Pages:
Author

Topic: ⎛⎛BubbleCoin.org Multiply your bitcoins up to 10 times by bursting bubbles. - page 6. (Read 9525 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
bubblecoin.org
0.01 for withdraw not good

Yeah minimum 0.1btc withdrawal is not good, because its not at all possible to earn 0.1btc in a short time as the bubble burst count keeps on increasing for each play.

You lost one zero. Or it doesn't matter ?
Bubble burst count is sequential, and keeps forever in your account. One and the same for all gameplays (greeds/screens). What is the problem? Do you try to play at all?

If you play long, you can raise any amount. 
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
0.01 for withdraw not good

Yeah minimum 0.1btc withdrawal is not good, because its not at all possible to earn 0.1btc in a short time as the bubble burst count keeps on increasing for each play. Its better to go with sports betting than spending lot time in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
News:

• Faucet implemented - free 8 000 satoshi for first bubble and for every 200 next bets;
  • Refresh changed (now after 700 bubbles);
  • Withdraw timeout set - now user can not click button too fast;
  • Minimal withdraw limit set to 0.01 BTC to protect faucet;
  • Anti money laundering implemented - user should play after making deposit.
What 0.01btc for protecting faucet ? it's same like you not give people playing with free money or same like you not allow people withdraw if they win 0.001 or more. sorry to say it's better you removed faucet fiture in your site. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
bubblecoin.org
Seems people don't like fauset instead of trial.
Maybe I should rollback to version with 100 empty bubbles.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
News:

• Faucet implemented - free 8 000 satoshi for first bubble and for every 200 next bets;
how much rollover do i have to do in order to be able to withdraw after a deposit? i want to play right now but im a little bit afraid of depositing and im puzzled right now if ill have to play a lot

the whole game idea seems to be really interesting to be honest and i will surely try it out when i will see all the requirements i have to do after my deposit in my opinion

I dont see that they offer a deposit bonus which requires you to wager xx amount of your deposit amount? if you only deposit without any bonuses, so you can withdraw your winning as long as you meet the minimum withdraw requirement.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
adding password / email would be nice
bubblecoin.org
Im new to this site. How do you claim the faucet just to try out the site before hand, or is there some way to play a demo game?

A faucet is a way to play real game for free. If you made a Deposit, the faucet will still work. One have to think of it as a small additional random reward.

how much rollover do i have to do in order to be able to withdraw after a deposit? i want to play right now but im a little bit afraid of depositing and im puzzled right now if ill have to play a lot

You should win or loose some percent (it can be changed) of your deposit. If you will play fair and get any problems with withdrawal you always can ask for support in this topic.
Activity: 770
News:

the whole game idea seems to be really interesting to be honest and i will surely try it out when i will see all the requirements i have to do after my deposit in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Im new to this site. How do you claim the faucet just to try out the site before hand, or is there some way to play a demo game?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I lose Sad
increase wins up to x50 please
bubblecoin.org
News:

bubblecoin.org
Just add a little ballance
Make this 'balance'  Roll Eyes

Thank you. I think there is still lots of typos....   Embarrassed

Suggestion; instead of browser login you can use both a secret link so you can save it (bubblecoin.org/8294629461)  and a cookie to save it

Thanks for a good idea.  Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Suggestion; instead of browser login you can use both a secret link so you can save it (bubblecoin.org/8294629461)  and a cookie to save it
Activity: 574
Just add a little ballance
Make this 'balance'  Roll Eyes
bubblecoin.org
Payment notification improved. Greeting message and balance renewal on payment implemented.
bubblecoin.org
GameBoard history download is under test.
Now you will be able to compare GameBoard and it's encoded image for certain number of last games. Limit will be defined later.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
New Proof of Fair algorithm is implemented on users request.

Now you can check not only the amount of rewards on the game board, but exact placement of them.
Third party service used to decode this information.  

Thanks DarkStar_ and UR for good advices.

How it works:

• When the game (new screen) starts, server encode game board (location of rewards) by cipher XXTEA. You can copy and save it for further usage.
  • When all bubbles on the page are exploded, the server sends the decryption key to user.
  • XXTEA can be decrypted using third party online services, such as www.movable-type.co.uk [?]  this way initial locations of rewards can be decoded.
  • In Audit mode, script stops the game after completing the game screen.  Then you can compare decoded location and amount of rewards with your screen.

It's nice that you actually listened and made the game provably fair. You should add one more thing though - A page where you can see the history of every single game (or at least last 50?) that has the hash and the decryption key listed. If I pop a bubble, and there are still 500 left, I'm not going to leave my computer open to the tab until the game board resets since it probably will be annoying just to verify it. This would also create more transparency, and people can copy the hash and check it with the game list to make sure the game was legit.
bubblecoin.org
BTW what wrong with this method?

F.A.Q ( from users questions )

1. How to copy cookies to another computer, to use the same account.

On your old computer:
  • Go to Google Chrome, and then type in the address bar: chrome://settings/personal (or just navigate to Settings).
  • Click "sync to my account" (or something like that) to sync it to your Google account.

On your new computer:
  • Click the wrench icon.
  • Click sign in to Chrome.

As soon as you sign in to your synced Google account, all of your settings, bookmarks, etc. are transferred.

The same functionality (cloud storage for browser data) for Firefox and Opera has been announced, but I haven't checked it.  Also there is a lot of browser extensions and desktop softwares for cookies management.

Activity: 770
It's not so simply.
At least, we must ensure the impossibility of simultaneous access to the account from different devices, protection from XSS and simple bruteforce .....  Security is the key.

We will think about this and try to find a solution if it possible.
that would be great and you will be able to attract more and more players in the future for sure. If I come up anything, I will drop it here Grin
Pages:
Jump to: