Pages:
Author

Topic: Building a 2-of-(1+(1-of-2)) multisig transaction [i.e A + (B or C)] - page 2. (Read 2187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
Pretty sweet. I'll try it out and report back whatever I can put together.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I checked with gmaxwell on irc and he said there's no software written that does this easily but if the script is p2sh then it can work. If anyone has any recommendations for p2sh tools, your posting them is greatly appreciated! Grin
This tool, hashmal: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashmal-transaction-script-ide-alpha-1168604, is quite useful for testing whether scripts work or not.
legendary
I checked with gmaxwell on irc and he said there's no software written that does this easily but if the script is p2sh then it can work. If anyone has any recommendations for p2sh tools, your posting them is greatly appreciated! Grin
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I do not believe that this is currently possible.
legendary
The standard multisig is 2-of-3 where any two of the three keys can sign a redeem script to make it valid. I would like to build a redeem script that requires one key and either of two other keys. So for keys A, B, and C. The redeem script is valid if signed by A and (B or C). How can I do this? I would prefer if I had a tool like coinb.in that I could use for the process. Any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: