Pages:
Author

Topic: Bukele's Bitcoin City view. {Gallery} - page 2. (Read 286 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 11, 2022, 08:11:43 AM
I really hope that the color will not be so... uniform.
It won't:

• Another question, is the city decentralized in a such a way that any citizen from any part of the world will want to move there? I hope Mr governments and the UN elites wouldn't intrude when this project is complete.
    I'm not sure if this [decentralized part] is the correct way to describe it, but he did mention they're going to "build it with attracting foreign investment in mind" and IIRC, there were also some talks about offering citizenships to investors, so the answer to that question is "yes [on paper]", but I have a feeling it'd have a different outcome [e.g. Russians]!

For what it's worth, those mock-ups look amazing Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 626
May 10, 2022, 07:44:56 AM
It looks really good but it sure does take up a lot of time and I quite agree with what you're saying it might be a little hard for me to see in real life as I'm afraid I'm not getting there.
but even so i really feel proud to see something like this and indeed it looks amazing
Activity: 826
Merit: 1803
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 10, 2022, 06:38:10 AM
I am interested in hearing out more about it but currently it looks like more of a concept.  Turning this into reality requires a lot of time, will, power and financial resources to begin with and I am not convinced it will get what it requires.

On the other, more positive hand.  Bitcoin and Bitcoiners proved multiple times before they can exceed expectations.  So maybe with enough ambition and will, this can turn into reality.  Either way, I am keen on keeping a close eye on this project's development.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG
Activity: 994
Merit: 893
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
May 10, 2022, 05:53:28 AM

The airport my drew my attention and all I could say is this is a mega project and it will take a lot of years to come to reality but I didn't see anything about FUNDING. I'm not an architect but I'm not sure if the market cap of Bitcoin alone can complete this project at the current price. From the tweet, there are more visual images that will require big budgets.
Another question, is the city decentralized in a such a way that any citizen from any part of the world will want to move there? I hope Mr governments and the UN elites wouldn't intrude when this project is complete.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
May 10, 2022, 05:51:32 AM
I really hope that the color will not be so... uniform.
And it does look great, but I don't think we should put up too many expectations into a politician's promises, you know...

PS. Some of your links are broken. Still, one link (the one before last) doesn't point where it should. fixed
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
May 10, 2022, 05:41:31 AM
A think it's worth looking at. It looks really beautiful, I can't wait to share it in 1:1, but i guess it won't be during my life span.

(click on the pictures for higher resolution)

Source > https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1523799427856490496

Edit: Thanks NeutronicFish, links are fixed now Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: