Pages:
Author

Topic: Bustabit Under New Management - page 3. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
January 27, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
So was this the reasoning for this new version two of the site and the delay in it's release?

The first site did make you a very rich man because of the increase in price of bitcoin from $4500 all the up to $19750 at one point.
And from what I understand reading on your chat when you were on it,
You never really withdrew from the site's wallet only once for a vacation early last year.
So just WoW! Shocked
You can retire now I guess. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886
January 27, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
As most of you know, I've been the owner/operator of bustabit for the last 3+ years. In that time it's grown to have become without a doubt the most wagered-at crypto gambling game (see: dicesites.com/bustabit).

It's been both a rewarding and stressing journey, but the time has come for it to end. I have sold the site to Daniel, who you likely know from bustadice.com to give me the time and energy to do some more meaningful things with my life (away from bitcoin gambling) =)

I'll still be around on the site to chat, and be an investor in v2.

We used the opportunity to launch v2 at the same time as the new ownership (hence generating a new hash chain, and deposit addresses), so things will probably be a bit rough for the first week or two, but I'm confident (almost) everyone will be happy.

I'll let Daniel create a thread for v2, but I'd encourage you to check it out. It's a bit rough, but a bunch of pretty cool features (like investing! and a crazy awesome deposit/withdrawal system)
Pages:
Jump to: