Pages:
Author

Topic: Bustadice.com - A Long Term Gambling Strategy (script) - Up to 1.5 BTC profit! - page 2. (Read 3691 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What's your Skype, Jabber, Discord...
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Just ask me any questions on here then. Smiley
I'd like to know a bit more about it, is there any other way to contact you?
I'm interested in getting this!
Goodday!

I have been working on a Bustadice.com strategy for a number of weeks (since it launched) and I have devised a long-term winning strategy which I am selling here today.

Why am I selling:
Bustadice is a provably fair dice gambling website. My strategy has not found any loop holes or bugs, it is a carefully crafted script designed to dynamically place just the right size bets at the right bust-point to get you a recurring, long-term, steady profit!

How do I know this method works?
Well, I've personally exported over 1 million results from Bustadice and tested my strategy rigorously against these REAL results. The strategy turned a profit of between 0.2 BTC to 1.5 BTC depending on your propensity to risk which can be set within the script. Of course I cannot and will not guarantee that this will never lose, it wouldn't be gambling if that was the case, however I strongly believe that if you're looking for a long term strategy that you can leave for hours and hours, then this is the one for you.

How much money can I make?
Well this is an interesting question. Let me first ask you a question.
If you had to choose between:
A) A gambling method that was very high risk (the ones that promise hundreds/thousands of bits profit every bet!) that would give you short term satisfaction
or
B) A gambling method that was very low risk, provided steady, long term wins and could survive long losing streaks
Which one would you choose?
Well for those that are verging on stupid you may choose "a)" but those that are sensible and don't have money they can throw down the drain and understand a gamblers fallacy when they see one, you'll have chosen "b)".

Based on my tests of 1 million rolls on the lowest risk setting that the script offers, the method makes 200k bits profit and it required a bankroll of just 87k bits.
So lets be honest, it's hardly going to break the bank in terms of profit or bankroll, but the key thing is, it's a long term profit strategy!

If we crank the risk setting within the script up we're looking at 620k bits profit requiring a bankroll of 251k.

My method is a progressive system, but unlike martingale where the bets gradually get larger and larger very quickly my script conservatively bets dynamically to stake just the right amount, at just the right multiplier to return a profit to you. It doesn't go wild and that's very important!
The key thing I've found from testing 1 million dice rolls, is that my method can survive long losing streaks over the very long term, and that's the key to a successful method as any seasoned gambler should understand.

What's the minimum amount of bankroll/balance I need to use this script?
Well for the best returns you're looking at 1 bitcoin. However this script has been designed to work well with as little has 130k bits.

Results graphs:

These are simulated results based on my strategy based on REAL roll outcomes:

So, what's for sale?
A script that can be copy/pasted into the script box on Bustadice.com

Buy now:
0.0099 BTC - http://satoshibox.com/vuuyh6ptc7bgpdpv8amur8zw

Any questions let me know by PM.
Pages:
Jump to: