Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull run coming up next week - page 3. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 05:48:38 AM
When the bullish market will happen know one knows anymore even the people who are so good at predicting future price has all missed it for months now. One thing I know is that the bullish will take us all by surprise.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 02:26:22 AM
I always have the believe that bull run in the market will happen soon. Investors need to calm down and even the bounty hunters. Dumping tokens received immediately at times does not augur well with the market thereby making the price fall beyond recoverable. Hold, hold and hold till the price is normal...
Activity: 85
July 01, 2018, 01:31:17 AM
The facts have proven that the bull market has not yet arrived, but we still need to maintain the correct attitude. I think that whales have now reached their goal and the market is about to rise. This still needs to wait for a period of time that may be two months. It will not be a long time
Activity: 42
June 30, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
I Hope so with this so many dips i think this is very big bull run i hope it reaches 50k.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 30, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
lest we miss the train this time, it is very sad to do a very long HODL, because I entered at the point 15000 USD, while the BTC price is still in the range of 6000 USD, I have to bear a huge loss, and I need a spirit like this I became strong
came the green candle!!
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
June 30, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
I really hope that your analyze is right because we are so down for a long time we need recovery so that many investors will comeback to crypto. As well we need recovery so that we can earn profit with the cheap coins we bought.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
LOL, you have made a mistake. Nobody knows about the market trend now. It's going through a big adjustment.
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 10:57:56 PM
I think it's hard to see a bull market these days because there are fewer and fewer players in the market as a whole, and that's the most important thing, a lot of people are losing money.
And the current market price is being manipulated by the big whales.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:14:35 PM
I think all investors in crypto-currencies want a bull market. Yesterday the market was all green. I believe the bull market will come soon, perhaps at the end of the World Cup.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
Great, Thanks for this little information that could help us alot. Although this is a good start of signs that market Green Day's is being initiated this past days. I see markets is getting higher slowly if that is successfully happen this coming week. Concensus 2018 will be very big impact in the world of cryptocurrency and markets. Now we can sit back and watch out what would be the outcome after Concensus 2018 being done this coming week.

I'm so excited what happen i think bull run will lead to  Better Markets as many investors will come and join the Consensus 2018 held this coming week. A new & fresh investments money will enter. As i expected this will happen all before and during the BerMonths markets keep going Better & Better.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
June 30, 2018, 10:26:02 PM
Actually we can't predict for now if what happen in coming next year if this be gonna bull run or not.
But to those in high position in crypto maybe they are the one knows in what happen so we need to wait on when be start a bull run of this stage of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 10:16:48 PM
good idea and perfect plan made to make a big influence on the market, but until now there has been no visible evidence, That he said bull run will appear next week.
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
Last year, the market saw a bull run in mid may where the market grew 25% in a short time.

What happened?
Of course, people are generally in better moods during Spring and as school years are coming to a close.

But what specifically happened, was Consensus 2017, one of the most important crypto conferences in the world with thousands of participants.
Although there are conferences now with higher amounts of people, Consensus has always been important in that the top crypto industry leaders gather along with high ups from banks, government agencies, and big name companies.
It is sponsored by Coindesk and this year is unique in that New York is making a concerted effort to make it so that there are a lot of incentives for Crypto startups to be successful (New York is aiming to be the crypto capital of the world).
It is where a LOT of major networking and deals are done.

Consensus 2018 is from next monday to wednesday.

Are we going to see similar bull run?
This past week the market slumped a bit which is actually a good sign.
Sentiments are high and hopeful and if next week manages to pump, I believe it will be a full on signal for everyone to jump in and initiate the bull run.

Thoughts?

I just hope this would become true. I've been hoping for light since things became dark red since last month and I am looking forward to a very green pasture this July lol.
Activity: 448
June 30, 2018, 10:09:16 PM
I hope this prediction would come within the year since btc market last month (June) wasn't a good enough for the crypto market. Though, there are many people supporting btc who had contributed  further with respect to it's performance growth,  but if the whale investors would make another manipulation in the market, then fluctuations would again be experienced and this has been happening several times already.
Activity: 101
June 30, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
I am always predicting when will the next bull run but I failed. Honestly, it's hard to predict when it will happen again. No one knows because the market is so unstable, I just hope that there will be another bull run and consistent an upward scale in the market. A healthy market will attract more investors and coin values will increase. I know that this will be good for us hodlers, traders etc. More profit to come.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
In fact, you have already predicted the mistake. At present, on the 6th and 30th, although the market has risen today, I think the market will continue to decline. Now, when you are not buying cryptocurrency, you can continue to wait.
Activity: 434
June 30, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
Market Cap is too low dear. Hopefully, the market does turn around in the nearest future, then we'll are smile once again. Maybe by the end of this year bitcoin will touch his all time best price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 30, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
According to some assumptions, today the start was set for the growth of the bitcoin price to at least $ 7000, that is, we can expect another 10% growth in the coming days.
we all hope bitcoin can be back at least 10000 $ again,
this time the bitcoin price has a good increase, we just patience

I think now it's too early to talk about the restoration of the market, you need a week at least to get understand to it. But if this is  the beginning of growth, then all  will breathe a sigh of relief.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 30, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
Well you were wrong about that lol. Keeps being a bulltrap. Hopefully the 10% rise in the last 24 hours starts a decent little run up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 30, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
Everybody who involved on crypto world hopes the consensus 2018 will affect the market will Bull run again. I know, everybody tired of waiting when the bearish trend will end...

I personally can't predict when the market will recover and bull run again, the market is very unstable right now. Bad news always coming randomly that can affect the market...
Pages:
Jump to: