Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC/USD dangerously close to $8,000, but HODLers never give up - page 2. (Read 520 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
We have the 50 day moving average, then the 25 day moving average as the further resistances, if these don't hold then we may go lower, but I wouldn't start getting worried unless we went below $1000.

I'm hoping the 50MA holds here. There's definitely signs of bulls with dry powder here, but not sure whether it's enough. I stopped out of my longs when $9,000 broke down, still waiting for signs of life.

It already hurts pretty bad giving back the gains from $9,000-$10,000..... not sure I could stomach waiting until sub-$1,000. Tongue

$1000 is possible, but are you willing to take the massive risk to miss the boat? Bitcoin is not going to leave, the fluctuations against fiat are meaningless and temporal, and these in charge know that fiat is dead, and will therefore use any possibility of a dip to stack up. Timing perfect dips is impossible, you might miss out badly.

I have enough coins that I'm comfortable. So I'd wait the correction out before putting any fiat in; no reason to add the risk.

But if you don't own any BTC, it's always a good idea to buy some. Smiley
Accumulation when theres a dump would always be a good idea if you do have the capability.Why not buy? We know on what are the possibilities to happen ahead yet we know the potential of Bitcoin.Basing on TA recently i have seen that strong indicator of bullish movement to fade away where it do comes out to move its price on sideways or simply on accumulation period.I dont know if it would able to break that support on $7800.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
We have the 50 day moving average, then the 25 day moving average as the further resistances, if these don't hold then we may go lower, but I wouldn't start getting worried unless we went below $1000.

I'm hoping the 50MA holds here. There's definitely signs of bulls with dry powder here, but not sure whether it's enough. I stopped out of my longs when $9,000 broke down, still waiting for signs of life.

It already hurts pretty bad giving back the gains from $9,000-$10,000..... not sure I could stomach waiting until sub-$1,000. Tongue

$1000 is possible, but are you willing to take the massive risk to miss the boat? Bitcoin is not going to leave, the fluctuations against fiat are meaningless and temporal, and these in charge know that fiat is dead, and will therefore use any possibility of a dip to stack up. Timing perfect dips is impossible, you might miss out badly.

I have enough coins that I'm comfortable. So I'd wait the correction out before putting any fiat in; no reason to add the risk.

But if you don't own any BTC, it's always a good idea to buy some. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Yes that is the main purpose of the investors here in the bitcoin world to make profit and to show the world that bitcoin will never be faded as well as the people who invest on it. Hodlers will never give up cause they knew that it has a potential to be the future of currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Yeah, it's always advisable to always hold now when all seems odd. The better days are definitely coming. It's so unfortunate that so many HOLDers starts losing hope at the verge of the breakthrough. Many whom have expected bitcoin to keep on high rocking to it hit the highest price are quite disappointed when things aren't working their way. One is not expected to give up because losing hope means losing all your HOLDing days. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Bitcoin has lost nearly 6% over the recent 24 hours, crashing from  $8824 on Tuesday to a low of $8,103 early on Wednesday. Currently, the coin No. 1 is trading at $8,124, but the bullish momentum is gaining traction. Bitcoin is still by far the biggest coin out there with the market cap $139.6B, but its market dominance has shrunk significantly from over 85% in February to just 37%.

Full article is here : https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-usd-dangerously-close-to-8-000-but-hodlers-never-give-up-201805160319

You valuable thoughts are much appreciated.
This is not enough reaso to give up,this has been normal dump and pump issue this year and weve seen many things like this before,only those weak has been reacting for this bloody market,but for a real investors this is what they need.

And nice issue to tackled for the benefits of many of us here,who support and trusted bitcoin for many reasons
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
After Facebook and Google, now Bing bans Crypto Ads. Perfect FUD for bears to drop the price further.

FUD like anything else has a certain life-span. you can't use the same FUD and expect it to has the same effect as always. the first time it is big, the second time it is big but still smaller than the first. and eventually there comes a time when nobody cares about the same FUD.
for example the "China banned bitcoin" FUD is ancient now. and nobody cares about it anymore. they even tried changing it to "China banned bitcoin mining" but that still didn't change a thing.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

I would be buying at every $500 decrease all the way down, but consider Bitocin can start going rocket mode at any random time towards a new all time high.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
I think I just need to wait for the bullish season to come. Probably it might occur after this month as per the history of bitcoin itself. I might experience ups and downs in here but that is the life in here, so be it.

Bullish season? In order to initiate a bullish season we need to have an underlying bullish event being the driving force behind it.

Nope, the only thing that truly matters is supply and demand. All you really need for a bull market is for sellers to stop selling, all else equal. A "bullish event" can help catalyze a breakout, but the underlying accumulation vs. distribution is much more important.

The problem with all people's expectations is that they can only disappoint with how much they expect to happen this year. I constantly see people mention how low the current price is, and how they believe it will reach $30,000-$50,000 before the end of this year, but that's all noise. If they really believed that the current price is low and that a massive increase is due, they would have bought up the market, but that's not happening.

These people do believe the price is low. But they don't have any money left; they're already all in and probably underwater. It would be much better if everyone was bearish and had already sold.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
I think I just need to wait for the bullish season to come. Probably it might occur after this month as per the history of bitcoin itself. I might experience ups and downs in here but that is the life in here, so be it.

Bullish season? In order to initiate a bullish season we need to have an underlying bullish event being the driving force behind it.

The problem with all people's expectations is that they can only disappoint with how much they expect to happen this year. I constantly see people mention how low the current price is, and how they believe it will reach $30,000-$50,000 before the end of this year, but that's all noise. If they really believed that the current price is low and that a massive increase is due, they would have bought up the market, but that's not happening.

The market is waiting for that important trigger, and as long as this trigger doesn't show up, we won't be going up that much, it's that simple. People can't and shouldn't expect the market to go up out of nothing. Just be honest, what's there to go up for in the very short term?

Judging by the news and the talk in the financial industry, this event seems like it will probably be the Big Money from institutional investors coming in and financial firms opening up Bitcoin trading to their clients. It appears this will start before the end of the year. Any smart money on Wall St will be moving in to Bitcoin before things start heating up again, which basically means it'll be a race between them. Even before that Bitcoin should continue to be on a slow bullish trend. Once the bullish trend starts FOMO will do the rest.

Personally I think it'll take anywhere from 6 months to a year before we enter another bull run, but in the meantime the general movement will be slowly upwards. Right now the base level of support is 8000. It'll slow continue to move up.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

The market is waiting for that important trigger, and as long as this trigger doesn't show up, we won't be going up that much, it's that simple. People can't and shouldn't expect the market to go up out of nothing. Just be honest, what's there to go up for in the very short term?
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has lost nearly 6% over the recent 24 hours, crashing from  $8824 on Tuesday to a low of $8,103 early on Wednesday. Currently, the coin No. 1 is trading at $8,124, but the bullish momentum is gaining traction. Bitcoin is still by far the biggest coin out there with the market cap $139.6B, but its market dominance has shrunk significantly from over 85% in February to just 37%.

Full article is here : https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-usd-dangerously-close-to-8-000-but-hodlers-never-give-up-201805160319

You valuable thoughts are much appreciated.
Well for me this is a normal price movement..We have been in constance growth of price no matter how slow it is but its still good movement. Now if it slightly went down to the 8k level I think this is just normal down trend but Im pretty sure it can catch uo and im quite sure 10k price  will be break this month of May.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I don't think it's dangerous. Last time BTC showed a big resistance at $8000 level. And whole market looks bullish to me. Not any serious FUD yet. I believe we will break $10k in a month. Only my opinion
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
After Facebook and Google, now Bing bans Crypto Ads. Perfect FUD for bears to drop the price further.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Normal manipulation, panic sellers, Correction and Fuds it's quite common if you are going to observe the cryptocurrency these past years, they are pushing the price down to accumulate cheap bitcoins from this sellers then we all going to see some price surge that's why we are not passing the 10k barrier, they want to put some walls to prevent the breakthrough, fluctuations always happen so prepare to see some bloodbaths these coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
The fact that there are so many bullish signs and we're still falling in price worries me. If whales are manipulating the market and really have this much control, I'm wondering how Bitcoin will become stable enough for mass adoption in the near future.

Still hodling though. I'll sink with this ship if I have to.

You're mixing up news with actual trading action.

There are no bullish signs in the markets anywhere. There's bullish developments but more often than not they mature far in the future or may not happen at all.

We just got through with the biggest bubble by a country mile. It's gonna take a long time to wind down and recharge before the next one.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Seems like we might spike up a bit more today, I think the failure to secure $10,000 caused a bit too much fear. Seems like we might get back to slow and steady like we were a month ago and then tiny burst.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
It doesn't worry me one bit, considering that I'm in it for the long term. Also, market dominance, IMO, depends on how profitable a coin is up to a certain point. Obviously, people wouldn't want to trade against the heavy currents of a coin receiving lots of damage except for the shorters who, in the end loses against bitcoin. We're still in good shape even though we've lost a pretty good chunk of the price in the last 24 hours. Many suspect that it is the workings of the Gox trustee again but for now, there are no confirmed reason/s as to why there had been a slump in terms of price.
Yups we who holds bitcoin for long term dont even bothers even if price falls $6k again.
Those whos affected by this are the one that wanted quick cash,they buy today and claimed by night in short those dont believe in block chain instead they are here to make quick bucks ..
Yes,if the price falls to $6K then it is a great chance to make quick money in short time because the price will again recover in few days like what happened in the previous incidents.And the people who are holding it for longers don't see the prices every five minutes it will make you panic just wait for the price to go to moon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It doesn't worry me one bit, considering that I'm in it for the long term. Also, market dominance, IMO, depends on how profitable a coin is up to a certain point. Obviously, people wouldn't want to trade against the heavy currents of a coin receiving lots of damage except for the shorters who, in the end loses against bitcoin. We're still in good shape even though we've lost a pretty good chunk of the price in the last 24 hours. Many suspect that it is the workings of the Gox trustee again but for now, there are no confirmed reason/s as to why there had been a slump in terms of price.
Yups we who holds bitcoin for long term dont even bothers even if price falls $6k again.
Those whos affected by this are the one that wanted quick cash,they buy today and claimed by night in short those dont believe in block chain instead they are here to make quick bucks ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Obviously, Bitcoin is close to 8250 USD but I trust this coin. It will never failed in anyway so we must hold for long term it will help to make big profit in next year. But most of the peoples are panic in situation so we must create the awareness of Bitcoin potential automatically again is growing fastly in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: