Pages:
Author

Topic: BtcTrip.com - Making your flights cheaper! 10% discount in any flight ticket - page 2. (Read 7188 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Indeed. Every flight I check seems to quote me exactly twice the price of what you get from the actual airline.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
price is 2x more than the normal price offered at the original sites  Shocked
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

After some bug fixed, BtcTrip.com is still in beta and we are willing to improve the user expirience with our site.

Until June 30, we will give a 10% discount in any flight ticket bought by a bitcointalk forum user in exchange of his review post.

To claim the discount, you must input your bitcointalk user name in the 'Discount voucher' input box of the checkout form.

Help us to make Bitcoin mainstream, we need your support.

How can we trust you?
Do you do escrow via John K. ?

Of course, we can do escrow via John K. and we will pay the fee.

Just send us a screenshot of the filled checkout form of your chosen ticket and we will start the escrow process.

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

After some bug fixed, BtcTrip.com is still in beta and we are willing to improve the user expirience with our site.

Until June 30, we will give a 10% discount in any flight ticket bought by a bitcointalk forum user in exchange of his review post.

To claim the discount, you must input your bitcointalk user name in the 'Discount voucher' input box of the checkout form.

How can we trust you?
Do you do escrow via John K. ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Sounds nice! I'm checking it after at home.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: