Pages:
Author

Topic: Burstcoin a good coin? - page 2. (Read 4909 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
I've recently heard about Burstcoin. It looks like a really great coin, especially since they make it easy for the not-so-good hardware people. Uses your HD space to mine which I think is awesome.
I want your guys opinions on it. Is it a good altcoin?
My friend got into mining Burst back in August, but the network had so many problems that she eventually dropped out before investigating the other aspects of the network. With transaction speeds being rather slow and wallets unreliable, She figured why bother staying. Seemed like a good deal in the beginning, but just could not carry water in the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 08:11:34 PM
I've recently heard about Burstcoin. It looks like a really great coin, especially since they make it easy for the not-so-good hardware people. Uses your HD space to mine which I think is awesome.
May be!
But low value and large quantity is not a good thing! Need more development and support! Hope next time will be better!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
January 26, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
Burstcoin is the good coin but the development team has some problem inside , and it leads to the big dump on the price of Burst coin. So i think it's not worth for you to invest in Burst coin.

Care to elaborate on the "problem inside"? Maybe in English this time.
Activity: 95
December 11, 2017, 06:09:52 PM
Burstcoin is the good coin but the development team has some problem inside , and it leads to the big dump on the price of Burst coin. So i think it's not worth for you to invest in Burst coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 04:34:29 PM
People sayings its good for the future but I dont think so. it will be just an average shitcoins around.

I am not sure that this is the altcoin which is worth investing into. However as some guys say, Burstcoin is a very good crypto for mining.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
December 08, 2017, 10:33:40 PM
People sayings its good for the future but I dont think so. it will be just an average shitcoins around.

I wont agree but I will also not disagree with you. I insist we wait for the official announcement about the Dymaxion upgrade. According to one PoCC developer, its the biggest technological update to any cryptocurrency.

But I doubt that. So I call the attention of anyone who's interested to manage your expectations and keep them low. Dont buy Burst, its risky. I cant say that enough.
Activity: 218
December 08, 2017, 10:03:10 PM
December 08, 2017, 10:02:05 PM
It is a good coin but it has been around for quite a while now and not really gone anywhere. i personally would not invest anything into burst because there are so many new and much better altcoins around nowadays. With the huge selection of alts that are available burst is probably average at best in comparison to the others. I don't see burst going x100 any time soon, do you?

I assume you havent heard about the new technical upgrade thats coming on December 27? The countdown has only 18 days left on it. Go to the site if you havent seen it yet.

What is the Dymaxion?

Having said that, keep your expectations low and try not to be tempted to buy Burst. Its risky.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 05:11:41 PM
It is a good coin but it has been around for quite a while now and not really gone anywhere. i personally would not invest anything into burst because there are so many new and much better altcoins around nowadays. With the huge selection of alts that are available burst is probably average at best in comparison to the others. I don't see burst going x100 any time soon, do you?
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

yes , its good and innovative. Burst is mined by your harddrive space (the a greater amount you dispense to it those additional you will earn much more) As opposed to cpu/gpu. This makes it approachable for mining will alot additional individuals in view the vast majority kin need huge harddisk space that they dont require.
December 07, 2017, 11:48:37 PM
Yes, BURSTcoin is a good coin. Today.
The answer was a completely different one by the time the question was asked.
BURST will thrive - feel free to mark my words.

https://forums.getburst.net/t/one-month-of-pocc/603

Hahaha, lol.

Isnt it always that nagging pain, when you watch your investment you made in just THAT promising coin,
while every other coin seems to pass by, and your investment looses in value?

And exactly that is what BURST is for, it makes you wanna ....burst.

Dont buy Burst. Its unpredictable and its risky. Every improvements and upgrades that the PoCC releases shouldnt be taken so highly and we should always keep your expectations low. They are not gods.

With that said, support it for the right reasons. Like Proof of Capacity. If Bram Cohen wants to start his own PoC coin then Burst must be doing something right.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:35:54 PM
I've started mining it not too long ago and also think this coin is undervalued, BURST will thrive - feel free to mark my words.
Activity: 46
November 28, 2017, 07:47:34 PM
Btw, how is Kim Schmitz doing? Shouldnt he be an eager and motivated investor in Burstcoin?

Or is he probably involved in Filecoin?

In fact, Filecoin had a much better marketing strategy.
They know there is a huge market, and obviously do deliver something, to make them very interested.

So, where is Burstcoin in between that?

November 28, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
Here is my Burst christmas story...for you all...I wish you a happy christmas time.

I finally ended up buying burst at its highest rate of 90 satoshis.
I switched from GRC after years as that currency wasnt really what I sought.
The BOINC team isn't really embracing them and BOINC does the job really well.
So, there is NO real currency for DOING PoW and sciences sake.
GRC is a little blender here.
And EMC2 is just a founding platform beside those revenues which end up in their own pockets...
Maybe FoldingCoin is still, but I doubt it, as this would be immense work to implement such a system like BOINC
reaching out far more than inventing a cryptocurrency.

So I thought, the best would be green mining.
I am happy and eager cheering my coming years and see what Burstcoin is going to become.
Yes, you always mind that slogan "nomen est omen"...thats some roman wise arsing, isnt it?
Damn I should not have taken BURST literally.
How about BREEZE? Or MIST? Or Suction?
It is snowing...wonderful.
2017 was a damn fine year to become involved...entangled.
Now I really need you Santa Clause. Help.
November 28, 2017, 09:09:52 AM
BurstCoin! It's really a good altcoin, but not a big coin. Few days ago, I also heard about it and receive very positive comments. With good volume and stable price maybe a good coin to trade with. This coin has 57 rank in marketcap.

Believe me, it is just numbers. Save your money and buy Filecoin or Stellar.
Or would you every trust a Cryptocurrency having nothing better to offer than a "beautiful" wallet? Cheesy

How about a fast and reliable ànd secure client? Fit to the dip.
Or how about I could change my Burst client to a neat pinky wallet for just 10 Bursts?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
November 28, 2017, 08:53:31 AM
It depends on their company's core team. Today there's a lot of projects that has nothing to do with the community. I notice some ICOs that spends resources to advertise their projects in multi media and paid articles through news.bitcoin.com.
If they're not giving more budget for advertising then probably that ICO will be vanish soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 08:49:26 AM
BurstCoin! It's really a good altcoin, but not a big coin. Few days ago, I also heard about it and receive very positive comments. With good volume and stable price maybe a good coin to trade with. This coin has 57 rank in marketcap.
November 28, 2017, 08:43:04 AM

Hahaha, lol.

Isnt it always that nagging pain, when you watch your investment you made in just THAT promising coin,
while every other coin seems to pass by, and your investment looses in value?

And exactly that is what BURST is for, it makes you wanna ....burst.

The only thing it is really good at is burning up the few money you had for investing in it.
But why is that?

Isnt this a HUGE and promising idea, using disk space instead of cycles?
Hey, that is green, or isnt it?

Yes, sure it is...but also it isnt.
Disk space is...it is permanent memory. In contrast to RAM, which is non permanent.
The idea to write through terrabytes of sectors in order to have a certain calibration
regarding the amount of any chance to mine a coin, is devasting.
Because it's useless. It is even more useless than wasting cycles for PoW.

But of course there is a market, all the Cloud Space hosters, offering Petabytes of Space.
They are the ones now crying for such a "green" solution.
Of course, as you might have guessed. Why arsing on unallocated disk space forever?
And that is what Filecoin will deliver. It was backed with $250.000.000!! Backed.

Burst is a hobbyist attempt, far from what ever defined Bitcoin.
Ridiculously the "guy" behind this coin tries to cover his real image, like Satoshisan did.
But it's a plague.

Load up the client and take a look for yourself...
They are so into that smart contracts stuff, they packed everything they could think off in this client.
Even a marketplace! Lol.

But what legal dimension this is going to arouse, they havent got a clue.
The transfer of physical stuff chained to and within a Cryptocurrency wallet?? wtf?

The Asset management seems somewhat okay, the rest is neglectable.
And all features would make sense, and ONLY then, if BURST would have a certain market value.
Honestly, it is below 1 cent.

But you can already pay, for an alias. Isnt that cute?
Cute is also the site, the web presence of BURST in this kind of "pro-styled" manner. Lol.
Did you look at the pictures. So bland and sterile.
Web Construction Kit 2.0 for the Greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
September 14, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 22, 2017, 03:57:04 AM
Easy to mine and widely distributed now, though fluctuations on prices are very high. Very overrated alt in my opinion but we don't know if it will be more successful in the upcoming years.
no one can say if a coin will be supported unless real uses can be offer by the dev team and for sure the value will go up and will keep
rising as mention that the mining is really can be done easily so if the value went up miners can easily dumped their coins and it will
fall instantly,.
Pages:
Jump to: