Pages:
Author

Topic: Bull Trap in progress! - page 2. (Read 165 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Bitcoin:

An individual or group are setting themselves up for a BIG trading profit

OR

They might be long term holders

We've been in the falling market for long time now, now in the 2nd quarter of 2018 I do believe we are going to see another pump or at least price to move towards 20k and stay that way and built itself up nearing the end of the year. This is huge pump even 10% in a day is hell a lot. We can clearly see that new money is slowly moving into bitcoin best strategy to hold and buy lambo tomorrow. I do believe that some groups might be doing this pumps and dumps as it is really hard for one individual to manipulate and impact the market in the big way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
April 12, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
Perhaps it is time for the bulls, and soon there will be the most interesting rally on the cost of bitcoin and many other currencies. I think now you need to be very careful not to miss the chance to enter the flow of investors. Accurate information as always very little, but we will hope for the May growth.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
April 12, 2018, 03:50:18 PM
Bitcoin:

OR

There is no individual pulling the bitcoin now.  Have faith on bitcoin and buy more bitcokns this will take the bitcoin price move up. Fake bump as happening on ripple as I now.
Whenever bitcoin started green value. There are some people sharing the negative value and answerd about the bitcoin in this forum and elsewhere. Hope you all not a part of this forum for long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
This has the hallmarks of George Soros!

This is how he works

He would also be buying over the counter and most likely the Mt Gox stash

He will sell when he has pumped it to a higher level

This is just an opinion!
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
April 12, 2018, 03:45:56 PM
I heard that today some whale or big money entered the crypto market, may be it is the day of new dawn and market moving towards recovery from here, i hope the market performance will be ballistic in next months.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
I also saw that today was, I think that this is the sign of the beginning of a new sheet in the history of the Crypto-currency. Maybe this is the beginning of a new wave of demand for crypto-currencies? I think that this is exactly possible and if such a wave has begun, then the bitcoin prices will not be exactly comic, because this time many people know about bitcoin. So here you can think of hundreds of thousands
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 03:37:43 PM
Bitcoin:

OR

Pages:
Jump to: