Pages:
Author

Topic: Building up your reputations as a new bounty manager - page 3. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I think bounty hunters should take responsibility themselves, bounty manager will try as much as possible to take any good tempting offers, either ways bounty manager get paid, bounty hunters should try to always avoid scam projects, it's our responsibility
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
I agree with you in that opinion mate, But sometimes no matter how we are prepared, still shit happens, particularly in bounty campaigns. what I'm saying is that not all we wanted to happen will be granted, so it is better to ride with the flow to avoid stress, BTW, it is just a bounty campaign there's plenty in the forum to choose including trusted and quality bounty managers like Bubbalex Media, bounty detective, etc. 
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
Arteezy is out of business for now, the last bounties I joined from him was Xcard and IAT and they don't work, it seems they are both scam projects, sorry to say but I think arteezy is out of business, I trust bubbalex more than any bounty manager right now
arteezy bounty result in my opinion was not excellent, many of campaign ended in scam or have low value reward. many bounty campaign from him  have stagnant progress and only be waste in wallet.

Bubbalex is one of the best bounty managers in this market, but this year I have not seen any new projects coming from him. It seems he doesn't see any really good campaign to bring it to the community
bublalex maybe very selective to pick new bounty campaign,  based on his history in managing campaign he do the best for bounty hunter so we will received best result.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
There are still good bounty managers on this forum but you can't always choose projects without doing your own  research first even if the project is from top bounty managers, here are few bounty managers I respect

1. Julerz12
2. Wapinter
3. Masulum
4. bubbalex
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The only effective bounty manager for now in the bounty section is Bounty Detective, I was hoping there are other campaign managers like Arteezy but it seems like he is out of project at the moment. Unlike some random managers who are just dont care about participants. I see thr krypital management bounty.  It looks like they have some line up campaign for injective protocol but currently pause due to some errors. I dont know if their reputation is okay as their campaign is composed of eth payments.
Arteezy cares about his bounty hunters but lately 90% of projects from him are bad projects, don't know how to judge this, wapinter is a bit better this year and so far bubbalex hasn't released any new project this year too, bubbalex is the most reliable when it comes to quality bounty projects
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Would be good from the suggestion coming up from the side of experience each "Bounty Manager".

Not really easy to become a new bounty manager, you will have a rival with a high reputation, experience and portfolio. You can still be hired but paying with a token, probably 90% a scam project who need a bounty manager with the cheapest rate and can be paid by using their own worthless token.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Don't forget that bounty managers get the job for money, 90% of them won't care about any reputation, it's bounty hunters problem of they don't do research on projects before promoting them, bubbalex is just one of a kind bounty manager

Bounty managers who has a string of bad projects are likely to get a bad reputation and tagged, I have seen some bounty managers getting a red trust from DT's from not doing research on the project they are managing and not stopping when there are scam reports, they should know what to look in a project and stop when the project got a bad reputations, you cannot trust managers who are too greedy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
Don't forget that bounty managers get the job for money, 90% of them won't care about any reputation, it's bounty hunters problem of they don't do research on projects before promoting them, bubbalex is just one of a kind bounty manager

Bounty managers who has a string of bad projects are likely to get a bad reputation and tagged, I have seen some bounty managers getting a red trust from DT's from not doing research on the project they are managing and not stopping when there are scam reports, they should know what to look in a project and stop when the project got a bad reputations, you cannot trust managers who are too greedy.
Yes I remember a bounty manager who got tagged very early of 2020 but that bounty manager was caught in some dubious acts with few of bounty projects from him, it's like he build those projects by himself and tried to lure investors and promoters, this is a different case
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
Reputation my foot, that's what's going on on bounty managers mind, you think bounty managers don't get paid even if the project they introduce failed? Bounty Manager's have the upper hand of getting paid than bounty hunters, they don't care, kudos to julerz12 and bubbalex, they are the most trusted bounty managers presently
For julerz12 I haven't seen any successful campaigns, what makes him popular is that most campaigns will deposit and bounty hunters will definitely get tokens. But to be able to sell them on exchanges is a completely different matter
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
This are  the easier way for new bounty managers to build up their reputation

1. Do your own research first on the projects before taking the job...  

Bounty hunters must do their own research on projects as well but it's better for BMs to do research too before taking any bounty project, remember, reputation matters, this is not 100% guaranteed that BM won't introduce bad projects but it won't be bad projects every time.
Bounty Hunters mostly Lazy finding one,and most of the time they have no idea what to look at instead they are just looking about the amount of payment allocated and that is really stupidity.
2. Learn to say no to bad projects even if they offer good money to you

Some bad projects can offer to pay BM in stable coin or BTC and decide to pay bounty hunters in tokens, I know, can be attractive but what about your reputation? Standing out among the rest is not an easy call, you have to take responsibility
This is must what Bounty manager attitude if they are really concern about their reputation and the participants but the problem is why would they need to look for every details if they are being paid instantly and care nothing about the coming problem?
3. Your bounty hunters should matters most to you, learn to hear them out.

I don't personally like bounty managers that are too full of themselves, too stubborn that they ignore advice from bounty hunters, it's not a good path for new bounty manager, sometimes you can easily learn one or two things from bounty hunters too
as if manager will listen to you?if you are much better than the manager then best that you applied as manager right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Reputation my foot, that's what's going on on bounty managers mind, you think bounty managers don't get paid even if the project they introduce failed? Bounty Manager's have the upper hand of getting paid than bounty hunters, they don't care, kudos to julerz12 and bubbalex, they are the most trusted bounty managers presently
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
I think the major problem of bounty hunters is not developer or team but bounty managers. We have got too many greedy bounty managers in the forum and is really affecting the space, how I wish upcoming managers can learn to build a good reputation for themselves.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What you have said on number 1 and 2 are what's important,

We all know that you can say no in a certain project if you have done your own research about the project. Even if you can earn in btc (which us most likely the payment for BM), it is best to know yourself if the project is worth your time. They should have their own progress and a future that can be seen by everyone. And of course, in number 3, it is true. To be a great BM, hearing everyone's opinion is best to know their side. You can also learn many things by learning how to accept opinions of other people.

Exactly, because the way i see it, some bm don't know how to say no or at most negotiate properly in a way that won't affect the hunters that will carry out the work aspect, because they are too concerned about their personal gains, they don't find it important to argue a bit when they notice the team are making strict rules that will not benefit hunters,
as a bm it is important to also consider building a good reputation, but it seems not many of them really cares about such things, reputation is secondary, their main focus is to get paid.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Do you think the bounty manager of that Oikos which made the hunters crazy lately because they added 8 weeks?

They probably wouldn't be here to read this thread but yes there are tons of users who want to be a bounty manager. To be one good BM, he should really be like the best ones in the forum like Yahoo and Brainboss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
I think we don't need much bounty managers here, even several managers who really have credibility and can be trusted by the most user in this forum is already enough. And that will be very good, so as the developer's project only ask to several managers and the manager can investigate the project carefully. I highly believe if this happen then there is no place for the scammer.

But now, I see many new bounty managers popping up and seem like that they are an old user and create a new account to avoid the ban if the project that he promoted end up in scam. I noticed, most project that eventually ends in the scam was managed by bounty manager who uses a copper member account. I didn't hear if there is a trusted manager or a manager who use legendary account who tries to promote scam project, because they won't risk his account.

Money makes the world goes around, it's not that easy to turn away from good offers, even good bounty manager can get tempted and even high reputable bounty managers do collect useless projects sometimes, not all new bounty projects from reputable bounty managers will succeed
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I think we don't need much bounty managers here, even several managers who really have credibility and can be trusted by the most user in this forum is already enough. And that will be very good, so as the developer's project only ask to several managers and the manager can investigate the project carefully. I highly believe if this happen then there is no place for the scammer.

But now, I see many new bounty managers popping up and seem like that they are an old user and create a new account to avoid the ban if the project that he promoted end up in scam. I noticed, most project that eventually ends in the scam was managed by bounty manager who uses a copper member account. I didn't hear if there is a trusted manager or a manager who use legendary account who tries to promote scam project, because they won't risk his account.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The only effective bounty manager for now in the bounty section is Bounty Detective, I was hoping there are other campaign managers like Arteezy but it seems like he is out of project at the moment. Unlike some random managers who are just dont care about participants. I see thr krypital management bounty.  It looks like they have some line up campaign for injective protocol but currently pause due to some errors. I dont know if their reputation is okay as their campaign is composed of eth payments.
Arteezy is out of business for now, the last bounties I joined from him was Xcard and IAT and they don't work, it seems they are both scam projects, sorry to say but I think arteezy is out of business, I trust bubbalex more than any bounty manager right now
Bubbalex is one of the best bounty managers in this market, but this year I have not seen any new projects coming from him. It seems he doesn't see any really good campaign to bring it to the community
He is used to avoiding bad projects, way better than introducing nonsense projects that will ruin his reputation on this forum, I know not all bounty managers cares about their reputations but bounty hunters should care about BMs who want to keep their reputations
For some, reputation is always the top priority. They only choose the best projects to promote in order to increase their reputation. But now most managers only care about the money that projects pay them, if good enough they will receive it and regardless of the quality of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
He is used to avoiding bad projects, way better than introducing nonsense projects that will ruin his reputation on this forum, I know not all bounty managers cares about their reputations but bounty hunters should care about BMs who want to keep their reputations
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What you have said on number 1 and 2 are what's important,

We all know that you can say no in a certain project if you have done your own research about the project. Even if you can earn in btc (which us most likely the payment for BM), it is best to know yourself if the project is worth your time. They should have their own progress and a future that can be seen by everyone. And of course, in number 3, it is true. To be a great BM, hearing everyone's opinion is best to know their side. You can also learn many things by learning how to accept opinions of other people.

Agree with you, first and second are most important. I would say that the first one is more important, choose wisely your jobs and you will build a good reputation, somehow it means number 2, don't take money for dishonest projects, try to represent what is good. This is a good way to be recognized as someone who is honest and fair!
Pages:
Jump to: