Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCUP | first bitcoin MLM | Not a ponzi + Start-up higher payot rates - page 2. (Read 5011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
We have already 3 transaction, awaiting for confirmations. To speed up spreading information about us, we decided to post referal links of luckies, that have recieved links during start-up giveaway.

Join team A (1 BTC income fee)
Join team B (0.5 BTC income fee)
Join team C (0.1 BTC income fee)
Join team D (0.05 BTC income fee)

OP I like the idea - as it is more like MLM akin to Amway / Usana than a ponzi.
If someone thinks they can get someone to sign up - that new person goes directly under them using their personal link rather than just into a greater pool. So it benefits that person for doing the work / marketing directly to get new people.

But can you explain how you are going to deal with the situation described below. It only affects a few, but knowing would be good.

Situation: There were are few lucky people that 'won' the initial referrals. Say Join team C (0.1 BTC income fee) - These are the top level right?

You say that payments will be made as per the following table, and that only 10% of the incoming goes to the system.

When new member joins team and pay incomer fee, the amount of incomer fee divided between his upper level referrals with given proportions:
   Level 1: 60% of incomer fee;
   Level 2: 10% of incomer fee;
   Level 3: 10% of incomer fee;
   Level 4: 5% of incomer fee;
   Level 5: 5% of incomer fee;
  10% of incomer fee goes to system for giving you opportunity to earn BTC with your referrals.

So if someone sends 0.1 btc to the Team C link http://btcup.net/?r=14jH1q2SYNFMGsQFKMuibW9kztPWzeVwNQ - the owner of that position gets 60% of the incoming 0.1btc, and the system gets 10% - So who gets the remaining 30%??

As there are no levels 2 - 5 at this stage - 30% is unaccounted for based on your explanation above.

Similarly, 20% is accounted for at the level 2 stage and so on. Your table is only valid where there is a full 5 levels.

I'm just hoping that the 1st participants incoming fee isn't 60% to that address owner and 40% to the 'system'.

Thanks

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We have already 3 transaction, awaiting for confirmations. To speed up spreading information about us, we decided to post referal links of luckies, that have recieved links during start-up giveaway.

Join team A (1 BTC income fee)
Join team B (0.5 BTC income fee)
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
But Team A is 1btc - i cant see many people risking that much, but who knows what people are willing to do.
Just look in "HIGH ROLLERS" at https://primedice.com/ People are playing for 5, 10 BTC and just loosing them.

Hehe... Prime dice is awesome and people can trust it Smiley So they can risk all there Cheesy .
But Team A is 1btc - i cant see many people risking that much, but who knows what people are willing to do.
Just look in "HIGH ROLLERS" at https://primedice.com/ People are playing for 5, 10 BTC and just loosing them.
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
?
So this is a ponzi where a lucky few get the initial buy-in free to get the ball rolling.
I'll try my luck anyways. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Need any help ? Just PM me
THis is a ponzi, and the operator basically just tried to make it more and more confusing so you can't tell what you're actually doing, except losing money of course.
now we have many schemes for losing money and good luck for this OP also  Cheesy
Too many schemes now
We decided to remove used promo codes. Promo codes list updated
.... good luck but this is a project that will not last
Thanks, but we will try to keep alive, no matter what others say Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If I get a code and I don't promote no btc for me?
It's right.
When you get luck and recieve a registration, you can check your 'profile'. For do this use form on the top right corner of the site (check wallet). You can see you ref link there.
Then you have to put this link anywhere you wish: on forums, boards, signature on this forum, make your own landing page etc... When other users are registered under your link, you recieve BTC.

P.S. Why are you thinking, that all ponzis are scam? Goal of our project is to make a working ponzi. Just don't scam other people, take a little to system, and give users big piece of pie =)
Look at goldline for example. It works almost 8 years and everybody happy.

FYI: just a little fact.... ponzis never work i proved it with my own and paid 0.6 of my own money to shut it down with out any bad blood. now if you think working ponzi is possible without scamming people , ask Bernie Madoff..... all ponzis crash eventually.... good luck but this is a project that will not last
It's right.
When you get luck and recieve a registration, you can check your 'profile'. For do this use form on the top right corner of the site (check wallet). You can see you ref link there.
Then you have to put this link anywhere you wish: on forums, boards, signature on this forum, make your own landing page etc... When other users are registered under your link, you recieve BTC.

P.S. Why are you thinking, that all ponzis are scam? Goal of our project is to make a working ponzi. Just don't scam other people, take a little to system, and give users big piece of pie =)
Look at goldline for example. It works almost 8 years and everybody happy.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
I got it =))
http://btcup.net/?r=1MoKCmt6Dw6JPzL1xgAAPJggrTZZuknruJ

Anyone would like to join ? =))
I'm not good at promoting lol
no I am also not good in promoting just because of this sorry I am not joining this good luck for you Cheesy

Yepp =)) I'm just doing this for fun =))
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
THis is a ponzi, and the operator basically just tried to make it more and more confusing so you can't tell what you're actually doing, except losing money of course.
now we have many schemes for losing money and good luck for this OP also  Cheesy
Activity: 274
very bad doing bad leading
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I don really get it , what is going on ?

hint: it's a ponzi
Activity: 106
I got one too,not know what to do with it (not good at promoting) Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I don really get it , what is going on ?
Activity: 392
I got it =))

no I am also not good in promoting just because of this sorry I am not joining this good luck for you Cheesy
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
I got it =))

Pages:
Jump to: