Pages:
Author

Topic: Building Reputation as a Borrower - page 2. (Read 868 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 03:00:44 AM
Hi guys im new to this forum and im not that active as i am just browsing the forum to know more about bitcoins so if you notice my number of posts is low as i dont want to just spam, our team are fairly new to bitcoins. This lending thread caught my attention and want to build reputation as i cant offer any physical collateral.

Anyway heres a little info and Background.

My name is Ronnel Project Director and Owner of a web development agency located in the Philippines Xpert.Media, we are 5 in the team. Our business is registered and legit and has been running for almost a year now.

The reason why i want to build reputation is because i want the members of this community to know that we can be trusted and somehow with this reputation buildup maybe a year or 2 from now someone would lend us and help us grow through funding, we have projects and want to start another online startup but that would be maybe a year from now. So for the time being while we are waiting for the right moment to start our future project I want to build our reputation and start from here while we are also learning.

As of the moment i havent thought of accepting bitcoins or perhaps we have no client yet that asked us for that payment method so i want to start from here.

Guys hope you can help me build reputation, if you want to know more about me pls. do a research of our team our website is already posted.

I would like to start with a 0.02010000BTC loan, anyone who can lend without collateral is highly appreciated, i wont waste my time scamming other peoples hard earned money, so if you want assurance or anything that will make you feel comfortable pls. pm me i will be more than happy to provide you every details you need.

Just message me the payment term you want.

Thanks in advance guys. Pls. dont shout out that i am scammer if you have no proof, ok? Cheesy cause i just notice that some people in this thread (not the whole forum) happen to accuse borrowers without even doing proper research they just base it on current # of posts and trust meter which sometimes unfair to newbies like me.

update: I can use paypal currency as collateral as long as we follow current exchange rate Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: