Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - page 2. (Read 1613 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2013, 01:05:12 AM
I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

Your bucking for a free trip to BFL aren't you  Cheesy

Oh, yeaaaaa!

Cheesy Cool Cheesy Roll Eyes

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 15, 2013, 12:56:50 AM
I have received every item I've purchased from them so far. My late Aug orders were just received. They are indeed picking up the pace
Here's another cool thing about English, and something that is quite cultural (American usage differs from British):  it's often very, very difficult to distinguish sarcasm or irony from simple declarative statements.

Well, five minutes, it's turn into a pumpkin time in the Central time zone.  (For translation, refer to the plot of the fairy tale Cinderella).

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 15, 2013, 12:50:37 AM

I stand justified ...once the products are NEGATIVE ROI they will ship u the units ...

The whole purpose is to keep you off main net until the last possible moment...and then its make more money to ship you their GEN 1 product...3 bites at the cherry.....Self Mine...Lock Up funds to stop u mining ...and then selling obsolete shit

This is the scam !!

Oh, yeaaaaa!

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
September 15, 2013, 12:48:44 AM

Oh Boy they shipped your August 2012 order?!?! Isn't that great, you only had to wait 13 months and you are happy about it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2013, 12:40:20 AM

This is the scam !!

Activity: 574
September 14, 2013, 11:57:09 PM

This is the scam !!

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2013, 11:51:05 PM
Activity: 574
September 14, 2013, 11:36:48 PM
FAIL

I beg to differ ..they are totally WIN for the DIRECTORS

How many Gig have each got on main net.....How much Gig have they kept off main net to make their mining more profitable ?

Not only are they self mining but they are stopping others to increase their profit & then once everything is NEGATIVE ROI they sell you the product you ordered 12 month ago !!

GEN 2 Monarch repeat the process again !!

FUCKING AWESOME !!

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 14, 2013, 11:27:15 PM
FAIL
Pages:
Jump to: