Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTCU] Bitcoinultra - PoS 2.5% -- NEW DESIGN -- NEW EXCHANGE -- - page 5. (Read 9778 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Nice work guys !!! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
hey awesome to see new thread good job! Wink
my only prob is looking at the block explorer, is there any way to claim those top addys?
top addy 2 and 3  are just staking mad and hold 7-9% of total supply, how do we know were not just pumping alecrypto's coins? ;(
i am down for this takeover just ya not gonna make that dev rich to do it haha
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Awesome, new thread has arrived. Hey glax1983, maybe you want to specify in the title that this is a new thread and the coin has been taken over by the community.

At least the old thread is now locked.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
OK prepare new ANN graphic with logo number 4
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Congratulations glax1983 & osmiumcoin;  and thanks for your kind efforts to start a new thread. Best of luck and whole community will stand by you.

Mining and DPOS has finished and we are already on 2.5% POS. As per the code is concerned, Alecrypto made one perfect. Are we inviting Alecrypto giving him one more chance? I think he deserves.

Now, we need perfect development plans, something that would attract new people come and join. Lets see, if you can do something similar to ETH or DASH. Lets start Twitter and facebook promotions; how does that sounds? Community can add more ideas.

Not to forget we should aim for Bittrex and POLO as BTCU exchange

What are plans about destroying 1 Block 100K pre mine? I saw the address gained lot of DPOS and POS.

Are we going to continue airdrop? I don't think that's possible.. Is that? I can donate few coins if needed. I am not a huge coins holder though.

POLO sounds good, I will make request right now. We can be added on C-cex right now, but it's similar exchange like yobit.
I don't think there is chance to destroy 100k premine. There is actually 80k left, cause 20k is airdroped. I don't think that continuing airdrop is possible. We can collect funds, but I think that we are over with airdrops.
Twitter and facebook sound good, I hope someone from the community will make some effort to make that work.
Glax, you got a trust from me. Enjoy!! Cheesy

Thank you very much Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Glax, you got a trust from me. Enjoy!! Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Congratulations glax1983 & osmiumcoin;  and thanks for your kind efforts to start a new thread. Best of luck and whole community will stand by you.

Mining and DPOS has finished and we are already on 2.5% POS. As per the code is concerned, Alecrypto made one perfect. Are we inviting Alecrypto giving him one more chance? I think he deserves.

Now, we need perfect development plans, something that would attract new people come and join. Lets see, if you can do something similar to ETH or DASH. Lets start Twitter and facebook promotions; how does that sounds? Community can add more ideas.

Not to forget we should aim for Bittrex and POLO as BTCU exchange

What are plans about destroying 1 Block 100K pre mine? I saw the address gained lot of DPOS and POS.

Are we going to continue airdrop? I don't think that's possible.. Is that? I can donate few coins if needed. I am not a huge coins holder though.

Activity: 882
i like the U sign. but anything other than 3 doesn't look professional. Can you make a number 3 with the name placing of number 5 and leave the original Bitcoin B out completely. that would make a great logo imo. and than some different colors to compare.

thanks for keeping this coin going glax and osmiumcoin.  Smiley i liked it 
Activity: 95
I like  4 also
Activity: 481
Merit: 264
BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX
I like number 4 also.
legendary
Activity: 910
number 4 i like !! some pool opened or will open ?
Activity: 812
I like number4, btw is there a bounty for translation to another language, if so how much BTCU?
Activity: 92
is it mineable ?

not anymore. It was one mounth ago. Now is only POS 2.5 % yearly.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
WTH was that?
How come the Coin Supply (BTCU)
1080374.65929182   Shocked Huh

It was something like that when dPOS finished, now is 2.5% yearly.
What's wrong in your opinion?

oh, i thought it's a new coin...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
is it mineable ?
WTH was that?

It was something like that when dPOS finished, now is 2.5% yearly.
What's wrong in your opinion?
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
WTH was that?
#1 is the best, but new sign in 4 is cool, so #4 is also good.

#1 & #4
Pages:
Jump to: