Pages:
Author

Topic: Bug in campaign - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
If you find a bug on the bounty campaign will you use it to gain more coins or email the brand?
Also, it is not said by the brand that rewards will be given for finding the bug. Will they still give reward if you email them about the bug?

I think people who find bugs and security improvements are rare, and hence should any one find one on any campaign the brand or campaign manager will  value him or her and will have to find ways to reward them. It would be very unfortunate if I'd get no reward at all for that and believe any serious bounty brand will give a very good reward for search a great work done. However the outcome may be, i would notify them, because exploiting bugs to earn money is very bad.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 28, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
If you find a bug on the bounty campaign will you use it to gain more coins or email the brand?
Also, it is not said by the brand that rewards will be given for finding the bug. Will they still give reward if you email them about the bug?

What kind of bug on the bounty campaign you are referring? Cheaters? 

If you are talking about the literal bug on the project itself, you can directly message the developers about it. Although at some cases they are rewarding users who will report a bug, don't expect they will do that in the first place. Or if you are really greedy in getting at least some rewards then wait for their announcement about giving reward for bugs that you will found. But sometimes, announcement like that will just be present if the APP or platform related to the project are now on the beta stage or goes live.
Activity: 14
June 28, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Most of bounty campaighn today have its bounty manager. It was created to answer users questions. So, I think if you want to know the answer for your question you should speak with him, hope, he will help you with this bug. Wink
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
There are campaign who has bug campaign category you can join, but some campaign does not have, but if you find one you should contact and have a discussion with the manager for your reward. talk-discuss-then agree.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
You found out something wrong and you are going to abuse it? no. Just report it to them and don't expect something in return.

This is more ethical and will boost your morale.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 28, 2018, 05:21:47 AM
Is that word bug referring mistakes?

If you find any you need to report it on the thread or PM it to the manager but I don't think you will get extra reward for doing this unless they have some campaign under that category.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

If you have a problem with the campaign you can write that issue to the campaign manager. They can provide you the solution on it mate.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 28, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

You should discuss this with the brand or the campaign manager. Each and every one makes his own decisions about rewarding.
I would notify them whatsoever, since exploiting bugs to earn money is actually stealing. Or course, I would be somewhat disappointed if I'd get no reward at all for that.
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 04:16:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: