Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market - page 5. (Read 776 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
Is the bear market over?  With BTC hitting $7700 is looks like we are primed for a big altcoin season.  What do you think?
Right now it needs to break resistance around $10000 and if that happens the true resistance around $16500 once this resistance will break fomo buyers will come in for sure and all coins will set their new all time high.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
July 24, 2018, 10:53:28 AM
Actually this is not a bull market, the market just started to pump. Very happy to see the pump because daily the price is pumping it happens after very long time. If this pump continues in upcoming days surely we can expect the bull market as very near. Hope it would not dump again, all are expect this situation only. So this is not too late to buy, just  buy now and hold it for future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
Is the bear market over?  With BTC hitting $7700 is looks like we are primed for a big altcoin season.  What do you think?
We have seen a good progress for a few days and I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of a bull run. Let's wait and be ready for a rally.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
I dont think we are moving in altcoin season
Probable all the money is flowing into BTC
Alts is bleeding
WhaleTank in Telegram
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
July 24, 2018, 10:14:36 AM
I always check the market and I noticed some changes in the bitcoin price as what I noticed for the past couple of days, bitcoin is pumping 7k now it pump to 8k and I guess it is the best sign that we are not is a bear market now instead in a bull market already.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:06:55 AM
I think that the market is now bullish. Also, I think that this means that massive pumping of alternative currencies will begin. Only it is worth bitkoinu slow down or go to recharge - and it happens, you'll see! Keep your coins ready to sell at favorable prices.
Maybe, but we should focus now mainly on short-term strategy and now Bitcoin is still a king. How much longer it will take to change of the 1st place or maybe it won't happen? For me it's just too hard to speculate about this right now, please focus on the short-term guys.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Forget about the 7,000$ mark as bitcoin has already hit 8,000$ as of today. It's already obvious that the bearish market already ended and its duration of 6 months, i have really made a good buy of the altcoins that i am eyeing the whole time since i started joining the crypto industry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
The rising price of bitcoin is a good sign and there's no any FUD news, maybe the bear market is over. Let's just hope that it's really over. So that those people complaining in the TG that they had lost money in investing will stop. (Though losing money is part of the deal when investing)  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 08:58:15 PM
i think it will continuously pumping, it will like last year that pumping until Dec
then, it will be followed by altcoins, they have been down too long time
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
July 23, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
In next month we will see a big altcoin pump. Best time to buy is now, you won`t have too much time. Also Safex coin is making big moves on august 10th, you should check it.
it will not happen until the pump of bitcoin will be ended, the majority of the demands are going to the bitcoin market right now. Stop promoting scap coin like safex that coin will never gonna be passed top 100 CMC. that's only another crap coin
Its very risky to invest on any shitcoins when the market is quiet not in a good position, I'd rather choose good altcoins. Altcoins hopefully to start pump again next month but it still not guaranteed unless we see a sign of a bull market again, ETF is the most anticipated news in August so let's see if will brings the market up again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:15:43 PM
I hope that bullish market have come to us and won't change the trend till the end of December
Alnd we all will have some profit from our investcapitals
I think, yes, we are on the way of good times
But we need to wait, buy and wait
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 23, 2018, 08:06:50 PM
In next month we will see a big altcoin pump. Best time to buy is now, you won`t have too much time. Also Safex coin is making big moves on august 10th, you should check it.
it will not happen until the pump of bitcoin will be ended, the majority of the demands are going to the bitcoin market right now. Stop promoting scap coin like safex that coin will never gonna be passed top 100 CMC. that's only another crap coin
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
The market has behaved quite positively these days, however we should not be overconfident as it has often been seen that the great whales have been manipulating the market to catch many unwary in terrible bull traps.

I prefer to be very cautious about it and avoid being too optimistic. I believe that the market will continue to move in a fairly narrow range between $6,000 and $8,000, and perhaps by the end of the year we may see the $10,000 line fall.
Activity: 220
July 23, 2018, 07:26:23 PM
I highly doubt the bears day are done for good.  I'm happy that the bears are pretty much done selling for now though.  There might be a couple sellers since prices are rising. There could also be some bad news that might jump start the bears again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
July 23, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
I hope that August is a cheerful month because we have been holding our assets for the red for a few months and now we will wait for the green fields to come back again and that will start in August
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
Maybe the bullish trend is now starting and its full peak will be on ber months, but we are not 100% sure for that as crypto market is very volatile. Monitor and analyze the market to avoid losses or lower tue risk of your investment.
Activity: 182
Market Integration Platform
July 23, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

The bull market for altcoins will be only if bitcoin will be fixed. In case the swings will continue, I doubt that a bright future awaits for altcoins. Of course I would like to, but so far the altcoins are bleeding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:09:55 PM
I doubt if we are in bull run yet, something must trigger bull run to start and the only thing that i see that could trigger the bull run is the upcoming SEC decision on ETF.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
July 23, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
Its still not sure situation, but all of the sign ia positive and the investors already start to put their money on bitcoin, so I can say its starting toward a bull market, but stilll need to be caution, although bitcoin show a positive sign but there are few times bitcoin slipped down, but this can be the momentum to make some profit
Pages:
Jump to: