Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market has come? - page 18. (Read 3686 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
This is not the bull market that we have been waiting for. I'm afraid, but I have to say that, we might have to wait a little while longer. The market is still very much unstable, bitcoin price is falling again, and the altcoins are not doing so well either, so we are still in the bearish market, and might still be here for some time. Let's just be patient till the storm is over.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 02, 2018, 05:30:25 AM
The bull market has not been here this year, and this year's encryption market has always been in a bear market. And the price has fallen so badly that it hasn't gotten any improvement until today. I think the encryption market is hard to recover again this year.
I am not really sure there would actually be an extreme bull market this year at all. Towards the end of the year though, it is likely for us to see some pretty good movement upward as the case may be, but how far it goes is what we cannot say yet. However, I know by next year, the bear market would have been settled out and we may start beginning to look forward to another new ATHs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 02, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
Hope so, we will need to see a strong push above $10,000. Anthony Pompliano thinks Bitcoin price will reach $50,000 by the end of the year. I surely hope so that we will see December 2017 gains again this year Smiley

https://coincodex.com/article/2091/anthony-pompliano-sees-bitcoin-at-50000-by-end-of-2018/
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 02, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
I think that everything will be. if not this year, then in the next. Crypto currency is gradually pouring into our lives. When every online store will accept crypto currency as a means of payment, then there will be a massive demand for it. A lot of money will flow into this industry. And the growth that we saw last year will seem like a small movement
Still many people do not know and do not need crypto. Something big has to come to make crypto a good investment again Wink.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
I think that everything will be. if not this year, then in the next. Crypto currency is gradually pouring into our lives. When every online store will accept crypto currency as a means of payment, then there will be a massive demand for it. A lot of money will flow into this industry. And the growth that we saw last year will seem like a small movement
Activity: 57
August 02, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
Now the market is slowly getting green, bitcoin and altcoin prices are starting to rise. My estimates from next month until the end of the year, crypto market begin to recover as last year. Do not rush to sell your coins at this time even though the price began to rise. Just wait a minute to get the crypto market price higher, so you get the price you want.
Activity: 151
August 02, 2018, 05:16:22 AM
I can't tell when the bull market will come. When I see the price of bitcoin rise to $20,000, I can confirm that the bull market is coming. I will hold my coin and continue to wait, I believe the market will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 165
August 02, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
The bull market has not been here this year, and this year's encryption market has always been in a bear market. And the price has fallen so badly that it hasn't gotten any improvement until today. I think the encryption market is hard to recover again this year.
Activity: 176
August 02, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
I think this is beginging to move and that sign it starting and altcion are moving grown positively.so we can say Bull market has come shortly.
Activity: 448
August 02, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?
do not rush to conclusions. The market may still fall heavily before growth. But I think that the bullish trend is just around the corner
Activity: 602
August 02, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
Prices went up for a few days, and we all thought it was the start of a bull market, but the fun was short-lived, and prices began to decline again. Nobody knows how the developments in the crypto currency market will develop, but this situation can not be liked. I want the market to recover faster.
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 04:24:58 AM
Bitcoin breaks $8,000 and still increases every hour. The whole market, altcoins are also  green and solid growth. This is the best new today for crypto enthusiastic. I think that the Bull Market has come. What do you think?

Well it has really start but sad to say it has fall abruptly this August. It is really hard to predict the current market right know. It has showed an outstanding price in July end but failfaill to meet our expectation in the start of August.
But I also think that we are slowly starting to become a bull market. Most of the time in the crypto bull market starts this end, but I will wait before I invest until there are clear signs and we also have to be sure of what we take.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
Let's see where bitcoin is getting its money from now. New money on the market do not go, and the whales are in no hurry to do something. Bitcoin is gaining a little strength due to the overflow of money from altcoins, which is very bad for them. Everyone is waiting and trying to predict when a major player will enter the market, but so far they are only making things worse.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
It's too early to say, it seems to me that in August there will be another fall in the prices of crypto-currencies, but only after this stable growth!
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Well it has really start but sad to say it has fall abruptly this August. It is really hard to predict the current market right know. It has showed an outstanding price in July end but failfaill to meet our expectation in the start of August.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 02, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
I think Bear season for crypto will last the entire 2018. Hopefully, maybe end of 2018 we'll see some action.
Activity: 280
August 02, 2018, 04:07:39 AM
I think that the bull market left, appearing over the horizon.Where so much confidence that after the growth of $ 8000 should be continued ?? These are just our desires and hopes .
Activity: 45
August 02, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
The draining business sector franticness might be finished and we are now respecting the bull run, ideally. Since the fourth quarter is close, I trust the positively trending business sector will be reach soon. Ideally the draining will stop and we are expecting great green signs.
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 01:10:52 PM
is gonna keep going like this the real bull gonna be by the end of the year ,this is just preamble for me and my folks  we buying more.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 29, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Agreed, I'm bullish about the market trends. The growth of Bitcoin is trending all over again, Many think that BTC will exceeding $10,000 before end of of Q4.well, we will wait and see as the drama unfolds!!

That's the point, many still speculate that bitcoin will be boomed back after some months though we can't be sure if things will go according to our goals
or it can go deeper again, the only things here is we need to be always positive s the directions of our points of view will also be positive as well.
Pages:
Jump to: