Pages:
Author

Topic: BTER.COM (Recent and Continued Problems) - page 2. (Read 3081 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
December 16, 2015, 12:07:53 PM
The way that site is managed, there will always be issues with it. Buying their own icos with "unlimited" btc was one thing but i heard about some other shady practices. Be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
December 16, 2015, 12:00:57 PM
After what happened with BitBay, people still use BTER? That was the last time I logged there, to withdraw my coins. If you hear one time that something isn't wrong somewhere, don't look back.
Activity: 567
Merit: 500
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
December 16, 2015, 12:00:02 PM
most or may be all of the exchanges have not technical support for the wallets. Cryptsy suspends the FireFlycoin and others for more than 6 months.
Allcoins was freeze the Aurumcoin wallet and two months ago the site is off with "system message" on it.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 09:18:54 AM
I have sent in July coins to my Qorawallet on bter.com. I see the coins in the blockexplorer but not in my account.
Since 5 months the support says: "we will fix the wallet as soon as possible.". But nothing happens. I'm not the only one with this problem.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 09:06:00 AM
The purpose of this post is to advise others that BTER.COM is still having problems. You may want to avoid them -- for good.

Within the last week I deposited crypto-coins and had no problems at all trading them. The fees were a bit steep, but the process was not bad at all.

Then I tried to withdraw them. Nothing happened. After 24 hours I opened a ticket. The next day came. Nothing happened. Then the next. Finally, I received a canned response that my withdrawal problem was being resolved. I waited a few more hours then opened may wallet again. Nothing arrived. I went back and looked -- my ticket was closed -- by BTER. I waited another day. Nothing.

I created another ticket, since the first one was mysteriously closed. The new ticket was then paused yesterday (12/15/2015) pending my response. I looked, they had responded -- again -- that they were working on the issue -- that the "DEV" was doing his or her 'thing.' This seemed to me to be a way of saying that they were working on the issue, but also a way of putting me off. I responded, which then re-opened the ticket.

And here I wait.

Incidentally, the type of coin I was working with is called Zetacoin and my wallet is working fine. I am able to transfer in from other sources without issue.
Pages:
Jump to: