Pages:
Author

Topic: bustadice signature campaign(Ending may 16th) - page 3. (Read 76356 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
This is really pathetic when Hero/Legendary grabs the member's food..  Cry
I guess yahoo62278 prioritizes accepting member rank but it seems no one meets his criteria.
We must accept his decision to choose a higher rank. It may be a hard decision for him but should be decided to fill out the slot.
Don't be sad guys, just come back again when there is a free slot in the future. If you deserve it then, you must be selected.

-snip- Sorry everyone, I tried to choose a member rank for the spot and this candidate was the best.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
This is really pathetic when Hero/Legendary grabs the member's food..  Cry
Thats the Manager Rights, Eventho i personally don't like that Rights
why
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
why! do ur own job.
This is really pathetic when Hero/Legendary grabs the member's food..  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
I am applying for the campaign

Btctalk name: Theb
Current post count: 4430
bustadice Name: Theb
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Accepted, sorry to those who didn't get in this time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Btctalk name: Kittygalore
Current post count: 602
bustadice Name: kittykitty
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Btctalk name: Matimtim
Current post count: 733
bustadice Name: Ymen
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
Btctalk name : martyMC
Current post count : 109
bustadice Name : MartyMC
Wear appropriate signature : done
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Just apply if you want the spot but if want to discuss it more and more then do it here
So i might consider applying as well  Grin

But yeah upon my observation these past time that there are available spots , Yahoo chooses the appropriate rank than those higher though he had already mentioned to may choose any of ranks for the specific spot as long as they are willing to take low post.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
Btctalk name: MAAManda
Current post count: 217 (Include this report)
bustadice Name: MAAManda
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
Btctalk name: Trinx01
Current post count: 64
bustadice Name: Trinx01
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
Btctalk name : pilosopotasyo
Current post count :895
bustadice Name : pilosopo
Wear appropriate signature : will wear once accepted
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
Many higher ranked members applied last week when there was a member slot needed on this campaign, but yahoo2278 only took a member account which is the rank he requested for. I will not be surprised if he only take member this time again. I did not apply because yahoo2278did not indicate higher ranks to apply. But, as the thing is now, let us just leave it for yahoo2278 the campaign manager to decide, because his decision if final.
Just apply if you want the spot but if want to discuss it more and more then do it here
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Why are non-members applying for members slot? Have you ever seen a member applying for non-members slot?

Have some dignity.
It seems inappropriate to you right? because, it portrays the applicants as money hungry users and at the same time, the competition seems to be on another level as the chances of a lower rank vying for a slot against a ranked member and winning is very slim or equals zero. Well, this concern has been raised a few times with the manager @Yahoo62278 and his reply showed that there were no values or legitimacy to the claim as the choice of who takes what ever slot is very much up to the manager. Often when a slot is open, it doesn't necessarily mean that, a member rank user just left, its possible that a ranked up user left the campaign and as such, other ranked up users were moved up to fill in the appropriate positions until a member slot is open.

So, its not a matter of dignity, its a matter of different manager, different tactics. So, its best you know your manager well.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
@yahoo2278 already posted about this in post #1115 please read there is no rule any Legendary or any other rank member cannot apply for lower rank it's all about their own choice.
Many higher ranked members applied last week when there was a member slot needed on this campaign, but yahoo2278 only took a member account which is the rank he requested for. I will not be surprised if he only take member this time again. I did not apply because yahoo2278did not indicate higher ranks to apply. But, as the thing is now, let us just leave it for yahoo2278 the campaign manager to decide, because his decision if final.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
Why are non-members applying for members slot? Have you ever seen a member applying for non-members slot?

Have some dignity.
@yahoo2278 already posted about this in post #1115 please read there is no rule any Legendary or any other rank member cannot apply for lower rank it's all about their own choice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Btctalk name: Flowzer
Current post count: 476
bustadice Name: Flowzer
Wear appropriate signature: as soon as possible after acceptance.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I am applying for the campaign

Btctalk name: Theb
Current post count: 4430
bustadice Name: Theb
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
Btctalk name: cryptoperkele
Current post count: 519
Bustadice Name: cperkele
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Btctalk name: Question123
Current post count: 4136
bustadice Name: BAND123

Im applying member spot
Activity: 1428
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Btctalk name: LittleBitFunny
Current post count: 425
bustadice Name: FunnyBit206
Wear appropriate signature: as soon as possible after acceptance.
Pages:
Jump to: