Pages:
Author

Topic: Burst vs. Tron vote! New poll!!! - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 04, 2018, 11:09:15 PM
I'll go for TRON just because its team is very good. Burst is a nice coin too so owning both is all right.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
April 04, 2018, 10:33:25 PM
I guess I would prefer Tron. First to say: I dislike tron and never invested in and I believe its just weird ass speculative project. Burst doesn't sound like interesting idea for me, sad to say.

Have you read the Dymaxion whitepaper? If that does not make you interested, then I dont know what will. It is one of the most advanced attempts to upgrade a cryptocurrency into much more. Think IOT.

Dymaxion Whitepaper
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 04, 2018, 03:11:42 AM
I am going to say burst. Tron is unproven right now, and burst is with us a long time. Also, burst has interesting innovation.
Tron is yet to show what its made of, they are doing progress, but they have aggressive roadmap. We will see how they will cope with that.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
April 04, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
I guess I would prefer Tron. First to say: I dislike tron and never invested in and I believe its just weird ass speculative project. Burst doesn't sound like interesting idea for me, sad to say.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 04, 2018, 12:57:05 AM
I choose Burst because Burst is coin, it will be better to use than token, Privacy is very important for success of future cryptocurrency. Burst will have optional zk-snarks or ring markings on off-chain network lightning.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
April 03, 2018, 11:02:36 PM
Burst is an old project and the first cryptocurrency to have hard drive mining, called Proof of Capacity. It has no premine and its not an ICO. Its new Dymaxion upgrade will make it possible for offchain smart contracts and decentralized apps to be made.

Tron is a new project that had a successful ICO and will compete vs. Ethereum and NEO. It also has a very ambitious plan to replace Ethereum as the first choice platform for smart contracts.

Choose one.
Pages:
Jump to: