Pages:
Author

Topic: "Butterfly Effect" - The BFL Art Piece - page 2. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 18, 2014, 02:21:20 PM
Just over 22 hours left until the auction ends.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
December 18, 2014, 03:27:50 AM
"Got Wood?"

But really, great piece, I laughed out loud a bit. Imagine buying that as an art piece, displaying it and trying to explain it to relatives that have no knowledge of the Bitcoin space when they came to visit. Yeah mom/dad I swear its uhh... art... Funny story, BFL was this company that screwed me ov... uhhhhhh crap I mean....
December 18, 2014, 02:06:34 AM
I'm interested in a knc one but bigger

Message me with your requirements. I can get any wood known to man and do most any size you would like.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
December 18, 2014, 01:18:51 AM
I'm interested in a knc one but bigger
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
December 18, 2014, 12:45:09 AM
This is probably one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen. Nice job!!
December 17, 2014, 11:09:29 PM
"Butterfly Effect"

Material: Gallery Grade Red African Padauk
Starting bid: .4BTC (Plus shipping of $7.50 in the USA )
Bid Increments: .05BTC

Auction ends Friday 12/19/14 at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time Payment will be due in full within 24hours of the auction ending

If a bid is placed within the last 5 Minutes of the auction, the auction time will extend by 5 minutes until the last bid is made and 5 minutes has passed with no bidding

Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Many a time we have been screwed by corporate fraud as a community, many of us have lost fortunes big and small. "Butterfly Effect" is an artwork that speaks to one of the larger frauds of the ASIC era when Butterfly Labs screwed over its loyal patrons costing members of this community millions of dollars.

Butterfly Effect is a 6.5" long 1.35" round, beautiful Gallery Grade Padauk dildo that instills all things butterfly labs. If you were one of those unfortunate patrons who fell victim and were royally Fu#ked by BFL dont miss your chance to bid on this original artwork to remind yourself for many years to come what happens when you put too much trust in corporate hands.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

Pages:
Jump to: