contact us. We will ban that user.

It is very easy to find the duplicates, just sort out the columns...

I am a fair man by nature and believe in accidents - like pressing the Post button twice...  My opinion, just pay the user only once, but at the address of your choosing.  It is so easy to find the duplicates anyway...  I can give you a hand for that in May, if you want.  And, what says, that you didn't enter them twice by mistake, or a user forgot that he had entered the airdrop already.  Lets not be extremists - there is enough of this type of behavior on the planet (and unfortunately, on this forum).

Now we are extremist for following the rules? your attitude makes me think you are the extremist or at least gullible enough to accept extremism as correct.

Pressing the button twice? you must be kidding. The accounts currently in question are not a simple I hit the button twice bs. They are hours apart and they have even gone so far as to ask others on this this thread to send a pm on their behalf.

If an example is not set and strict guidelines kept in order to receive the airdrop you only invite and continue to openly invite those that try to deceive.  If a few "innocents" get punished I apologize. Next time they will read and follow the rules.

When you cater to the idiots and thieves what do you expect to be your final outcome?

If you personally do not work for a government entity of some kind and/or are not the regular recipient of public welfare...then I am absolutely dumbfounded by your opinion.

The sheer notion and/or idea that the dumbest kid in the class should be the learning curve for everyone else is one of, if not, the most pertinent reasons the planet is in the sh!tter.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
Wow, that was super fast!
Thanks very much! Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Sent a PM with my BCC address!  Smiley
Activity: 336
PM Sent.
Looking forward to the distribution.  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Bump!
Address sent for the airdrop, thanks! Good luck with everything!
legendary
Activity: 1596
I think they should be banned!
Yes its very easy to catch these addresses. We just have to arrange the column according to name.
Activity: 299
I like this coin! and https://bitcointalk.org
Activity: 434

FYI:  Users "SpeedDemon13" and "why123" have been accidentally entered twice also (but are still in black).

Those in red are duplicates with different addresses. It means the user was probably trying to get extra entries for the airdrop! We might ban such users (not decided). What's the communities advise on this?

Immediate ban. No questions asked.
Blacklist the name and address(es) used.

It is clearly stated in the OP:
Update 2: If anyone finds the same username twice in the excel sheet with different addresses, please contact us. We will ban that user.

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Just sent my details and already on the list, BAMM!

Thank you.

-blue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Pages:
Jump to: