Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice – Next Generation Dice - page 31. (Read 37415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
April 07, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin

If you know yahoo's luck then you know that sooner or later he is going to win everything again. Im sure he will, he has been down alot of time but eventually when he gamble again he will win . If you stay on the site long enough, you might be able to see him in action.  Grin Whale action for the site plus it is amazing how much he had won so far
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
April 07, 2018, 04:20:51 AM

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

after a few weeks the investor went into failure. may now be a positive start. see the profit growth there. but this still can not provide benefits for them. and probably now almost balanced from the defeat and victory of the players.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
April 04, 2018, 06:07:52 PM
Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .

He didn't even lose 561 bits, if you read my post, you'd see that it's 561 bits wagered. He has a whopping 21 bits lost, so if you could do a basic fact check (I linked to his account!) before signature spamming posting, that would be great.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy
luck could be he can ,, do not ever try to gamble with the amount you will not be able to lose it ,, because gambling addicts start from trying with small numbers like you ,,. and that in the end it will destroy its life ,,, if you want to gamble ,, you still have to learn a lot of knowledge about gambling ,, good luck

What knowledge that you really need to have? I do not think that you need to have knowledge about gambling because that is not really needed to gamble, luck is the most important thing when you do it. And without it, you will always be losing such a great amount. Let say you have knowledge and you know how to outcome this theoretically but no luck support you and this will also fail you too
that's what I mean .. and maybe some people here just think luck ,, literally or outline, it's really crucial, but it will be useless when they can not control themselves and just get stuck in the gambling world, ,, but I think bustaddice always give big luck to many players
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
April 03, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 03, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

luck could be he can ,, do not ever try to gamble with the amount you will not be able to lose it ,, because gambling addicts start from trying with small numbers like you ,,. and that in the end it will destroy its life ,,, if you want to gamble ,, you still have to learn a lot of knowledge about gambling ,, good luck

What knowledge that you really need to have? I do not think that you need to have knowledge about gambling because that is not really needed to gamble, luck is the most important thing when you do it. And without it, you will always be losing such a great amount. Let say you have knowledge and you know how to outcome this theoretically but no luck support you and this will also fail you too
I think he is saying about the basic knowledge about gambling which is risking our money to earn more.But most of the people knows that what they are doing but their greed will tend them to do that to earn easy money without any work.But later on most of them will get addicted but in dice games the chance for addiction is very less than other games so it is better to do dice games if he don't wanna get addicted to it.

Everyone should know that when you star to gamble your money then you will assume that your money is gone, either you have any luck or not may be we can talk that later but mostly all players will end up losing all of their money unless they can suddenly hit big and withdraw suddenly

About the game, all of these games is the same, some people like slots and some of them like dices. So if any of them just like something they will keep on doing it for sure no matter on which game, it will be just the same
Yes most of them will lose our money in gambling only the lucky charm will get bags of money from gambling like Yahoo. Cheesy

But I think card games have more addiction than dice and slot games because we spend more time in those games so we are really getting into the games so we can't get out from those games even if we want too.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
April 03, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

I think he is saying about the basic knowledge about gambling which is risking our money to earn more.But most of the people knows that what they are doing but their greed will tend them to do that to earn easy money without any work.But later on most of them will get addicted but in dice games the chance for addiction is very less than other games so it is better to do dice games if he don't wanna get addicted to it.

Everyone should know that when you star to gamble your money then you will assume that your money is gone, either you have any luck or not may be we can talk that later but mostly all players will end up losing all of their money unless they can suddenly hit big and withdraw suddenly

About the game, all of these games is the same, some people like slots and some of them like dices. So if any of them just like something they will keep on doing it for sure no matter on which game, it will be just the same
April 02, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
April 02, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 01, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

April 01, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

April 01, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Activity: 174
Merit: 109
March 30, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Also, what does good gambling site ever even mean!?

I'm fairly certain that you're able to understand what they meant. Not everybody was born into a country where English is the first language.

Fair enough, I've removed that part.
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
March 30, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Also, what does good gambling site ever even mean!?

I'm fairly certain that you're able to understand what they meant. Not everybody was born into a country where English is the first language.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
March 30, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 30, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

March 30, 2018, 12:19:59 PM
Damn, just saw bustadice at #1 position for weekly wagered on dicesites.com:

Congratulations!
Wow,it feels happy to know that and I am also feel happy because I am also contributing a small part in bustadice success.Long live bustadice and keep rocking.

Cheers!!! Cheesy
I also feel proud as one part of the campaign team bustadice.com
the hardness of our hard work and contribution are all able to boost the popularity of bustadice to the pinnacle of success. we all hope bustadice will be the king of dice gambling sites.

THE GAMBLING OF BUSTADICE.COM

congratulations
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
March 30, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
Damn, just saw bustadice at #1 position for weekly wagered on dicesites.com:

Congratulations!

Wouw its a fantastic news, and I think bustadice has transformed into a great dice site, I am happy to see that more and more people start to play in bustadice, hopefully more players will try this site and got hooked up, congratulations on the achievement, it feel great when something you advertised show some good results
Pif
Activity: 153
Merit: 18
March 30, 2018, 02:41:27 AM
I am also feel happy because I am also contributing a small part in bustadice success.Long live bustadice and keep rocking.

I am also feel happy because you are also feel happy.

I'm feel happy as well...we are all feel happy wooot wooot
Pages:
Jump to: