Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly lab Monarch development Scam - page 2. (Read 2367 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 22, 2014, 03:57:28 PM
Couple days ago when I questioned Josh aka Slok (his other BFL forum ID) to provide solid proof that there is an actual Monarch development, they simply banned me from their forum.  I have been very civil and professional on my questions, but thats not a right way to communicate with bunch of scam artist.

Here are my logic that Butterfly Labs has major scam up their sleeves.  They received approximately $100 Million total orders for Monarch during Aug 2013- current date of Jun 22.  They advertised Monarch production worthy in 2-3 month and year later those figures has not changed.  They have not furnished any solid proof of development.  The grainy videos, photos are just for a show and can be forged.  They haven't assigned appropriate resources to develop monarches.  Which means the Board members pocket significant sum of $100M and perhaps placed couple of monkeys in the lab with hammer to pretend there is some development which we have not see anything yet.

Butterfly labs board members directly involved in Scam:
"Nasser Ghoseiri" , "Jeff Ownby", "Josh Zerlan", "Sonny Vleisides", "Jody Drake", "Dave McClain", "Marc Goodpasture"

Wouldn't it be illegal to intentionally mislead customer to believe production is around 2-3 month away if the business knows its much farther away and or there no actual development? Anyone familiar with law could recommend best approach to deal with such cockroaches such Josh, Nasser, and his minions?  

Also watch out for BFL board minions misleading posts as their job is to deceive public and cause delay publicizing their scams.

Code:
#scammer #ponsischeme #bitcoin #scam #ButterflyLabs #Bitcoinscams
Pages:
Jump to: