Pages:
Author

Topic: "Bubbles" Made Bitcoin Stronger - page 2. (Read 730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
You know that old saying "What doesn't kill you make you stronger?"

Well cryptocurrency bubbles and Bitcoin bubbles also fit that bill. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 07:47:49 PM
The feature of all the bubbles is when it pops, all the"investors" loose their money and there is no way to get more money from the bubble.
As for Bitcoin, all the "bubbles" were just scary stories. As there is always an option to earn more Bitcoins (mine it). Even if you loose your money due to hacker attacks on wallets or exchanges.
You are right a lot of people scared that the price of bitcoin increases a lot and then suddenly decrease to zero like bubble size increases when continues and then it will blast after crossing its limit but my advice to that people will that, we need to focus on investment in bitcoin and to not feels hesitate.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
November 25, 2017, 07:47:15 PM
The way bitcoin running through proof of work make it happen, the visionary of monetary technology.
Is bitcoin bubble? I'm not so sure about it, as bitcoin price increase significantly and tend to stay at the higher point instead of pop at the end of the day. If most people just think "Bitcoin is a faster way to make money", rather than see it as an alternative payment method, bitcoin will always crash after gain so much value. Because people will panic sell if bitcoin start to fall at the correction time, fortunately, bitcoin could hold due to proof of work system and real usability of this great technology.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:37:20 PM
I don't totally agree that bitcoin is bubble, But I believe its more of a "commodity currency", the demand is so high because people love to use it,  fast and efficient. Bitcoin cost thousands of dollars to mine, thats why its not a pyramid scam or so. It is community driven that's why the price is soo volatile that make it unstoppable, because whether we like it or not its the future of payments.
What OP is referring to here is not pertaining to bitcoin as a whole, but bitcoin's price when it was still manipulated by Chinese before 2016 pump and the crashes that have happened at that time, and the most famous one is mt.Gox crash. It in fact made bitcoin stronger and more resilient, I think without those bitcoin wont be what it is today. The only questions is that if those days are over or not? I believe that price of btc itself now can possibly be a bubble, price is high for now I think.

I don't think that the price manipulations of bitcoin will be over, but it less likely today because there's a lot of entities now as compare before were the Chinese can easily fake the volumes of trading resulting to bitcoin overvalued. But for each every bubble that has been burst, bitcoin rebounded and even makes it stronger as the OP has stated. If the price of bitcoin now is a bubble then it could possible burst, but I don't think it will crash that hard again unless someone really try to manipulate it by spreading FUD. But then again, bitcoin resiliency will bail him out again just in time for another bubble to form. IMHO.
I agree with your opinion. In reality this is indeed a bubble condition, but still continues as long as many parties continue to support it.
Bitcoin has become gold asset, even china has taking part that can manipulation volume to put price going high, many people still interest to buying and holds more.
Bitcoin not like a bubble that after increase in the price of bitcoin it will decreases directly like bubble blast after increase to its limit, bitcoin is a digital currency when its price increases it become more stronger and with the passage of time that digital currency will convert into official currency and become more famous.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2017, 08:36:23 AM
Haha, I laughed a lot when  saw your thoughtful picture of bubbling. This is the reality and bitcoin has popped everyone who said that it is bubble and it will crash down like anything. This will always happen because people don’t realise the power of bitcoin or may be they are always late in identifying its power.

Anyway this will always keep happening, the economist, CEO of financial institution or may be someone from the FEDs will always keep saying that bitcoin is bubble and it may go down and much more things which are moistly negative about the bitcoin. They will always want the bitcoin to go down but they will always see it going up due to its powerful rebounding nature.

So many great things about the bitcoin and they still think its bubble. Pitty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
November 25, 2017, 08:27:01 AM
Many people are interested in bitcoin price volatility,and by seeing how much the price increase since 2009.people will tend to buy and hold to gain profit.That's why the bubble keep holding and doesn't pop
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
November 25, 2017, 08:25:27 AM
What really is a humorous picture of those shit talkers. I never thought bitcoin was a bubble and all traders think so.

Before you even put your statement here, don't be so lazy not to read the post of the OP and not only read the title of this thread. The OP saying how bitcoin became stronger from the bubbles that is happening.

Bitcoin may be a bubble, maybe but what we know is that as along as it keeps giving profit to people, people will always invest in these crypto currency and it will always have a possibility of having a greater price in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:16:39 AM
The feature of all the bubbles is when it pops, all the"investors" loose their money and there is no way to get more money from the bubble.
As for Bitcoin, all the "bubbles" were just scary stories. As there is always an option to earn more Bitcoins (mine it). Even if you loose your money due to hacker attacks on wallets or exchanges.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
November 25, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

I have been to Bitcoin for the past two years already and though I only have little amount of it which I saved in an online wallet service provider, I can say that I learned a lot of its ins and outs. While some experts were then claiming that Bitcoin will eventually pop as it can never sustained continuous growth, Bitcoin still defying all odds and is charting right now for more upward movement.

Bitcoin has proven to be a big moneymaker for people who invested their money at the right time or those times that Bitcoin experienced some 'crashes' or dips. And this is the big difference between Bitcoin and other investment vehicle as a 'crash' in Bitcoin can also mean a big opportunity to buy more at a cheaper rate. I would venture to say that Bitcoin have been to many bubbles already but instead of it getting killed it those crashed served as an opportunity to rise up again and again just like the legendary Phoenix.

As the saying goes: What does not kill you can make you stronger and wiser! The same thing can be said on Bitcoin. However, let's give those people who still insist that Bitcoin will soon die a painful and excruciating death the benefits of the doubt they always want. We are still in democracy, aren't we?

Eehm, that, depends on what you really mean by saying that Bitcoin Bubble is good– do you mean speculation or what? Well, no need to say that, cause it does benefits everyone of us (not everyone) actually. And that photo is quite funny, but clearly defined what Bitcoin is all about, and how it beats every negative predictionsexperts has made about it all this while.

I never knew that Bitcoin will come this far, never thought it would ever in this life reach $7K. But I’d to admit that this is really good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
November 25, 2017, 08:03:01 AM
Bubbles in bitcoin made the most simple people millionaires by just being geeky about it. Up to now, the said bubble has been holding strong for almost a year now, and skeptics remain skeptics because they don't even have money invested on it, thus the negative comments since they also don't share bitcoin's success. I just think that people that are criticizing and fudding so hard are those people who aren't really invested in the game. Bubble or not, it caused a lot of good things to people.
Probably you are wrong. Bitcoin really has all the signs of a bubble. But the future is not determined. It all depends on our actions. People are holding coins and unknowingly turn the bitcoin bubble. Only the use of bitcoin as currency can give us hope that it will never end.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 07:58:46 AM
I don't totally agree that bitcoin is bubble, But I believe its more of a "commodity currency", the demand is so high because people love to use it,  fast and efficient. Bitcoin cost thousands of dollars to mine, thats why its not a pyramid scam or so. It is community driven that's why the price is soo volatile that make it unstoppable, because whether we like it or not its the future of payments.
What OP is referring to here is not pertaining to bitcoin as a whole, but bitcoin's price when it was still manipulated by Chinese before 2016 pump and the crashes that have happened at that time, and the most famous one is mt.Gox crash. It in fact made bitcoin stronger and more resilient, I think without those bitcoin wont be what it is today. The only questions is that if those days are over or not? I believe that price of btc itself now can possibly be a bubble, price is high for now I think.

I don't think that the price manipulations of bitcoin will be over, but it less likely today because there's a lot of entities now as compare before were the Chinese can easily fake the volumes of trading resulting to bitcoin overvalued. But for each every bubble that has been burst, bitcoin rebounded and even makes it stronger as the OP has stated. If the price of bitcoin now is a bubble then it could possible burst, but I don't think it will crash that hard again unless someone really try to manipulate it by spreading FUD. But then again, bitcoin resiliency will bail him out again just in time for another bubble to form. IMHO.
I agree with your opinion. In reality this is indeed a bubble condition, but still continues as long as many parties continue to support it.
Bitcoin has become gold asset, even china has taking part that can manipulation volume to put price going high, many people still interest to buying and holds more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
November 25, 2017, 07:23:15 AM
I will want to take a contrary view to that because holding the position that bubble makes bitcoin stronger is admitting that bitcoin is really a bubble and if if follow that path, we might end up to the point where the bubble does not hold things together again.

Its true a lot of people are putting money into bitcoin with the hope of it skyrocket but that's is a wrong motive because people like that are the ones that expand the panics immediately there is little drop in price. So bubble does not make bitcoin stronger, it's just a misconception.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 05:44:51 AM
This is in the light of its high volatility, instability and quick money making. The bubble in bitcoin gives it its hype and this is why people tend to invest on it and hold because they are almost certain it will increase in value with time in the future.

Agree with your opinion. The most advantage of bitcoin is high fluctuation in price that can make high income.
Stronger of bitcoin because many people involve and invest their money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 25, 2017, 05:24:21 AM
Bubbles in bitcoin made the most simple people millionaires by just being geeky about it. Up to now, the said bubble has been holding strong for almost a year now, and skeptics remain skeptics because they don't even have money invested on it, thus the negative comments since they also don't share bitcoin's success. I just think that people that are criticizing and fudding so hard are those people who aren't really invested in the game. Bubble or not, it caused a lot of good things to people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 05:14:16 AM
Yeah it really help though.Bubbles makes a huge hype in the bitcoins market and making noise even on national television channels making or resulting in huge demand cause of hype that is cause by the price bubble Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 05:08:05 AM
Well, all these past bubbles have done is prove to people that even after a crash, Bitcoin still has the backing and trust to move back upwards.

The most important bubble was the one after Mt. Gox went down, Bitcoin's value completely crashed and it stayed that way for a couple of months, even more than a year, if I remember correctly.
Prices were constantly hovering around 300 dollars, the huge volatility was also pretty much non-existent for a while.

People who saw that and the subsequent price increase after that must have gained a substantial amount of trust for Bitcoin after that ordeal.

The crashes we've seen this year are peanuts, they barely last a couple of days and are followed by new ATH's.

That's absolutely true! When the MtGox incident happened, bitcoin actually lost the majority of the public trust which shook the market strongly. Because people started thinking negatively around bitcoin and about its sustainability. People were actually scared about their investment that time and that is the reason why the bitcoin market crashed big time. Bitcoin doesn't have a back up asset, it is completely based on public trust and global demand.

The recent crashes are literally nothing compared to that incident. It was more like an opportunity for the investors to buy at a cheaper rate. So the bitcoin is a bubble, but a stronger one which can't be damaged easily.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 25, 2017, 04:09:46 AM
Well I do think that.. bitcoins when they sky rocketed in the past then the people realized that they have lost an opportunity to earn more money and everyone was waiting for them to drop in price and thus when the bubble broke then.. people started buying it in large amounts which eventually helped it to rise to a value further higher than the first thus.. making it recover from the bubble brust that happened in the past..

Bubbles just creates an opportunity to still buy bitcoins if we have lost it and gain nominal amount of profit from it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 25, 2017, 03:15:58 AM
Schemes and strategies to make you believe and sell your tokens and then they will buy it cheap. How funny it is to see their dirty moves hits back at them causing Bitcoin to rise even higher. It will remain at the top whatever they are planning to do, hold your.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
November 25, 2017, 01:56:42 AM
Yeah the negative thinkers are always there to pin point the bad side of the bitcoin. But as we know bitcoin has captured great market capitalism in very short period of time ad there is now way bitcoin will fall into future. Now the stage is very saturated and there is no way this saturation point can be broken. I mean why would the legacy of bitcoin will fall in first place? Why would it become bubble after having so much market cap. There are so millions of investors of bitcoin and most of them are big guys and having billions of investment into it. They are not going anywhere and thats reality which is keeping the bitcoin as stronger asset in the crypto market. And they say its a bubble, so yeah its bubble worth billions of dollars market cap.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 12:31:25 AM
Bitcoin will never stop increasing its price. some might say that bitcoin's price is going down but it is just because of the volatility and the demand added with supply
Pages:
Jump to: