Pages:
Author

Topic: bullish 2024 ! - page 4. (Read 1295 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
February 04, 2024, 11:49:34 PM
Yes i think we will see real bull session within 2024. Many big big news we will see in this year. Few days ago we asw US government approved Bitcoin spot ETF. It is good news for bitcoin and also good news for cryptocurrency market. Even after few days i mean April 2024 Bitcoin halving will happen. We saw previous halving Bitcoin price increased. I think near future Bitcoin halving will happen and Bitcoin price will increase.

So overall thinking we can tell bullish Session is coming in 2024. Ithis year will be Very important for cryptocurrency lovers. I also think this 2024 will be turning point for me. I want to remove my financial crisis in this year.

Certainly, 2024 is expected to be an exciting year for substantial growth in crypto industry. The reason behind it is its inherent characteristic of being anti-inflationary, decentralization and better returns compared to conventional instruments of investments offered by traditional banks. Presently, the narrative of liquid staking in Ethereum based DEFIs i gaining popularity and billion of dollars are being invested in this sector with expectation of significant returns.
While 2024 is a supposed to be a good year for the market, it is also important to remember that not all coins will experiment the same kind of growth, meaning some altcoins will experiment tremendous growth while many others will instead bring losses from which it could be very difficult to recover.

So anyone thinking about investing in those coins needs to keep this in mind and plan accordingly, as the number of coins that will produce the former scenario are very limited when compared to the latter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 94
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 04, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
Its been a while since those three projects launched. Though those were some good examples, some recent ones are Manta, TIA which launched few weeks ago and now they are already in the top 100 and they way they are getting more projects into their ecosystem it looks like they will get even higher marketcap than Aptos, arbitrum and SUI. Also there are some other project that didn't launch yet but their hype is even bigger. I am looking at the potential airdrop of layerzero, Starknet, zksync, Eigenlayer.
The hyped is here, this season comes with different expectations, some are happy and some are sad regarding the results they faced in the market. The bull season is close, we should start making preparations inother to grab good entries which will results in major winnings for us. We are mere crypto investors and knowing everything in the market does portray complex. We can still have our chance and do whatever we please but It must be necessary important for our portfolio, the goal is to double as much profits as we can and minimize our losing rate in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
February 03, 2024, 10:22:31 AM
Currently many new projects with large funding raised are listed and it can be said that they are big projects because after listing some of them entered the top 50 of CMC. examples include APTOS ARBITRUM and SUI.
I mean, does the emergence of many new projects like this indicate that bullish is getting closer? What do you think ?

Its been a while since those three projects launched. Though those were some good examples, some recent ones are Manta, TIA which launched few weeks ago and now they are already in the top 100 and they way they are getting more projects into their ecosystem it looks like they will get even higher marketcap than Aptos, arbitrum and SUI. Also there are some other project that didn't launch yet but their hype is even bigger. I am looking at the potential airdrop of layerzero, Starknet, zksync, Eigenlayer.
copper member
Activity: 1316
Merit: 715
February 03, 2024, 08:59:32 AM
Yes i think we will see real bull session within 2024. Many big big news we will see in this year. Few days ago we asw US government approved Bitcoin spot ETF. It is good news for bitcoin and also good news for cryptocurrency market. Even after few days i mean April 2024 Bitcoin halving will happen. We saw previous halving Bitcoin price increased. I think near future Bitcoin halving will happen and Bitcoin price will increase.

So overall thinking we can tell bullish Session is coming in 2024. Ithis year will be Very important for cryptocurrency lovers. I also think this 2024 will be turning point for me. I want to remove my financial crisis in this year.

Certainly, 2024 is expected to be an exciting year for substantial growth in crypto industry. The reason behind it is its inherent characteristic of being anti-inflationary, decentralization and better returns compared to conventional instruments of investments offered by traditional banks. Presently, the narrative of liquid staking in Ethereum based DEFIs i gaining popularity and billion of dollars are being invested in this sector with expectation of significant returns.
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
February 02, 2024, 04:10:47 PM

Activity: 241
Merit: 37
hallo world ^_^
February 02, 2024, 02:26:08 PM
What do you think ?
not always, but usually that's the pattern, not only that, bull season brings to life all aspects of the crypto world, lots of projects look good, airdrops with prizes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, bounties that aren't scams, that's it. and it seems like now we are heading towards that, I myself feel that there are a lot of airdrops with easy tasks but getting big prizes, even up to thousands of dollars like wen, jup, and others. prepare yourself, bull season is coming,
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
February 02, 2024, 01:49:18 PM
Since the bullish hype trend has emerged again this is also close to the upcoming halving so more new projects will come with bigger fundraising and even some well-known projects can participate in the fundraising and in the end this attracts many communities who become fomo, but I admit that now there are many successful new projects.

In the beginning they launched tesnte for over a year, which I know they didn't sell tokens but some companies went bigger as their community would only contribute in the beginning and then get rewarded after the token launch and this is the hype now.

Yes it is possible that with the emergence of many new projects bullish will be closer but we never know about it.
copper member
February 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
Actually Bull market is in and because of this Bull season most of the coins are getting good place in crypto market. When the initiation of Bull season occurs then every coin become bullish no matter how lower it was in previous days like you will have experienced that Solana was so much lower in price but due to Bull season it gain the curiosity of most of the crypto investors.

The major reason behind the upward movement of other coins is due to good price of bitcoin which shows a greater effect for the ups and downs of other altcoins. Now you can see that every coins is in good price so actually it is possible that Bull season has been started due to which these coins attain huge price gain.

You are correct in observing that the cryptocurrencies market is in early stage of bullish phase, and most of the prominent altcoins coins are in uptrend. The overall altcoins market is displaying upward price movement with listed on coinmarketcap with few exceptions those are inactive projects. The halving event is approaching rapidly that can potentially inject new momentum in the market, I strongly believe that upcoming bull season might prolong for extended period of time due to strong institutional involvement in crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
February 02, 2024, 01:03:14 PM
The cryptocurrency industry is gaining momentum and developing extremely quickly, it is possible that this year 2024 will be fruitful and will delight us with major releases and rising prices of all altcoins. In any case, we will soon find out in what direction events will develop, we are waiting for the prerequisites. The main thing in our business is to be aware of all the news.

Bitcoin halving is always a topic of conversation when we associate it with bull momentum in the market. it will happen this year, but the impact could be immediate or it may wait some time.
Some people are very enthusiastic about Bitcoin Halving, hoping that something big will happen to the price of Bitcoin that will affect the market value of altcoins. we all hope that does not for a long time. and we have to prepare and not regret it when the momentum comes and our bags are empty.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
February 02, 2024, 12:59:35 PM
It is usually a tell-tale sign that the bull run is fast approaching when money flows into altcoins more than ever that is because many investors and innovators are trying to get in on the trend so other than bitcoin, many altcoins would also be seeing increase in prices

However it is also normal for new projects in altcoins emerge so this is not yet the sign that we are looking for but soon!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 02, 2024, 12:53:45 PM
In my experience, bullishness is characterized by an increase in prices in the market which begins with the increase in Bitcoin and is followed by other altcoins, this is caused by many supporting factors, for example good news about giant companies adopting Crypto and a country that allows its people to use Bitcoin, in basically a lot. good news about crypto and is usually accompanied by the emergence of good new project entrants
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
February 02, 2024, 11:05:14 AM
Actually Bull market is in and because of this Bull season most of the coins are getting good place in crypto market. When the initiation of Bull season occurs then every coin become bullish no matter how lower it was in previous days like you will have experienced that Solana was so much lower in price but due to Bull season it gain the curiosity of most of the crypto investors.

The major reason behind the upward movement of other coins is due to good price of bitcoin which shows a greater effect for the ups and downs of other altcoins. Now you can see that every coins is in good price so actually it is possible that Bull season has been started due to which these coins attain huge price gain.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 02, 2024, 10:19:52 AM
The cryptocurrency industry is gaining momentum and developing extremely quickly, it is possible that this year 2024 will be fruitful and will delight us with major releases and rising prices of all altcoins. In any case, we will soon find out in what direction events will develop, we are waiting for the prerequisites. The main thing in our business is to be aware of all the news.
copper member
February 02, 2024, 10:10:47 AM

The world of crypto is thriving as time goes on. Projects of this magnitude, like the one you mentioned, signal a continuous shift of various industries towards decentralization, indicating the direction of the future. I wouldn't necessarily label this as a sign of a bull run, as historically, after halving, Bitcoin tends to follow such patterns. However, the emergence of these significant projects now serves as a strong indication that the upcoming bull run could be substantial. These large-scale initiatives are poised to be powerful forces propelling Bitcoin to new heights.

The crypto landscape is making rapid technological advancement and gaining recognition from all over the world, specially from the world's largest economy, USA. The approval of Bitcoin by SEC marks as a crucial milestone that can potentially pave the way for widespread recognition and acceptance of Bitcoin as well as other prominent currencies like Ethereum and Solana as viable methods of payment. Hopefully, Year-2024 will witness substantial investment in cryptocurrencies following the halving event of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2024, 09:58:16 AM
Currently many new projects with large funding raised are listed and it can be said that they are big projects because after listing some of them entered the top 50 of CMC. examples include APTOS ARBITRUM and SUI.
I mean, does the emergence of many new projects like this indicate that bullish is getting closer? What do you think ?

I don't think listing of more good projects actually puts us in bullish state but in contrary, it do diversify the amount of money coming into crypto making it difficult for the market to go on a bullish state. As we further move towards mature and saturated market, the bull run as potent as the last one would become more difficult.
The interest of most people in crypto are due to it's potential of giving in good yield in short period and when it fails to do so, the amount of money coming into the market would decrease and we might see just some small bulls or a bullish trend on single coin which performs better in comparison to the market. Like how Solana did a x6 in a few months while rest of the market moved little.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
February 02, 2024, 09:22:51 AM
Big projects being launched in a year to Bitcoin halving or appearing to be at the top of coinmarketcap doesn't make it that we are in the bull run for them to appear there. They appeared there because they have a huge volume, Liquidity, and web traffic.

You need to be aware that, regardless of market condition(bull run or bearish market) new projects are introduced daily in the cryptosphere(They are free to take off at any moment). Simply put, most crypto projects would rather go live during a bull market so they can capitalize on the surge in value at that time and the rush of investors coming to invest in their projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 552
In ₿ we trust
February 02, 2024, 06:52:44 AM
The number of projects will increase infinitely, I can assure you that 99% are scams and most of them only serve to capture money from greedy people.

Look below at the increase in the number of "projects" in the last 2 years and you will understand what I mean.

November 21: 14k coins

january 24: 2.2m coins

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2024, 05:45:01 AM
Quote from: tengui
All you need to do right now is to carry out your research to know the potential projects to invest because not all the projects that is big that will bring good results at the end which we have seen many projects like that, that stand big in  the market but caused their customers to experience lost in the future.

I don't think new project in the market can indicate bull run in the market because old projects always indicated the bull run in the market, which are part of some of the things many people don't invest in new projects in the market because, they still have a long way to go befor their customers will begin to earn something from them.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 01, 2024, 07:30:17 PM
At the start of 2024, markets were growing very strongly, in which we got to hear two news, one of Bitcoin Halving and the other of ETF approval, with which the market touched 48K, but still At the end of January, the market has slowed down a lot. The market as it is is hanging between 40k to 45k.
Hopefully in the coming days it will cross the 50k because now we have time for bitcoin halving so there are many chances of the market going up so we should take bitcoin and hold it. Also, if we hold the three you have mentioned, coins because when BTC starting his movements all the altcoin will definitely move forward.
$50k is possible for Bitcoin on this year because we're just on the 2nd month and there are 10 more months to go. I'm thinking that all of these remaining days are going to be quick so that we can move on 2025 and that's the year that all of us are waiting for. We're all excited to see it because that's the year of the bull run. We're all anticipating that 2024 might be bullish but 2025 is likely the actual year where everyone knows the cycle will end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
February 01, 2024, 07:02:56 PM
Emergency of many new project doesn't implies we are getting to bullish season. Wether bullish or bearish season I think thousands of coin always surfaced in the internet frequently and many has the porpos to light people's money up like like paper and matches. After which the goal is achieved they became dead forever. If you truly know about cryptocurrency you will know that coin is flooding everyday and not considering if it's bull or bear season. But it only looks like what you assume it to be because of the level of green that appears there.
Pages:
Jump to: