Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullish News!!! - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 08, 2021, 07:12:29 PM
I think this is great news if it actually happens in the near future. as we know that Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges. If the news is true, then a Bull market will happen soon.
Not related on Bitcoin? This news will not affect the whole market because we all know we are still dependent to Bitcoin so if there’s a news about Bitcoin, then we might see a bull market again though this exchange news is still good but not enough to push the market into another bull run.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
August 08, 2021, 06:08:45 PM
I think this is great news if it actually happens in the near future. as we know that Coinbase is one of the biggest exchanges. If the news is true, then a Bull market will happen soon.

I guess bull market depends with the current price updates, even though the signs seems to be interesting but we need to overcome fears. There's a lot of biggest exchanges same with Coinbase which potentially contributes to possible bullrun. Meanwhile, as we're moving forward towards $50k I think it needs more demand before we achieve our goals.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
August 08, 2021, 01:43:37 PM
I hope this news is authentic and not as rumoured as that of Amazon, if this news has an authentic source then it is surely a huge news for the btc community because obviously more access from different place to boost the market even more, the market is really looking bullish and with good news like this it will keep going bullish I hope.
Activity: 612
Merit: 104
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 08, 2021, 12:18:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 08, 2021, 01:47:08 AM
The news I can find from last month is the Google pay can now work with coinbase cards. I've not found anything on buying or selling crypto with cash/fiat via Google pay - but it could've just been activated in some parts.
well with that headline, anyone can make up a large story and spread around the internet in a few mins.

thats how the news and reporter making money out of two or three words.
expanding a story that actually true but adding some bullshit and eveyone believe that it is what it is. long term always bullish but not today, its swinging now and i bet we might get another hard correction even quite freefall in the coming weeks just like what other people thought when you do lots of analytics, beware... thos huge cash invested few months ago since the first quarter of 2021 are aquired at $27k in average, they should take some profit now and we as a small player might gt destroyed in secs.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
August 08, 2021, 01:16:46 AM
Well i think this is a true bull run, I see the market is full of green today maybe bullish market started again. Bitcoin is now 43k$ and ethereum is at 3k$ so I think we are now bullish. But we still need to get or research some new update because there is also a possibility that price will go down after the massive rise.
Hopefully, it is a bull run for bitcoin and altcoin because I also see that bitcoin price can rise higher from $39k-$43k at the current.
Ethereum price itself can increase and back to $3k, which can still increase in the next week.
Hopefully, the next week can give a good week for us to take profit after buying bitcoin, ethereum, and other coins at a low price.
Yes, research for more will be necessary for us to see if the price can still increase or go down.
But it will get another correction so we need to prepare for that.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101
"CoinPoker.com"
August 08, 2021, 12:47:22 AM
After seeing this tweet lots of people comment on this tweet that it is going to be another bullish news because apple pay, google pay is now supported to buy bitcoin. Not only him lots of biggest twitter influencers also tweet the same thing. So i thought you guys should known about this topic.
All of you sound like that due to lack of available payment options, people are unable to invest into bitcoins which led bearish bitcoin markets. But in my opinion, worldwide people are getting enough payment options to spend anywhere like giftcards and virtual CC are few of them. Still, I agree if you are allowed to buy bitcoins on the go then probably you may more frequently buy but in small amounts and if you have limited options to buy bitcoins then you will accumulate and may buy at once and at considerably big volume.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
August 08, 2021, 12:29:11 AM
I'm not sure if the spike is due to this news or the ETH London hard fork has a trickle effect to the whole crypto market as almost everyone has a huge gain in the last 24 hours.

But for bitcoin enthusiast, this might be bullish news, Coinbase + Apple Pay + Google Pay in one sentence? That's already something to talk about and it might have a positive impact as the news will slowly settle down to us.
Yes, I still don't understand why the cryptocurrency market suddenly received such a sharp price surge, and prices continue to rise at a very fast pace. I see that according to CoinMarketCap the price of bitcoin is now $ 44,240, and ethereum is $ 3115. Could it really be that this ethereum is growing and pulling the entire cryptocurrency up with it? A very interesting idea. Why are we used to thinking that all cryptocurrency repeats the movement of bitcoin. After all, they rise and fall in price at the same time. Anyway, I hope that the ethereum price will continue to grow as its network is successfully updated.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
August 07, 2021, 10:38:04 PM
I'm not surprised why bitcoin continually increasing after the small fluctuation few days ago. If these a legit news for sure bitcoin has a potential to reach the all time high value along with ethereum because there both had a good percentage in the market.. Indeed google play and apple is a very trusted and huge company.. So definitely there will be a massive impact in the market within this month if this isn't a fake news.
I think everyone is waiting for such an amazing trend. We have missed already where the price of Bitcoin at $60k plus, I damn to miss it but wait, I think there is no need to excite as it is not yet confirmed, who knows if this another fakes news like amazon or this will bring us to bull trap. Honestly, the spread of fakes news seems rampant these days, I don't know why and it means that we need not to rush the market but instead observe the trend first because of making a decision.

Don't be too excited to see Bitcoin's rise right now, it's not that I'm pessimistic, but we do have to be careful of bull traps. It's too early to assume that
we have now returned to the bullish trend, because there is a possibility that Bitcoin will fall again. Therefore, we still have to monitor Bitcoin price
movements and also news about Bitcoin currently circulating. Like you said now there are quite a lot of fake news circulating, so don't be in a hurry to
make a decision. I prefer to wait for Bitcoin to rise to the next resistance level at $45k, if Bitcoin manages to cross the $45k price, it is very likely that
Bitcoin has started to continue the bullish trend.
Well i think this is a true bull run, I see the market is full of green today maybe bullish market started again. Bitcoin is now 43k$ and ethereum is at 3k$ so I think we are now bullish. But we still need to get or research some new update because there is also a possibility that price will go down after the massive rise.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
August 07, 2021, 07:02:35 PM
I'm not surprised why bitcoin continually increasing after the small fluctuation few days ago. If these a legit news for sure bitcoin has a potential to reach the all time high value along with ethereum because there both had a good percentage in the market.. Indeed google play and apple is a very trusted and huge company.. So definitely there will be a massive impact in the market within this month if this isn't a fake news.
I think everyone is waiting for such an amazing trend. We have missed already where the price of Bitcoin at $60k plus, I damn to miss it but wait, I think there is no need to excite as it is not yet confirmed, who knows if this another fakes news like amazon or this will bring us to bull trap. Honestly, the spread of fakes news seems rampant these days, I don't know why and it means that we need not to rush the market but instead observe the trend first because of making a decision.

Don't be too excited to see Bitcoin's rise right now, it's not that I'm pessimistic, but we do have to be careful of bull traps. It's too early to assume that
we have now returned to the bullish trend, because there is a possibility that Bitcoin will fall again. Therefore, we still have to monitor Bitcoin price
movements and also news about Bitcoin currently circulating. Like you said now there are quite a lot of fake news circulating, so don't be in a hurry to
make a decision. I prefer to wait for Bitcoin to rise to the next resistance level at $45k, if Bitcoin manages to cross the $45k price, it is very likely that
Bitcoin has started to continue the bullish trend.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
August 07, 2021, 06:57:10 PM
Let's observe first after hearing those positive news from different sectors of stream media. We don't know yet what's the whole impact of this stories behind us, it may sound good in a sense that hype creates more praises. But, we what we don't consider is the future potential disadvantages, so I recommend that everyone should calm down and don't take it seriously.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
August 07, 2021, 06:49:29 PM
Now I get the idea why we're seeing a huge pump today. Yeah, the news was literally bullish and it had reflected already to the market. More adoption means that there's going to be a higher demand.

People are too quick to forget that there's a supply limit of bitcoin and that's why if there's adoption that's going to keep coming for bitcoin, we're really going to see it skyrocket more soon.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
August 07, 2021, 10:55:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
August 07, 2021, 10:35:55 AM
As crypto investor, you should have your vision as long term. Such news can be real, fake to manipulate price of Bitcoin in short term. It is very common when positive news spread around on social media, price soars a lot. Days later, such news are confirmed as unreal or at least, it won't be implemented too soon.

Nevertheless, long term Bitcoin will be accepted more, integrated more into many ecosystem, from small companies to big corporations, being legal tender in small nations to big nations.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 07, 2021, 09:56:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
August 07, 2021, 09:33:46 AM
it is Bullish News!!!  for everyone who buys Coinbase share and it is good for investors, but this does not mean that the price will rise.
FUD will rise in the coming days because many expect the price to change just as it happened in 2017, so there are many positive news that will continue.

It is good to see how easy it is to buy bitcoin and withdraw to wallets.

That's how free marketing works they easily spread that news just to get attention from their users and readers so that they can hype up the people who follows them, But same as you I will not take this news seriously so maybe lets relax and focus on what we are doing today since I'm not convince that this news will give a huge impact to the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
August 07, 2021, 09:13:42 AM
it is Bullish News!!!  for everyone who buys Coinbase share and it is good for investors, but this does not mean that the price will rise.
FUD will rise in the coming days because many expect the price to change just as it happened in 2017, so there are many positive news that will continue.

It is good to see how easy it is to buy bitcoin and withdraw to wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 07, 2021, 09:10:00 AM
In my opinion a real "bullish news" is one that could increase the adoption of bitcoin, like something that would introduce bitcoin to more people such as Amazon or a big company with lots of customers staring to accept bitcoin payments.
A bitcoin exchange that already has its customers adding a new fiat deposit option for them is not going to introduce bitcoin to anyone new so it can't be considered a "bullish news", maybe considered a "hyped up news" at best.
That's right,, for me the real bullish news is a lot of big adoption from several institutions that will add it, even this will be a bigger reference where some of the community will know that bitcoin has a lot of additions in a big structure and for example Amazon indeed, is this will it be real?
For me, if you see news from Twitter tweets, it is only part of manipulation or the pope controls it at every news point, it will only be picked up and seen by people then it will become hype and fomo for a series of people in the crypto market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
August 07, 2021, 08:31:51 AM
Holy shit, this is big news if it's true. Is this true though? I mean the tweet doesn't have a blue check on his profile so I have some doubts that it is true although I think that it's a good news, pretty sure that not a lot of people will use it immediately.
true or not this is still a good tweet and good news for the market .

though this might not be the effect of the bullish market now as the ethereum and bitcoin is still leading the pump.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
August 07, 2021, 07:50:11 AM
If you want to see the positive, you can find it with every bad news, and no matter how good the news is, you will find that some will look at the negative.
This news has no meaning, and even if Google and Apple announced their acceptance of payment through their applications, it will not change the price, unless these companies add Bitcoin to their inventory, which is something that will not happen soon.

The whales control the news and adjust the price.

You have a point, but at least this kind of news could trigger another set of FOMO in the market.

And maybe this news is the catalyst for the recent run that we are seeing up to $43k and no sign of stopping. As far as Google and Apple having bitcoin in their balance sheet, who knows maybe they are already thinking of that option or it could happen down the line.
Pages:
Jump to: