Pages:
Author

Topic: BullToken ICO Whitepaper | Throwing itself 2 the wolves,in hopes of joining pack - page 2. (Read 2607 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
Activity: 28
Hey. I'm a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, just joined in last week. Being busy with exams I haven't had the time to read as much about them as I wish. Been putting some cash into IOTA so far as it seems like an amazing project. Wanted to dip into some ICOs as well when I stumbled upon BullToken. I'll probably try to participate in the community some, but mainly I just really like the thought of investing in a fund for ICOs. Seeing how many there are and the explosive growth of some of them, I feel like there's just too much to tackle as an individual. So relying on a community that properly researches them all and manages to catch on to the successes sounds amazing, even if a large percent might fail.

I know you haven't advertised much yet, but still the community as of now seems extremely small. While this will likely change as the project nears the main sale I still have to ask, how well can the project function if you only barely manage past phase 1 (past the guaranteed money-back) and don't get the community needed for your planned systems? Will the currently in place IBAs still manage to keep the ship sailing?

And I'm asking because of my own ignorance here, but is there any chance of survival if blockchain happens to die? Like, will you spread out to some other techs and investments, so you don't 100% rely on blockchain staying healthy? From what I've read so far I find it hard to believe blockchain has a permanent future, with tech like the tangle on the market. Can't help but think one day the biggest non-miner bitcoin investors will swap over to the tangle, or some other new tech, creating seemingly insurmountable sell walls, causing the new bitcoiners who's just after a quick profit to sell as well, and starting a complete crash of the blockchain alltogether. Though I'm not expecting it any time soon, and it might very well be my paranoia speaking.

Lastly, I'm not seeing any referral links in this thread. Apparently both the parties get a reward during referrals, so if anyone needs one then you can use mine: https://bulltoken.tech/PreRegister/Register?refCode=2f7678e2009afb1ec641

Xytech! Thanks for getting in touch with us. So let me start by saying welcome to the community! Cryptocurrency community, that is. Hopefully soon, you'll be joining ours too. Smiley BTW, I also have invested in IOTA, and by no means does that translate to a non-belief in the future of blockchain Wink

Ok, so I'll start from your first question, How well can we possibly do if we only reach phase 1, which results in product guarantee?
--- First, I want to just commend you for getting that far into the details. Even though you're a "new" investor, we'd be honoured to have you as a member of our community, with due diligence skills like that!

To answer your question, the project will absolutely still do well in the off-chance event we only reach the phase1 product guarantee line. At the time of writing my ICO prologue, I had an idealistic vision of how I wanted to run the marketing campaigns before the pre-sale. We honestly held out as long as we could trying to reach members of the crypto community via non-mainstream tactics, but humans have this sort of innate quality to not want to make a move if they are the first ones to do so. Try to google "how to start a movement" and that's a PERFECT example of how we as a species act. I hope I don't offend anybody, but humans are pack animals by nature. Nothing wrong with that! And although our thread hasn't had TONS of traffic yet, which btw ICOs manipulate by hiring bitcointalk thread posters, we have received an overwhelmingly high rate of positive feedback about the BullToken project. Actually, the only negative feedback we've gotten is from Facebook trolls putting silly comments on our ads. Bulls--t token, things like that. So all in all, we know we've done a good job, and it's just a matter of time Wink

I have not given up on my first "idealistic marketing strategy", it just takes longer than a "normal marketing strategy" to execute correctly. "Normal marketing" is btw active and ongoing until the end of the ICO mainsale! The last thing I'd like to mention about our marketing strategy, we have a few tricks up our sleeves, and once those are disclosed, its like a domino effect. I see BullToken as 2017/2018 ICO sleeper of the year! Just wait, you'll see Smiley

Having said that, we did have today/yesterdau (it's now tuesday 03:15 dec 5th) over 2000 pre-registered ICO investors. How many of these investors will actually invest? Nobody knows. Will you invest? I hope so! Smiley
But once I activated our marketing campaigns, traffic started flowing, and since then, 2000+ people filled out 2 pages of information to be ready for the pre-sale, just like you did to access your referral code. So we are not worried at all about only filling phase 1. And as you stated, this will change as the project nears the mainsale anyway. This I promise you! As the CMO, I won't rest until I've filled the entire project hardcap. Today I got into the office at 5am, and now I'm still here almost 24 hours later, and expect to be back in my chair tomorrow morning at 8am. As long as there is something to do, this entire team is dedicated to making sure it gets done! I have a 2 week vacation coming up soon, so I'll rest on the plane Wink

As far as the blockchain dying, and our chances of survival if that happens?
--- I'm willing to bet my life that Blockchain technology is here to stay for a long long long long time.

But, because here at BullToken we appreciate honesty and transparency, I'm going to give you an honest answer to that question(which today is probably very far fetched).
Will we survive if the blockchain crashes and dies? I think if any blockchain based project could do it, it's BullToken. But, how could we? In the unlikely event that happens, we're also looking at the vast majority of our underlying assets also disappearing into thin air. Having said that, if the blockchain is showing signs of withering away, I don't believe something like that can just suddenly happen overnight, and we would definitely adapt as a community to whatever changes are happening in the cryptosphere. So I'm going to officially say, yes we would survive. I think our community would do everything in it's power to survive a drastic landscape change like that.

Xytech, I hope I answered your questions well enough, and I hope everyone here uses your referral link! Thanks for your great questions! Very unique, and obviously well thought out. You're not paranoid, just trying to soak it all in and process the vast amounts of new info Smiley

Take care, hope to see on the BullToken Community Platform! Any more questions, shout em out!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

Activity: 5
Hey. I'm a newbie in the cryptocurrency world, just joined in last week. Being busy with exams I haven't had the time to read as much about them as I wish. Been putting some cash into IOTA so far as it seems like an amazing project. Wanted to dip into some ICOs as well when I stumbled upon BullToken. I'll probably try to participate in the community some, but mainly I just really like the thought of investing in a fund for ICOs. Seeing how many there are and the explosive growth of some of them, I feel like there's just too much to tackle as an individual. So relying on a community that properly researches them all and manages to catch on to the successes sounds amazing, even if a large percent might fail.

I know you haven't advertised much yet, but still the community as of now seems extremely small. While this will likely change as the project nears the main sale I still have to ask, how well can the project function if you only barely manage past phase 1 (past the guaranteed money-back) and don't get the community needed for your planned systems? Will the currently in place IBAs still manage to keep the ship sailing?

And I'm asking because of my own ignorance here, but is there any chance of survival if blockchain happens to die? Like, will you spread out to some other techs and investments, so you don't 100% rely on blockchain staying healthy? From what I've read so far I find it hard to believe blockchain has a permanent future, with tech like the tangle on the market. Can't help but think one day the biggest non-miner bitcoin investors will swap over to the tangle, or some other new tech, creating seemingly insurmountable sell walls, causing the new bitcoiners who's just after a quick profit to sell as well, and starting a complete crash of the blockchain alltogether. Though I'm not expecting it any time soon, and it might very well be my paranoia speaking.

Lastly, I'm not seeing any referral links in this thread. Apparently both the parties get a reward during referrals, so if anyone needs one then you can use mine: https://bulltoken.tech/PreRegister/Register?refCode=2f7678e2009afb1ec641
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Hi Louie!

Great concept. One question about your implementation of the Interactive Coin Offering. As I understand the whitepaper by Jason and Vitalik, they base their approach on an uncapped sale. Yet, you mention a hardcap in your whitepaper. Could you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

Hi jttp!

Thanks Smiley

Great question! Our first priority is running a safe and secure ICO. The github repository links for our ICO smart contracts will be published after a code audit, giving ample time for a bug bounty before the pre-sale begins.

When it comes to running an Interactive Coin Offering, this is still something we are working on, and we hope to be able to do this before the start of the mainsale. Before the pre-sale begins we will be publishing the pre-sale AND mainsale smart contracts, for obvious reasons of transparency. 

If we manage to create a successful InteractiveCO in time(while keeping priority 1 in tact), then we will do the same as we are doing now. We will have a third party code audit, then run a bug bounty. Then we would need to publish, loud and clear, that our original mainsale smart contract has been changed in order to support the Interactive protocol.

So just to quickly summarise, everything right now reflects our original plans of an Initial Coin Offering pre-sale and mainsale, but our smart contract developers are still working on making an InteractiveCO in time for the mainsale. Our number 1 priority is first and foremost security. Fairness will have to take a backseat to an unhackable smart contract Smiley

We are confident that the Interactive protocol will be coded into our smart contract before mainsale, but we also did not want to start the pre-sale without having a working mainsale smart contract available for all to see.

Thanks for the great question! Hope to see you on the Community platform!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Appreciate it, Louie!
First of all hi Louie Procopio glad you showing how you really are.
And second is you have a great attitude too +1 for that.
third is lol i am laughing for my self because 28 page on your whitepaper and the only thing i can understand is you try to gather professional here to join your project and create the project from 0 and it starts from here. So community will know every progress of this project.

that's all can say. Godspeed and good luck sir Louie Procopio

Hi narielle!

Thank's so much for the kind words. We also think it's important to have not just a transparent concept and business model, but also team members.

Be sure to follow us and subscribe on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVpRdSiA7x-TSPNPRsmREg where we will be posting many "Casual Q&A" episodes. Should really help in understanding everything in more detail. And let us know if there is anything specific you'd like to see a video of.

Thanks again! Hope to see you in the Community!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

I am not so active on youtube currently but yeah i will give it try Smiley
I am really wanna see this project can success Smiley from community to community

Thanks narielle! The same to you.

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
third is lol i am laughing for my self because 28 page on your whitepaper and the only thing i can understand is you try to gather professional here to join your project and create the project from 0 and it starts from here. So community will know every progress of this project.

Hi narielle!

Thank's so much for the kind words. We also think it's important to have not just a transparent concept and business model, but also team members.

Be sure to follow us and subscribe on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVpRdSiA7x-TSPNPRsmREg where we will be posting many "Casual Q&A" episodes. Should really help in understanding everything in more detail. And let us know if there is anything specific you'd like to see a video of.

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

I am not so active on youtube currently but yeah i will give it try Smiley
I am really wanna see this project can success Smiley from community to community
Hi Louie!

Great concept. One question about your implementation of the Interactive Coin Offering. As I understand the whitepaper by Jason and Vitalik, they base their approach on an uncapped sale. Yet, you mention a hardcap in your whitepaper. Could you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

Hi jttp!

Thanks Smiley

Great question! Our first priority is running a safe and secure ICO. The github repository links for our ICO smart contracts will be published after a code audit, giving ample time for a bug bounty before the pre-sale begins.

When it comes to running an Interactive Coin Offering, this is still something we are working on, and we hope to be able to do this before the start of the mainsale. Before the pre-sale begins we will be publishing the pre-sale AND mainsale smart contracts, for obvious reasons of transparency. 

If we manage to create a successful InteractiveCO in time(while keeping priority 1 in tact), then we will do the same as we are doing now. We will have a third party code audit, then run a bug bounty. Then we would need to publish, loud and clear, that our original mainsale smart contract has been changed in order to support the Interactive protocol.

So just to quickly summarise, everything right now reflects our original plans of an Initial Coin Offering pre-sale and mainsale, but our smart contract developers are still working on making an InteractiveCO in time for the mainsale. Our number 1 priority is first and foremost security. Fairness will have to take a backseat to an unhackable smart contract Smiley

We are confident that the Interactive protocol will be coded into our smart contract before mainsale, but we also did not want to start the pre-sale without having a working mainsale smart contract available for all to see.

Thanks for the great question! Hope to see you on the Community platform!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Hi Louie!

Thanks!
well i cannot be part of the man that you looking for. But i really wondering about where this project gonna heading. So i am here to reading the most criticism and learn something from them.  Grin

Hi Wakhid Mukti!

I'm excited to see where this project is heading also! Thanks for your comment. I expect to see you around here asking more questions and learning from the criticism of the community. Until then, take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

I am here just reading people statement. As same as that nareille that 28 pages. It takes a long long time for me to understand all of it. (maybe someone will post short video about this project so it can be easier to understand haha)

Hi again Wakhid Mukti!

I'm glad to see you here again following along! You should subscribe to our YouTube channel. We'll be posting videos often, where we explain and answer questions we receive. Here's our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVpRdSiA7x-TSPNPRsmREg

Also make sure you watch the first episode of "Casual Q&A"! You make an appearance in it Smiley Take care! Hope to see you in the Community!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

Hi narielle!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
I like this bull token idea, but why is the this tread not active?
Hey Mr.cryptos!
This thread was set up before we were listed on ICO listings. Hopefully we'll have some steady traffic here moving forward. Smiley
What do you think of the project?

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
well i cannot be part of the man that you looking for. But i really wondering about where this project gonna heading. So i am here to reading the most criticism and learn something from them.  Grin

Hi Wakhid Mukti!

I'm excited to see where this project is heading also! Thanks for your comment. I expect to see you around here asking more questions and learning from the criticism of the community. Until then, take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

I am here just reading people statement. As same as that nareille that 28 pages. It takes a long long time for me to understand all of it. (maybe someone will post short video about this project so it can be easier to understand haha)
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

Activity: 322
Merit: 119
BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED
I like this bull token idea, but why is the this tread not active?
We'd like to introduce to you, Espen Moen Kvelland. He is the Chief Technical Officer of the BullToken project.

Espen is CEO of Akeo, a software developement company and one of the first Norwegian tech company to join forces with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Watch Espen's interview about the BullToken project here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ikERZ0AGw

so cool project! i love it. i just register now! i have 2 question though:
1. how do i see karma from my referral link?
2. I am also developer. can i maybe help with the project or join bug bounty?
tnx. awesome project. this is so smart!!

Hi akshay02aku!

We love that you love it!!! Thanks for you questions.

1. Your referral Karma total will show up on your profile page once the pre-sale event begins on Dec 7th. Hover your mouse over your name in the upper right hand corner, then click on "profile". Once your profile page opens, the "Karma" tab is where you will see the total number of referrals who have registered, and the total number of registers that have invested. You and all those you refer that join the ICO pre-sale(invest) will each receive Karma bonuses. Remember though, this is only something we are offering during the ICO period. Once the mainsale is over we will not be offering free Karma any more Smiley

2. Thanks for offering your help! You can absolutely help by joining the bounty campaign once we release our code set. As far as project development, we have this covered already Smiley

The Norwegian software dev company, Akeo an Enterprise Ethereum Alliance member, is teaming up with another highly qualified dev team, Rubynor, also based in Norway. But I appreciate your enthusiasm to help us!

Thanks for your questions akshay02aku! We'll be seeing you on the platform! Smiley

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

How do the investors make money from this token

Hi stallon!

Awesome question! We appreciate the curiosity Smiley

In the "Tokenomics" section of the Whitepaper, on page 23, you can read about our "buy-burn mechanism". We have purposely decided to stay as far away as possible from fiat investment models(for reasons we all understand), and will therefore not be offering any dividends. BullToken is utility token, not a security meant for trading. Wink

Our ERC20 token will be listed on major exchanges with the ticker symbol, BULL, and the way we will facilitate a deflation-situation is by buying BullTokens from the market and burning(destroying) them. At the end of each year the BullToken Investment Advisory Board (IAB) will propose multiple buy-burn strategies to the Community. We will then vote on how much of the year's revenue will go towards this purpose. The result is an increase in the value of BULL still remaining in the market, because of an artificial deflation-situation we as a Community create for ourselves.

Feel free to come back with some more questions like this! Even though we address it in our Whitepaper, I'm sure it's something many are wondering about, so thanks for asking Smiley

Have a nice day, stallon!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
any airdrop or bounty campaign dev ?

Hi napi!

Airdrop no, bounty campaign yes. We don't want to run an airdrop because of how important it is that all of our first investors actually know what they are holding, and why. We just don't feel there would be any benefit to our Community if we ran an airdrop.

The bug bounty campaign we are running is found on page 22 of the Whitepaper, and % of pre-sale funds allocated towards the campaign are found on page 24. We don't have a date yet, but we will be pushing the entire code set and inviting our beloved hacker community to break it Smiley

Make sure you follow along Smiley Have a nice day napi!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
nice project, I really like it. i cant wait to see more ppls felt in love with BullToken.
have minimal size of investments?

Hi Wednesdaycat!

I'm glad you like BullToken. We like it too! We haven't advertised our name out there yet, but I know more will hear about us and they'll love the Community just like you say! Smiley

We're hoping to spread the word through people like you who share the same ideas and concerns as us, so you would be helping by telling your friends and family who you think might be interested in BullToken. If you pre-register you'll get access to a referral code. Only from now until the ICO event ends will we be giving Karma away to those who refer and also those who were referred. Win win for our early backers Smiley

But to also answer your question, yes, we will have a 1ETH minimum during pre-sale and ICO Smiley

Thanks for your question! Have a nice day, and maybe we'll talk on the platform!!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Activity: 23
How do the investors make money from this token
Pages:
Jump to: