Pages:
Author

Topic: Bter API problem - page 2. (Read 3627 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 24, 2014, 04:29:12 AM
Glad its not just me.  I just started implementing Bter and public calls work just fine but when testing private calls I was racking my brain trying to find what was wrong with my code.  Doesn't look good with support not responding though.  Has Bter entered zombie mode?

Don't trying to find bugs with your code. Your code are probably correct. Example code of bter is good. That code worked me lot of previous days. Now not. ( public api calls work, private api cals don't work )
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2014, 03:38:40 AM
what shall we do about this? writing emails to bter support is a bad idea because they never answer Cheesy
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 23, 2014, 07:13:12 PM
Glad its not just me.  I just started implementing Bter and public calls work just fine but when testing private calls I was racking my brain trying to find what was wrong with my code.  Doesn't look good with support not responding though.  Has Bter entered zombie mode?
January 22, 2014, 04:57:50 PM
Not work this method. :-( Simple API queries like history ( bter.com/api/1/trade/btc_cny ) usually working good but private api queries always have same wrong result. I tried up to 20 times but not good. Getfunds query example working for you ? ( bter.com/api/1/private/getfunds )
Activity: 224
January 22, 2014, 04:38:45 PM
For the last two days all private API query has wrong result. ( Incapsula incident ID: ... ) I use same program, same IP, same method. I tried change API keys and tried use other user account and other IP too. I got the same result always. I wrote letter to support of bter in two days ago. I asked what i do ? And of course this letter remained unanswered.  Bter API died. :-(

Brute force kind of works... Repeat request up to ten times until you have a result which has no "". Not nice play, but ya know...
January 22, 2014, 04:37:04 PM
For the last two days all private API query has wrong result. ( Incapsula incident ID: ... ) I use same program, same IP, same method. I tried change API keys and tried use other user account and other IP too. I got the same result always. I wrote letter to support of bter in two days ago. I asked what i do ? And of course this letter remained unanswered.  Bter API died. :-(
January 22, 2014, 08:52:44 AM
i am trying to get the funds trough the private API. its also broken
data.bter.com is completely wrong
whats going on with bter? Smiley

Use bter.com without the "data.". Still, kind of buggy.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2014, 08:11:14 AM
i am trying to get the funds trough the private API. its also broken
data.bter.com is completely wrong
whats going on with bter? Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
January 21, 2014, 05:32:57 PM
The Bter trade API has been broken for over a month now.
January 21, 2014, 02:45:30 PM
Hi!

I' am implementing charting in my application for NXT prices and trying to retrieve the NXT trades at Bter through:

http://bter.com/api/1/trade/nxt_btc/3603233

Two out of three times I get

''

which shows a captcha input page.

Is the Bter API not for bots? Which humans read json data?

Is there a way around this?

Thanks!
Marcus
Pages:
Jump to: