Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░►BustABit Money Making Method - VOUCHED!◄░▒▓█▇▆▅▃▂ - page 2. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
First of all there is nothing like a winning method or winning strategy in a provably fair gaming system.Secondly,a random screenshot doesn't prove anything.If u think it really works then post link of your bustabot profile and a signature from the bitcoin address on that profile.Don't think the members of this forum is stupid enough to believe your shit!

PS : Send a vouch copy to any trusted member to review your script if u think it works.
Indeed. Nobody can beat the house unless you are super lucky.
A vouch copy has been sent to needmoney, AFAIk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
First of all there is nothing like a winning method or winning strategy in a provably fair gaming system.Secondly,a random screenshot doesn't prove anything.If u think it really works then post link of your bustabot profile and a signature from the bitcoin address on that profile.Don't think the members of this forum is stupid enough to believe your shit!

PS : Send a vouch copy to any trusted member to review your script if u think it works.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Can you post the TXID to prove the withdrawal of 100k bits(0.1BTC) to this Bitcoin address 12FyVYcgZdATtRDxK45vY277hGdrNm21yz?
A picture is not enough as proof, TBH. Please provide a signed message from the Bitcoin address too.
Activity: 308
I'm A Beast!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Activity: 308
I'm A Beast!
I Will Give 1, and ONLY 1 Vouche Copy To A Sr. Member

Now, this is NOT a script, but rather, the best settings to put into BustaBit's "AUTO" Setting. Script programmers need not to worry, this is not a leak or anything. I know Luxel's got leaked on here before by a user, so, this is NOT a script, just a method.

PayIvy is $5.00 either PayPal or Bitcoin. You will make your money back within 60 minutes if you do what my method is.

Also, here is a screenshot of my withdraw and how fast.

PayIvy: https://payivy.com/v/853ce

Vouches:

Bought this method and it works, although for me I can't leave it alone ended up losing like 200$ but thats my fault it has nothing to do with the guide. I vouch it but I really hate the website BustABit

Sent to "needmoney"!
Review: First it is not a script.It is an auto playing tactic.
It's a good tactic but i don't recommend to use it for big amount around 0,02-0,03 btc is enough.
If you aren't too unlucky you take your money back with this method.

Pages:
Jump to: