Pages:
Author

Topic: Bullying at school - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 06:05:42 AM
I guess you need to edit the Title it’s BULLYING and not BULLYUNG

Anyway that’s why we parents must be on hand and closer to their teachers so we will be updated in everything that’s happening in school.same as we must teach our children’s to find good friend and never hold a secret to us,so everything that will happen to them will be on our sight

From these we can prevent our children’s to be a bullying victims
The keyboard is too small for my giant hands Cheesy
Got it thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 18, 2019, 03:54:59 PM
Many countries started to notice this and had some strict rules against bullying and in my country also it was a serious problem but now bullying is a crime and you will be send to be jailed if there is something proven of bullying at schools and college.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
June 18, 2019, 12:16:24 PM
I guess you need to edit the Title it’s BULLYING and not BULLYUNG

Anyway that’s why we parents must be on hand and closer to their teachers so we will be updated in everything that’s happening in school.same as we must teach our children’s to find good friend and never hold a secret to us,so everything that will happen to them will be on our sight

From these we can prevent our children’s to be a bullying victims
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 12:01:17 PM
Doubt that there are bullies in school anymore, because kids nowdays spend more time in mobile, playing Minecraft, PUG or "whatever is popular now".

Better educate children not to laught on other "different" looking people (like cerebral palsy, cross-eyed, excess weight and etc).
Smartphones won't change anything. Its just another way to bully a child with low-end smartphone and brag about iphones parrents bought them
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
June 18, 2019, 10:55:49 AM
Doubt that there are bullies in school anymore, because kids nowdays spend more time in mobile, playing Minecraft, PUG or "whatever is popular now".

Better educate children not to laught on other "different" looking people (like cerebral palsy, cross-eyed, excess weight and etc).
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 18, 2019, 09:44:41 AM

I let my children’s learn basic karate and self defense so anytime they need skills I told them not to hesitate to make some moves .

But I make sure they will have a maximum tolerance before doing some actions
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 08:34:30 AM
I did bad things back in school. Bullied my classmate with friends. But we had a solid reason: this guy was a lil pervert and always used to peep under girls skirts Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 06:16:59 AM
  The consequences of bullying can be reduced self-esteem, anxiety disorders, social phobia, post-traumatic conditions, psychosomatic disorders, suicidal ideation. And what we are increasingly dealing with is the aggression of a victim driven to despair.

Now the word "bullying" is starting to blur in people's eyes. It often happens that any child aggression is called bullying. This is the path taken in some European schools, which adopt protocols of zero tolerance to aggression and violence. And if one child pushes another, then immediately begins the boil with the call of parents and expulsion from school. It's a bad idea. Studies show that the ban on aggression does not reduce the level of bullying, but rather increases. Optionally it is possible baiting without touching hands.
  A common mistake adults — to consider persecution a problem of the victim. All this has nothing to do with reality. A victim are completely different people. Kids might say they bully someone because hes ugly, fat. In fact, children bully him because they want to do so. And the explanation will be found.
  Bullying is not a problem between individuals. It is a disease of the group. Take the most wonderful children, create unfavorable conditions — and they will begin to poison each other in the most severe way. And the opposit: take already bullied someone children, create for them other conditions — and they will cease to do it. It happens that the child is bullied, and then in the middle of the second grade comes another teacher, and for some reason everything stops. Although it does not hold any anti-bullying activities. Like this? After all, children have not changed. Just another adult who set different rules of the game.
  According to very optimistic Scandinavian estimates, 10-15 % of children are in the situation of bullying victims. If you apply this estimate to the United States, it means that we have a million children go to school every day as an execution. And, most likely, there are more. You can say as much as you want that there is no problem. Until then, until something horrible happened, and then a problem at all.

Educate your kids with intolerance to bullying, do not let other people's children suffer because of their children.

Share your school stories on this topic. I know you have them.
Pages:
Jump to: