Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ[BTI]⚡BitcoinInstant⚡Unregulated•Encrypted•Secure•Anonymous⚡SHA256⚡ - page 8. (Read 13001 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
In the above announcement on the exact FLO specification the fifth point described 6 confirmations for the transaction in 6 minutes. Can you explain the confirmation how?

^currently blocks are coded to 60 second intervals ~ we are now looking at ways to improve transaction speeds while implementing updates to the diff adjustment * =) BTI to daa moooon!!~~~

Thanks for the good response and explanation dev, hope this project will succeed and achieve the target of this project.

thank you!>_>we have a bright development team working to implement cutting edge code base enhancements that will enable forthcoming mobile applications Wink *keep it locked on $BTI*~~~
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
In the above announcement on the exact FLO specification the fifth point described 6 confirmations for the transaction in 6 minutes. Can you explain the confirmation how?

^currently blocks are coded to 60 second intervals ~ we are now looking at ways to improve transaction speeds while implementing updates to the diff adjustment * =) BTI to daa moooon!!~~~

Thanks for the good response and explanation dev, hope this project will succeed and achieve the target of this project.

Activity: 450
Merit: 100
reserve Chinese translation

https://gate.io/ is requesting a Chinese Introduction *

====>

*please pm me or<<

++join: our /\BTI telegram group for bounties and thinktank == 

Cool

https://t.me/bitcoin_instant
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Possible upcoming pool at saltpool.net

i'm still solo mining Wink ...hushhhh

===>

#custom wallet generator ~>  coming soon == * pull request *
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

A 4 year old coin reborn?  I’m not seeing it on Bittrex.  Other than that Vlad likes.   Kiss

BTI was on bittrex & c-cex before .. i'm still finding blocks with a usb asic *:-D weeee ( stay tuned )
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
is this a portable version of the Bitcoin program?
whether the price will be half of Bitcoin?
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 0

A 4 year old coin reborn?  I’m not seeing it on Bittrex.  Other than that Vlad likes.   Kiss

welcome!  Cheesy Grin Smiley

Bitcoin-Instant * new website *

(under construction)

===>

http://bitcoinstant.org/

Activity: 156
Great idea! Target tired! Advertising is everywhere! I wish good luck to your project!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

A 4 year old coin reborn?  I’m not seeing it on Bittrex.  Other than that Vlad likes.   Kiss

-- Fair launch * early adopters bonus !

if (nHeight < 10080 )
    {
nSubsidy = 13373 * COIN;

Much fair.

yessir that's for the forthcoming mobile app Wink join our telegram for insider info / bounties & giveaways :-D  *welcome home*
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

-- Fair launch * early adopters bonus !

if (nHeight < 10080 )
    {
nSubsidy = 13373 * COIN;

Much fair.
copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx