Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs: What Goes Around Comes Around! - page 2. (Read 2623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
A couple of suggestions....

The good news for you is that BFL operates in the United States and try not to scoff at these suggestions, from personal experience, you can get some serious attention to the BFL situation, but you need to go through the side door. If you ever watch American Greed on TV, pay attention as to how the government found out about the scam.

Here are my suggestions:

1) The IRS anonymous tip line: 1-800-829-0433.  Chances are very high that if they are not doing what they say they are doing, they are more than likely not paying taxes. You can probably bet on the fact that Uncle Sam isn't getting his due from these guys.  If you're a bored Auditor looking at either going after a Bait and Tackle shop in Idaho or a Bitcoin Hardware manufacturer, which are you going to want to go after? This does work, from experience, it's the #1 way to get uncle sam pissed off at a business that can't afford to have a lobbyist (heh).

2) US postal service investigators (for some reason) have these odd government powers to marshal forces inside the government and move mountains. I have no idea why and it sounds like a crackpot suggestion, but trust me, start here too.  https://www.uspsoig.gov/hotline

Good luck... also, go on Fiver and find a marketing person to make your site a little better man. They take BTC too!.

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I guess it's time to start grabbing the grenades that they tossed and toss them back.  Dirty tactics for dirty players.

The main text needs serious spellcheck though - I spotted at least 4 typos in 3 min of reading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Automated postings to forums etc is bad....

Seriously your going to create workload on forums etc dealing with automated posts.  The bane of every forum mod.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Good to see some action against BFL but for the love of God, spell check your website!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Well then.  Good luck with that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
http://wedemandjusticefrombfl.com/

It is coming and Hell is coming with it for BFL!

I am The Dutchman.

And I'm not scared.
Pages:
Jump to: