Pages:
Author

Topic: [BUSINESS] 25K USD Investment - more info inside - 200% ROI - page 2. (Read 1971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This topic was created by Blaater on January 14th.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1BLAATER96k31t1Lv4fpNpsHn2B33dpNJG

HBwfPaS8nnu2tTQ2wUPBE0fTcELN7cvgklDvvCTe4t6jPv1W8Z3Oc11sPZWYWHilqpiCILvD4HuH3i7 xX9Nejx4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

This is a serious topic about an open investment for a new to be created company by me. As I want to keep this not publicly known at this moment, please give me a PM if you are interested. I have an investment plan that I can mail to you with all information.

I will not send this information to anyone under Full Member status or if I do not trust you with the information.

- Yes I do know this is very little information for this topic, but I doubt there will be many people here that are willing to do this big kind of investment. Those that are interested wouldnt mind sending a PM for more information about this opportunity.

Quoted

At least can you tell us in what time we will get the 100% ROI?

It really depends on the amount of profit that will be made monthly. It is based on % of profit each month payment, until the 50K has been reached. My estimate it will in total take around 1,5 years.

I can sent you the document so you can 'vouch' that the document at least is real and that AFAIK all information is there.

I am not a lawyer or someone that knows everything to be known about legitimacy of a document/contract.
i can look up though and share my opinion about it,not a "vouch" like Trust thing...

And why not, to involve more if it's something worth the wait... Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 262

HBwfPaS8nnu2tTQ2wUPBE0fTcELN7cvgklDvvCTe4t6jPv1W8Z3Oc11sPZWYWHilqpiCILvD4HuH3i7 xX9Nejx4=

This is a serious topic about an open investment for a new to be created company by me. As I want to keep this not publicly known at this moment, please give me a PM if you are interested. I have an investment plan that I can mail to you with all information.

I will not send this information to anyone under Full Member status or if I do not trust you with the information.

- Yes I do know this is very little information for this topic, but I doubt there will be many people here that are willing to do this big kind of investment. Those that are interested wouldnt mind sending a PM for more information about this opportunity.

Quoted

It really depends on the amount of profit that will be made monthly. It is based on % of profit each month payment, until the 50K has been reached. My estimate it will in total take around 1,5 years.

I can sent you the document so you can 'vouch' that the document at least is real and that AFAIK all information is there.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Quoted

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

-Agreement has been reached with a family members about this loan, closing this topic for now.-
Pages:
Jump to: