Pages:
Author

Topic: Buckle up bear market is upon us - page 2. (Read 177 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
January 21, 2022, 05:39:07 AM
What do you think is the perfect time to build a new portfolio? Bear market cycle can take 2-3years some times is it wise to build portfolio right after bear market takes over? Judging from past years coins and tokens loses 95% of their value but not in an instant it was a gradual process, I think same thing will happen

If you really think that we are about to see a bear market that will last several years then i think it would be the best for you to don't do anything at all for a few years and once you think that the coins have reached their lowest points you can invest in them. I think bear markets are a opportunity to buy into projects that are already big and established like Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos etc. I would not buy into that coins during a bull market but after a long bear you can maybe get them for a good price. That being said, i don't really think that we are in for a year long bear market or so. Just because it happened back in 2018 does not mean that it will automatically happen again.
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 21, 2022, 04:10:11 AM
What do you think is the perfect time to build a new portfolio? Bear market cycle can take 2-3years some times is it wise to build portfolio right after bear market takes over? Judging from past years coins and tokens loses 95% of their value but not in an instant it was a gradual process, I think same thing will happen
Pages:
Jump to: