Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCUPDOWN.com -10% fee now ,ROUND 2015-01-20 - page 4. (Read 6800 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
13 hours left and the fee is still negative Smiley

The red up received:
0.05450000 BTC   197ycXmwTpedUwv2zqCjGUHmDxorqgGuA3

The green down received:
0.00000000 BTC    1MFYoMrqfd48npm81h8K43qf3yLiS5AQaW

and now the fee is -2%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.02btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.0745btc in total, why not?

come on

btcupdown.com

16 hours left and the fee is still negative.

The red up received:
0.05450000 BTC   197ycXmwTpedUwv2zqCjGUHmDxorqgGuA3

The green down received:
0.00000000 BTC    1MFYoMrqfd48npm81h8K43qf3yLiS5AQaW

and now the fee is -5%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.05btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.1045btc in total, why not?

come on

btcupdown.com

don't worry about it.
The war usually starts in the last few minutes.

but since the time will be at midnight here, i will not be able to take advantage of the situation.

haha  lets make the war famous in the btc world.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!

The red up received:

The green down received:

and now the fee is -5%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.05btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.1045btc in total, why not?

come on

btcupdown.com

don't worry about it.
The war usually starts in the last few minutes.

but since the time will be at midnight here, i will not be able to take advantage of the situation.

The red up received:

The green down received:

come on

btcupdown.com
ok, the time is up to the world  GMT time not your local time.

so you can play the game with worldwide.

thank you very much. have a bet?

Most of your competitors put up 4 games a day. I suggest you put atleast two, bcoz i have to be present when the game is about to finish to reclaim if i am going to lose. it is midnight here for me.

nice suggestion!

for the first step, there are not enough players ,so we keep the game 24 hours a time to make sure every round with balance.

and when we become stronger ,we will make the game two threads or more.

please respond to PM.

I am interested in playing if the game ends around this time. Else, it is a gamble for me.

Ok  , we will start an other thread as soon as possible  on the same site.
Yes!

Most of your competitors put up 4 games a day. I suggest you put atleast two, bcoz i have to be present when the game is about to finish to reclaim if i am going to lose. it is midnight here for me.

nice suggestion!

for the first step, there are not enough players ,so we keep the game 24 hours a time to make sure every round with balance.

please respond to PM.

I am interested in playing if the game ends around this time. Else, it is a gamble for me.

nice suggestion!

Yes!

The red up received:

The green down received:

and now the fee is -7%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.07btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.1245btc in total, why not?

come on

btcupdown.com

Yes!
The red up received:

The green down received:

and now the fee is -8%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.08btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.1345btc in total, why not?

current fee is shown as -11% ??

Also, my no fee address. I won't get both negative fee or positive fee right? (don't change it. Keep it that way.)

Also, can you make it two games a day for people in different time zones? I am uncomfortable with the timing.
The red up received:

The green down received:

and now the fee is -8%  if you deposit 1btc to green down you will get 1.08btc,and all of the red up 0.0545 ,that's 1.1345btc in total, why not?
come on guys

What I do next will atrract you all.  give me advice, thx.

u should stop begging in the first place, and maybe invest in advertising ?

OK,stop b-e-g.

and the best adv is word-of-mouth, I believe I will get a lot from you.
10% fee is a lot, wont bother playing here.
nice,accept and changing .

I got a good idea and keep  an eye on my topic you will love it .
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
come on guys

u should stop begging in the first place, and maybe invest in advertising ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
come on guys

Rolling fees get way too high. 23% deduction if you play within the final hour of a round is way too high.

Graphics are better but still uninspired. The original of this site delivers a more polished experience.

The competition offers a superior game. The fees are lower and they have a bonus jackpot that you don't.

Formatting improved but there are a couple glitches remaining. The footer on the main page is clearly spaced wrong.

Some sort of chinese "control panel" is hidden in the lower-left corner of both pages. Very unprofessional.

The round number starts at 1001 - red flag that this could be a scam. Also, round number didn't increment after a game completed and there is no history browser which means this game is NOT provably fair.

The game itself is stolen and has not been improved. If you want to attract a customer base you need to offer a product or service that is unique in some fashion. Your game is an inferior clone of a well-established game; the clone job itself was painfully obvious and both the front end and back end are inferior graphically and functionally to the original FishBitFish game. If I was to consider playing this game, my consideration would be demolished upon discovering FishBitFish since it is a superior game with a lower house edge.

tl;dr: make your game unique or suffer the wrath of an uninterested consumer base.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
10% fee is a lot, wont bother playing here.
You have a very boring game. Maybe look at it again and search for some new cool gimmicks. Your game made my niece sleep!

the rule is
really, really
fair.
Activity: 26
You have a very boring game. Maybe look at it again and search for some new cool gimmicks. Your game made my niece sleep!
Pages:
Jump to: