Pages:
Author

Topic: Busted 70+ Scam By Coolcryptovator (Scam List Here) - page 2. (Read 2068 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I can notice by the name of these ICOs that they sound really fishy. It's not a good time to invest in a ICO right now since most of them are just plain money grabs.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You can update Extereum as exit.
Telegram and Twitter channels gone.
Website still live though
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
I appreciate your courageous action to expose these SCAM ICOs. You would have gone against big fishes in this forum who would try to scam thru fake ICOs. Good job!!! This will serve as a guide to us all to avoid getting scammed and lose money.
You do not have to be a recognized member to start up an ICO scam, anyone and everyone can set up their ICO project

It just depends on how skilled you are to entice people to invest in the project,most people do not make as little as a dime in their project as they didn't do their homework properly

Yeah it's true that most ICO projects are scam,but some Projects have also made some millionaires
So just do your homework properly before investing in any project
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

Updated: 19-10-2018

Thx man, quite often updated list that shows how many ICO's are just pure scam.
If more people would be that helpful to others Bitcoin world would be so much better Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
Up for newcomers
helo please check this project is triggmine, this is the website https://triggmine.io/. admin on telegram disappeared when sales were finished, I was really angry because I had invested there
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
According to current market conditions more than 95% ICO's are scam. Most of them have been introduced to grab some BTC funding to manipulate market. Along with this most of altcoins also lost their values nearly about 90%.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
With Live do you mean they're 100% exposed as a scam but are still collecitng funds or?

For others to easily understand "LIVE", We can say that they are still actively/aggressively/continuing promoting their SCAM project despite of having reports that claims their scam activity.

where currently are scams exposed, I assume googling would bring up some results but it seems like there should be something more officially like on .. cmc or the various trackers (etherscan etc)
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
With Live do you mean they're 100% exposed as a scam but are still collecitng funds or?

For others to easily understand "LIVE", We can say that they are still actively/aggressively/continuing promoting their SCAM project despite of having reports that claims their scam activity.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
"An exit scam is a fraudulent practice by unethical cryptocurrency promoters who vanish with investors’ money during or after an ICO." - Tell me how a project that raised no money can pull off an exit scam?

Well, but how we believe they have not raised money ? It's not easy to identify especially if they used third party API. During open scam accusation you were supporting team instead of stop bounty. Are they distribute bounty stake ? Let me know if they did. So I will mark it "fail". I will suggest you please discuss on main thread about this issue. They have not listed exchange and didn't pay bounty hunters, that's why I mark exit.

However I have marked it failed. I will keep in eye on it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
How exactly is Vantum an exit scam, when they raised no money and closed down the project? I think you need to learn the difference between a scam and a failed project.

"An exit scam is a fraudulent practice by unethical cryptocurrency promoters who vanish with investors’ money during or after an ICO." - Tell me how a project that raised no money can pull off an exit scam?
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
I appreciate your courageous action to expose these SCAM ICOs. You would have gone against big fishes in this forum who would try to scam thru fake ICOs. Good job!!! This will serve as a guide to us all to avoid getting scammed and lose money.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174
Signature Space For Rent
My intention of this thread  is motivate more people's to find and investigate scam ICO and save forum members.  

If you would like to help community then read this post;
1. Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively
2. Useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team.

List of Scam ICO exposed by Coolcryptovator

Project/ICO Name
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org