Pages:
Author

Topic: BTG Hold or Fold? - page 3. (Read 985 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:40:42 PM
I bought some BTG, look like the miner today are not sure about segwit2x... Guys anyone can suggest if Hold BTG ( today lose 15% ) or fold it?
Now you hold your bitcoin gold and never sell it lose.Bitcoin price increased  and only 1 days its increase near 600$.So just hold your bitcoin until november 15 hope you will get profit

What do you think will happen to the price of bitcoin after 15 november?
I am curious because people told me it would fall after the BTG fork but look where it is now.
bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 04:37:38 PM
I bought some BTG, look like the miner today are not sure about segwit2x... Guys anyone can suggest if Hold BTG ( today lose 15% ) or fold it?
Now you hold your bitcoin gold and never sell it lose.Bitcoin price increased  and only 1 days its increase near 600$.So just hold your bitcoin until november 15 hope you will get profit
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

I suggest you hold it still unless it goes beyond 30% have a little faith and trust because bitcoin is still growing in my opinion and you will have your proper earnings eventually.
yeah btg looks like bch can growing but not now. hold is best choice and to take profit

just waiting for btc down and altcoins includ btg can up again and its time to sell your btg
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
November 02, 2017, 04:29:01 PM
Bitcoin cash is up 40% for the week
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

Oh man you have to fold. This Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash and SegWit2X are called forkcoins, as they are forks of the Bitcoin source code. In other words they copied the code and tried to add "improvements" to their own coin. Thing is that coin has no developer team that comes even close to The Bitcoin Core developer team, which by the way is extremely decentralized and only moves forward through rough consensus. That's a strong network with security.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

I suggest you hold it still unless it goes beyond 30% have a little faith and trust because bitcoin is still growing in my opinion and you will have your proper earnings eventually.
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 03:59:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: