Pages:
Author

Topic: BTfuture.com Beta Launch - page 2. (Read 2718 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 15, 2011, 01:57:15 PM
Hi TTBit,

Can you PM me with the e-mail you signed up with and your username?
legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2011, 01:36:28 PM
Tried signing up 4-5 hours ago, but never got the confirm e-mail. Clicked 'forgot password', still no email. Don't see anything in my spam folder.
September 15, 2011, 12:41:47 PM
Hi Sirk,

When you click the deposit button under wallet you will receive an address to send your deposit. You can specify your withdrawal address under change address. We will look at making this clearer.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
September 15, 2011, 09:20:55 AM
Hi BTfuture Team,

I just tried the service but had some issues.
I transfered  bitcoins but they don't appear in my wallet (Wallet Address:Null").

I tried to send an email, but the address on the "Contact Us" page doesn't work ("[email protected]")
Could you check the email address?

Thanks,
September 15, 2011, 05:49:05 AM
We are very excited to present to you BTfuture.com, the prediction market for Bitcoin users!

We currently offer over 80 markets in sports, politics, finance, and science, and we expect to add much more in the coming days and weeks.

Predictions are made through trading of Bitcoin contracts explained in our FAQ.

The site just launched today, so there may be unexpected downtimes. Please bear with us as we try to maintain site reliability and performance.

Your feedback is essential for us, so please let us know if you run into any problems, have any questions, or would like to see features on the site.

We hope everyone enjoys our work, and please get trading!

-The BTfuture Team
Pages:
Jump to: