Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run?? - page 3. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 10:49:57 PM
Cryptocurrency market is preparing for bull run,  but is not happening yet  so,  we must continue to hold and actively invest in good cheap altcoin in order for us not to  miss out when the tide turn positive for Cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 377
January 07, 2019, 10:26:43 PM
Means patiently the GPU will be obtained, but sometimes many people panic so that when the bull run comes they have released it.
Means patiently the GPU will be obtained, but sometimes many people panic so that when the bull run comes they have released it. The bull run time is sure to exist and it will provide many benefits for those who are patient.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 07, 2019, 09:14:59 PM
GPU prices is a late indicator similar to cab drivers giving crypto tips. New bull market for 2019 is still in early phase so still good time to add more.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 08:35:18 PM
When gpu's go through the roof again we will know a run is happening. 

By the time GPU prices go through the roof the bull market will already be in full force. You need better indicators  Grin.

They seem to go hand in hand to me.   I know if you wait for the Bull market it is too late.  You will not get reasonably priced gpu's till the market cools.
Activity: 256
January 07, 2019, 04:07:41 PM

By the time GPU prices go through the roof the bull market will already be in full force. You need better indicators  Grin.
Activity: 52
January 07, 2019, 03:19:08 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 07, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
It was answered, that the bull run was not present at the end of December 2018. Then do you still have other predictions? While the crypto market is still often red. Be patient..
We should be patience with the market as this is a time of recovery.  We are going to witness another strong bull run when this bearish trend is over and I think it is almost over.  The first quarter of this year may not bring to us what we actually need and we are not going to have a bad days if we can buy now that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market is generally in cheap price now.  It is good to buy now and sell when the market get fully bullish.  I think we need more patience than any other investments strategies we have been having 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 07, 2019, 02:55:35 PM
Patience  is a virtue and it does pay off especially in cryptocurrency! The market was very depressing in last quarter of 2017 and now, we can see some changes and excitement about this year! Ethereum is giving investors something to look forward to and bitcoin have started to rise!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 07, 2019, 02:48:25 PM
My bets for bull run will be on the second quarter of 2019 and I could say that the market still have the hangovers from the bears. We received and read positive news about crypto adoption before 2018 ends so the market will soon be recovered. We just have to be patient and trade wisely or else, we are only digging our own grave for possible losses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
January 07, 2019, 02:36:02 PM
Corrections are part of market cycle and are followed by rallies. The 2018 correction is most likely over so there should be a bull run next.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
January 07, 2019, 02:23:10 PM
I think we are more patient waiting for the bull run, the market is still not so stable and still needs time to increase, and I think a bull run will occur when it approaches the end of the year.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 07, 2019, 12:46:58 PM
impatience is humane, especially if you are an investor. Even a bounty hunter working 3 hours a day without getting income in months is very reasonable if we feel stressed and impatient.
However, we must remember that the increase in the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin is sure to happen because this is how money and markets work. It is not possible to remain on top of it continuously. When the market is falling, our works do not get satisfying rewards, so patience is the key.
Bullrun, oh Bullrun, hopefully, it will happen Q1 2019. This month many coins enter the green zone and start giving us hope.
Activity: 109
TOKOIN.IO
January 07, 2019, 11:08:50 AM
It was answered, that the bull run was not present at the end of December 2018. Then do you still have other predictions? While the crypto market is still often red. Be patient..

i think this is small bull run, short tearm. and willnot Big growth. i think big bullrun is coming. in near future
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 07, 2019, 11:04:15 AM
There is still no clear indication that this is a bull run. But possible. If this big ETH fork is going to generate a lot of interested parties and fomo happens then it might spark a huge bull run.

I dont know why people always speculating about the price of bitcoin and eth, although the ETH will be having fork it does not mean that the price will burst on its finest price. Maybe a minimal raise for the price will happen but not a bull one.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2019, 10:33:30 AM
hopefully this year the bull run will start just let's be positive this year and we should not listen those who spread FUD about bitcoin or cryptos.
I think it would be right to look positively at the market, otherwise you can simply leave here. growth will be!
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 09:11:16 AM
There is still no clear indication that this is a bull run. But possible. If this big ETH fork is going to generate a lot of interested parties and fomo happens then it might spark a huge bull run.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 07, 2019, 09:05:08 AM
Patience is the must important don't be so hasty mate!  In fact bull run is definitely will happen on this year but i suggest to always monitor the market and make technical analysis if you don't want to miss the opportunity to ride.  Or accumulate more now and hold for long run instead to assure you will never gonna miss it.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 09:02:18 AM
It would be right to separate our desires and attempts to foresee the future.
We want the bull run. But will it be and when?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 07, 2019, 08:09:24 AM
I am optimistic that there will be bull run in Cryptocurrency market this year.  Bitcoin will lead the price increase and it will have amazing effect on altcoin like ethereum,  litecoin and dash. 
Yeah, bitcoin will make a good run again we just need to be patient and wait for more months to come to see it. We can make so much predictions but don’t depend on any of them because its not guaranteed, only time will tell what would be the market in the next coming days. Relax and have fun with cryptocurrency, live with so much stress.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 07, 2019, 07:38:12 AM

no body know when the real bull will coming back to cryptocurrencies
but, personally i still believe if in the future bitcoin and altcoins price will growing, even touch the new high level my friend

I think the bull run just started. the BTC and BCH both rose a lot recently.

We can see that there is a slightly improvement of token prices,but we cannot tell that it is start of the bullrun because we cannot predict the market,the important is we need to have a positive mindset to overcome this hard times.
Pages:
Jump to: