Pages:
Author

Topic: Business forum bitcoinbusiness.org - page 2. (Read 2678 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 16, 2012, 03:03:26 PM
Need some people to give me some imput.

This forum would be a forum for business hence the name. The forum would have a section for business to post about themselves and not fear hijacks. The Business section you would only be able to post things that have to do with the business, anything said on the post must have some sort of proof if it is negative.
There is a area for Business and Member reviews. In the business are people can post review and dealings with a specific business, you can call the aliens here for all we care just tell us what led you to believe it. The member review will work a little different, Only the User can start a thread to open themselves for review. In order to review a person you must show a transaction link of some sort as proof it really happened. If you fail to leave a trace, the user can request your review deleted.
A section for contracts will be provided just so these traces can be provided.

Check it out register, post tell me what you think. I might need some mods let see how this goes!

Oh yea there is a purpose besides business to this forum, with any money generated by this forum we will be using it to put add in magazines, papers and things of that sort to get the word out about bitcoin and grow our community!

There is a chat room and some arcade game if you get bored!

Gweedo is not allowed to post on this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: