Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - $10.83 per GH - Unfair usage of preorders! - page 2. (Read 4028 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BFL is not a reliable company .. they have never delivered on their promises .. to be avoided at all times
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello,
I and many others have ordered months ago the $10.83 per hash hosted mining contract.
I didn't receive it yet (waiting for more than 4 months, some are waiting far more).

Now I see that they unfairly offer a new product called "NIMBUS MINING" where they actually use what they were supposed to give the preorderers as extra profit.
This is absolutely unfair and I would stay away from a company that fools their customers this way to maximize profit.

Here's a mail I've sent them:
Hello,
It's been 4 months since I ordered and I see that you've been offering "NIMBUS MINING" for over a month now...
That's extremely unfair as you're using what you should've given your preorderers as extra profit...
I'd expect you first fill the preorders and then use leftovers for this new service you're offering... That's what a fair company would do...

Any comment?

Did anyone actually receive their preorder for this product (my assumption is no...)?

Pages:
Jump to: