Pages:
Author

Topic: BTT badges - page 2. (Read 553 times)

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
November 27, 2019, 03:45:11 PM
It's pretty easy to add a new badge and manually (or automatically) assign it to people, but with the reporter badge I didn't originally consider that people might reasonably want to opt-out of having the badge. Adding that functionality is a bit more difficult. Maybe sometime in 2020.

I also don't want the left side of threads to look like a rainbow explosion, so I probably won't add too many additional badges, either.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
November 27, 2019, 01:14:12 PM
There are no Designs or created badges taken from theymos.
Maybe we get a poll for those that he want to chose.
There are some real good ones in the thread and hope that we get them soon  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 27, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
There were a lot of good designs from that thread. Why not do the initiative of opening up a poll for all those designs? It may save him time while he is working on the art badge. I prefer just a single badge for all regardless of the number of good reports but a minimum is required before getting one.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
November 27, 2019, 12:00:50 PM
Last going off theymos stating it was still on his to do list, but wasn't on top of that list; We've seen the introduction of the bumping changes since then so its probably safe to assume that its a little closer now than when he posted this message:

still waiting for it Cry

Sorry for the wait, when I went to implement this it ended up being quite a bit more of a can of worms than I originally thought because of opting out, preventing certain report-count-padding strategies, etc. It's still on my to-do list, but there are several things above it.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 3911
November 27, 2019, 10:58:21 AM
Will there be more badges? I think the result of the vote for the selection of art contest badge will be binding on the forum? Is there any update regarding Seeking reporter badge images?

What is the final design of those badges?
Pages:
Jump to: