Pages:
Author

Topic: business ideas related to or involving Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
Start e-commerce that people can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for paying for what they are ordering for

If you have enough money, you can begin an exchange service

P2P buying and selling of bitcoin is another one that you can go for

You can make any service offer like tell the people that you are accepting bitcoin.

These are the one that comes my mind right now.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
Some ideas:

Bitcoin collectibles Physical coins (like Casascius), bitcoin art, things like framed 2009 The Times article, t-shirts and other stuff related to bitcoin.
Maybe a business where you print and engrave stuff, including bitcoin logos, people's addresses so that they're visible on people's personal items.

I don't know what your background is. For instance if you're in car detailing, you could make wraps with bitcoin related stuff and place them on people's cars if they want to drive with their wallet QR code on a bumper and such.

I've heard that reselling and refurbishing used mining equipment can pay well, but you have to know how to do it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 6
Hello!

I wanted to ask if any of you have any ideas/thought inspirations for potential business ideas (own small store/shop) related to or involving Bitcoin?

I'm aware that I could simply offer Bitcoin as a payment alternative... Of course, I would do that as well, but I'm looking for something with a bit more connection to Bitcoin.

Perhaps some of you have cool and exciting ideas that we could discuss, or maybe you've visited an interesting business idea during a trip abroad (e.g., El Salvador, Venezuela, etc.) that could serve as inspiration.

Thank you very much for your responses!

Yours sincerely,

DrHodler59
Pages:
Jump to: