Pages:
Author

Topic: Businesses you can run from anywhere for under $1,000 - page 2. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Good list. There are many businesses which do not require capital in cash but in the form of time. The best way is to learn skills online (and that one can do for free) and to offer it online on appropriate forums or building own portal.

If you have computer and a working internet connection & some time then there is no need of $1000 in order to run a business (unless you are paying for computer expenses).
Yeah thats a good list looks like i am interested in web designing.. but i have my own way and i am using a small amount to have a big earnings even i dont have $1k usd.. i think i choose a good place where i can earn a lot after i am studying i think business with bitcoin for me is the best..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Good list. There are many businesses which do not require capital in cash but in the form of time. The best way is to learn skills online (and that one can do for free) and to offer it online on appropriate forums or building own portal.

If you have computer and a working internet connection & some time then there is no need of $1000 in order to run a business (unless you are paying for computer expenses).
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
This post seems pretty generic and has no direct Bitcoin relevance. What means running for under $1000? A $1000 one-time investment or monthly / yearly costs of $1000? Where did you gather this information from?
I think Op means it in a way when you can start these kind of businesses having budget of $1000. So it is like initial funds needed to start.
And of course you can encounter additional expenses later, as it is almost impossible to evade.

Whether $1000 is sufficient amount is highly debatable because it purchasing power varies from place to place. So I guess it is like generic thought of an Op in this case.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
Most of these businesses are side jobs that people run from their home office.
But they can not rely on them as primary source of income. When it just starts out. No it would only be considered a secondary job that is done in their spare time.
Maybe when it garners enough clientele then it can be considered a viable business that can be your only job to support you and your family.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Businesses you can run from anywhere for under $1,000 :
     1. WEBSITE DESIGNER
     2. ACCOUNTANT
     3. MATCHMAKING SERVICE
     4. TECH SUPPORT
     5. EDITORIAL SERVICES
     6. DIGITAL MARKETING AND PR
     7. TRAVEL EXPERT
     8. LIFE COACH/CONSULTANT
     9. CONTENT CURATOR

These are not businesses,these are jobs that you can work.

To have a business ,usually you need employees to work for you.

In online business sometimes you don`t need employees and you can be your own boss.

The costs of running an online business can be very small sometimes.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
This post seems pretty generic and has no direct Bitcoin relevance. What means running for under $1000? A $1000 one-time investment or monthly / yearly costs of $1000? Where did you gather this information from?

I think there is a huge number of potential businesses that require no or minimal investment. Almost everything you can do with your own skill set without expensive raw materials is suitable. There are even a lot of handicraft and simple jobs that can be the foundation for a business: Designing greeting / wedding cards, guarding pets or gardening works. What's most important: You enjoy what you're doing - then you will be good at it and increase your chances for running a successful business.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i believe 1000$ is huge amount to invest in the beginning .before investing it is best to aquire those skills by doing some online or offline jobs , gain experience and then  invest 1/10 of the amount like 100$ begin with and then if it  looks profitable probably that time we can concentrate on investing little more money in those things Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
If you have skill you do not need that $1000 to start or run a business.   Half of it I think would be enough.  Well, because I live here in a country which the equivalent of that amount is almost 50,000.00.  You could buy a complete set of personal computer with that amount.  Online job were the in demand job as of the moment.  You can even post your items to sell at a vast selection of online stores.  Or apply as call center agent.  You can even teach English lesson to foreign country specifically Japan and China.

Very true. I've read very successful stories about someone created a very simple website of for his company and started receiving job offers and the rest are history. 

I'm read some people started with just $200 and made their way up trading on forex. Working online is a real advantage here because as long as there is internet connection in your area, you can work comfortably wearing pajamas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
You have a real nice and realistic listing of work or job you can do with $1000.  I guess that would be enough to buy the must have tool for every job, a computer.  Computer is I think the most vital thing or apparatus right now that we need to earn more.  Just click and then you could do your thing.  There are lots of online jobs you could work on or maybe establish an online store. 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Very good thread, I am always looking for ways to make income from the internet so im not tied to some physical place, I hate that feeling. So I would say $1,000 is more than enough, less actually. All it takes is a couple of dollars a year to host websites, other than that everything else you can get it for free, including the knowledge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
If you have skill you do not need that $1000 to start or run a business.   Half of it I think would be enough.  Well, because I live here in a country which the equivalent of that amount is almost 50,000.00.  You could buy a complete set of personal computer with that amount.  Online job were the in demand job as of the moment.  You can even post your items to sell at a vast selection of online stores.  Or apply as call center agent.  You can even teach English lesson to foreign country specifically Japan and China.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
with $ 1,000 I can become a trader. a trader can make money more than other jobs.
a trader will also have a lot of free time and can also work wherever he is.
I think trading needs lots of background research and also have to be able to trade daily on fixed times so this will take lots of time however it is true you can earn good amount. But earning with only 1000$ initial bankroll may not be that much to be sufficient for living.

Some of the services/businessess in list even don't require 100$ to start like web designing and digital marketing as freelancer.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
with $ 1,000 I can become a trader. a trader can make money more than other jobs.
  Yes ! But You know every individual have different skill !! For trading you must have a trading mindset !! But Yes ,No doubt Trading is most beneficial !
I need to challenge you a bit on your "under $1,000" comment. How are you defining that?

I need a computer to conduct any of these businesses, and that will likely cost me $1,000. What about the cost of advertising to get customers? The cost of training to understand how to be a website designer, accountant, editor, tech support, digital marketer, etc? There's also an opportunity cost. My time is worth money, therefore should be considered a cost as I start up a new business.

I think these business ideas are great - they all have low barriers for entry, but I don't think any can be successfully deployed for less than $1,000.

Your thoughts?
You can definitely do most of this for under $1,000. Why would you need $1,000 for a PC? A $500 one would work fine and be completely satisfactory for most things, hell I'm on a $300 laptop right now doing this and I've done graphical work on here in the past. Advertising can be doing freelance work and building up a clientele. The training costs might exceed the $1,000 on top of the PC, but most of the stuff can be found online and thus you can access most of it for free.

As for opportunity costs, it's only up to you to start it, and chances are this is in the respect of you having no other form of work to do. Most can probably be relatively easy to start up for $1,000.
Thank You sir !! For best Explanation !! Now I think others got my Point of Post !!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think web designer is best out of those for me but if we want it to be profitable then i think bit more investement will be required for marketing purpose and hiring the writing to write content on site and also hiring a designer and other expenses.But i think it is one of the businesses which can be started with a bit smaller amount.
Till now i dont get the op point, is this a kind of incentive to make people invest on those places? Anyway there are more options for those people without skills, but investing is the easy way to collect bitcoins ahead, without a lot work. I see some good projects that havent cost even 500 dollars making huge sucess.

you can not invest in those in the first post!
this is one of those strange topics that is not clear what OP was meaning to say and he hasn't yet came back to explain what he means.

i mean think about it, you really don't need money for item #1 the WEBSITE DESIGNER, you can start an office and call it designing office which may need more than $1000 but you can still do it as freelance and without spending anything so i don't know what that $1000 is in any case!!!
Sir ! I am here !! if you read replies i think Minglee already given Best Answer Explaining my point !! Thanks to Minglee !!
Activity: 229
Merit: 250
Website designer and digital marketing can be run from anywhere, others are in doubt. If you are accountant, how can you work in the company from your online computer. It is not possible in real life.  Grin
It is necessary to look at any organization or any accountant profile. Because accounting implies a full financial accounting business. You do not have to sit in a particular office to do so. Information about the accountant can enter online.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I need to challenge you a bit on your "under $1,000" comment. How are you defining that?

I need a computer to conduct any of these businesses, and that will likely cost me $1,000. What about the cost of advertising to get customers? The cost of training to understand how to be a website designer, accountant, editor, tech support, digital marketer, etc? There's also an opportunity cost. My time is worth money, therefore should be considered a cost as I start up a new business.

I think these business ideas are great - they all have low barriers for entry, but I don't think any can be successfully deployed for less than $1,000.

Your thoughts?
You can definitely do most of this for under $1,000. Why would you need $1,000 for a PC? A $500 one would work fine and be completely satisfactory for most things, hell I'm on a $300 laptop right now doing this and I've done graphical work on here in the past. Advertising can be doing freelance work and building up a clientele. The training costs might exceed the $1,000 on top of the PC, but most of the stuff can be found online and thus you can access most of it for free.

As for opportunity costs, it's only up to you to start it, and chances are this is in the respect of you having no other form of work to do. Most can probably be relatively easy to start up for $1,000.

Your thoughts?

I think he's talking about services that you can run from home that will cost less than $1000 to uphold (run), not to start. It actually doesn't cost that much to be a website designer Smiley
Yes ! I want to say that if you have skills than you don't need any proper job from a firm ! You just need a P.c and an internet connection !! This side job gives you more than business !!
Pages:
Jump to: