Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Market is coming on October to December - page 9. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Until October, the bull market has not yet occurred and cryptocurrency prices have not been able to recover the price so I think the bull market is only FUD.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I hope it will return as soon as possible. I have a lot of tokens and I want them back according 20K$ per BTC. Of course its not going to happen tomorrow, but this topic is really good news
Users have always expects for the bull market to happen possibly it may occur this year ends. I still think of positive to be take place in crypto this year. I am not losing hope and I am ready for it to happen to see bull market this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope it will return as soon as possible. I have a lot of tokens and I want them back according 20K$ per BTC. Of course its not going to happen tomorrow, but this topic is really good news
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Having experience in trading cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years, I can already say that no one has such information about the market to give such forecasts. Many events are planned for these months of October - December, but this does not mean that they will become an impulse for the growth of the entire crypto market. There has been a lot of positive news lately, but the market has only been going down.
investors still take correct time to enter to crypto market.they want to buy bitcoin on lowest price they can.maybe on december while bakkt launched bitcoin trader we will see price recovered again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am starting to prepare for this, but so far I definitely do not see any prerequisites that would help people start their cryptocurrency process to increase the profit that is in cryptocurrency today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Having experience in trading cryptocurrencies for more than 2 years, I can already say that no one has such information about the market to give such forecasts. Many events are planned for these months of October - December, but this does not mean that they will become an impulse for the growth of the entire crypto market. There has been a lot of positive news lately, but the market has only been going down.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
All ordinary and not large investors are waiting and hoping for an actively growing market. This is unlikely to happen very very soon, but the fact is that now we are starting to feel where the market will start to grow. Hope this happens in November-December.
in case of growth I think that happens will not be so great. but it was the better of the conditions now are more silent no growth. the market was not so lively it makes all the assets of crypto very little moves. Hopefully the rest of the year could soon be improved and the market began to grow.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
All ordinary and not large investors are waiting and hoping for an actively growing market. This is unlikely to happen very very soon, but the fact is that now we are starting to feel where the market will start to grow. Hope this happens in November-December.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

October November and December are the months where the supermarkets are very expensive so I hope that the next months will be Profitable for the bitcoin market.  I hope that the market will not be with for the next few days and months
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
The funny thing is that it's been long i started hearing that we will enter market bull run but the more they say it the worse it get, I think maybe they stop saying it let's see if the bull run will actually happen, I think no ones know when the bull run will actually start, so I will sit and be patience while i see things unfold
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Very much I want to see bulls by the end of the year. I think there will be false growth of cryptocurrency and then new falling.
Activity: 97
it is important to remember and in no case be forgotten because you can not earn very good money that should earn
Bull markets will have a lot of value on their coins. The coins inside the market could pump anytime this year.
Activity: 154
this will not happen and is not worth the arrival of bulls in the market to hope. Forget about it
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
it is important to remember and in no case be forgotten because you can not earn very good money that should earn
Activity: 164
Now I have made up my mind not  to consider all these kinds of news because I think they are not true. What I am looking at is the market now. We are waiting whether the bull market will come or not.
I appreciate your decision which in my opinion is correct not to include too much unproven and bad news because I always think negatively. if I may add it to always follow the crypto movement so that I can observe myself and make decisions with the worst possibilities that will come next month.
Activity: 924
Hope that it is true and soon we will see new high of BTC and Ethereum. I thin that person, who want to sell all his blockfolio - already done it and now time to start new bull run for players that ready to invest in best positions.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
I think the market will not update the highs this year, the infrastructure is not ready yet. Wait and be patient
Activity: 462
Now I have made up my mind not  to consider all these kinds of news because I think they are not true. What I am looking at is the market now. We are waiting whether the bull market will come or not.
and what predictions of the first 2018 have come true today? Most of all predictions are thoughts that have nothing to do with reality. Each of us Hopes for a market recovery, but since the cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable and unstable, it is very difficult to predict something for the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you feel excitement for the coming months of October to December? September was not the best month for the crypto market as we knew most coins dropped its value but this news will surely make all of us excited for the coming months.

‘Any Minute, the Bull Market Will Return’ According to Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao in an interview!

Check the source article below!
Source: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/09/interview-with-binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-any-minute-the-bull-market-will-return/

What can you say about this news?

Let's not be negative about the market's future because that will just cause us negative things which will really be the cause of a bull market. Let's promote and help the market reach it's highest place and value this year instead.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Pages:
Jump to: